Acne in the sensitive areas

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fantasien, Feb 23, 2009.

1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Well hello everyone!

I just already have extremely sensitive skin. But, sadly I have been dealing with nicks and I think also some kind of acne on my buttocks.

I noticed nicks back when I started shaving that area back when I was 17-18 years old. (I am now 24).

But I am also breaking out with more of an acne. I feel that the break out could be due to an alergic reaction from one of my toys and the fact that I used body lotion as an aid for anal lubrication. The kind from Lubriderm.

Any way I wanna now what kind of product to use or if there is a concoction I can make at home?

2. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

Do you shave your buttocks? My SO started shaving his cheeks and had started to get like an irritation rash of some kind. They were like pimples.
    I got him to use the loofer with bodywash and just give it a good scrub. Exfoliation is really vital in the shaving process, especially in courser haired areas.
    He hasn't got overly sensitive skin though so perhaps instead of bodywash use sorbolene cream? It's just a moisturiser and I've never known it to irritate anyones skin.

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Yea but I am looking fir something that removes pre existing as well. Or will it just clear up with sorbolene cream?

4. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

I think with exfoliation and sorbelene, it'll help with old and new.

Sorbelene won't clear it up by itself as it's just a moisturiser and moisturiser isn't a cure for any kind of acne but the exfoliating with it should do the trick.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

I too have sensitive skin, which is a curse. I don't have much hair on my buttocks, but I use a hair removal cream rather than shaving. The only part of my body I shave is my scrotum and the shaft of my penis, as these are too sensitive for hair removal creams.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

If zits on your face are called acne and zits on your back are called backne, then what are ass zits called ??? Arsene?

I have very sensitive skin and the worst thing you can do is scrub away with a loofah sponge on sensitive skin. It will cause more breakouts.

The only soap I have found that is easy on my skin and doesn't cost a fortune is Cetaphyl daily cleanser. Make sure you get the clear kind, not the white creamy stuff. It works well, and doesn't clog pores. Do not use anything but your bare hands to lather your skin up and only work it in very gently for 10 seconds or less.

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Thank! You girls have been very helpfull so far.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

And never rub-dry with a towel on the acne prone areas; always pat-dry. And CL is right about washing with hands only. A washrag, loofah, or sponge will spread the breakout.

9. Sobey1

Sobey1 New Member

Maybe the acne is really inflamed hair follicles. If you're shaving, maybe the blade is cutting too shear, leaving the cut hair below the skin surface and possibly leaving in grown hairs.

10. Itouchtomuch

Itouchtomuch New Member

Dude, are you not looking at the dates on these threads. some of them are several years old.