acheiving orgasms

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by newlywedmellisa, Jan 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newlywedmellisa

newlywedmellisa New Member

I am a new wife and 21 years old and I have never had a orgasm . Personally I thought a orgasm happens during intercourse but it's been months since we got married and I have yet to expierence one . Am I blushing " YES " big time but I wanted to see what other woman have to say. My husband tries foreplay but it seems so boring, granted this is me saying this but it's not exciting . When we start to fool around, I want him right away and my husband always explains that foreplay is key for orgasms but it gets boring. What can we do for it to be more interesting during foreplay . I know it bothers him that I don't have a orgasm but I am looking for ( non perverted help ) . Is it normal for a woman not to have a orgasm from intercourse. What does a orgasm feel like and what leads up to a orgasm. How long should intercourse last , since I think my husband goes forever but what am I missing. I am really confused and need help.

Thanks

Mellisa

2. tina

tina New Member

Is he your first??? How many other relationships or how sexually experienced were you before getting married??

Foreplay is definately key - although sometimes you can just be so hot and horny that you go into the sex quickly... unfortunately there are alot of women out there that can't have an orgasm

Have you ever had an orgasm by masturbating??? And to answer your "what does it feel like" question - if you had one believe me you would feel it and know it (hard to explain but it's incredible). I'm not being "perverted" but in order to understand you a bit more I think we need to know how sexually you have been or are.

3. nataleigh

nataleigh New Member

Well i have to ask you.. have you or do you masterbate?..

im sorry if this is too personal for you on here to discus. feel free to pm me.

ive had the same problem. it took me sooo long to have an orgasm. ive been with a few people -no orgasm. and now my current boyfriend it took me about 5 or 6 months to orgasm during intercourse, however i could orgasm by myself .

you might need clitoral stimulation to ogasm. try while having and your on bottom holding your husband bum each time he thrusts in you push like you move too up down and etc and while your doing it push his body on your clit. thats why your holding his bum to get more pressure on the clit..lol sorry if this is making no sense im trying to explain it but its hard.lol do you understand what im trying to say though? lemme know :tup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.