According to this chart I will never please a woman

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by bt1257, Jul 30, 2011.

1. bt1257

bt1257 Member

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

Well, I'm not ideal, but squeaked into the very satisfying. I'll take it.

3. 33stack

Gold Member

Cold facts. Dont kill yourself dude. Thats what toys are for. I dont like the idea that my wife would feel much better with a big dick but hey, i deal with it. Just dont dwell on it, it will make you crazy, thinking how her big dick lovers before me brought her to orgasm again and again. It will make you a little bitter, but i make up for it with oral and toys.

4. Jon99

Jon99 New Member

6" long, 5" circumference.....just on the edge of "enjoyable"

I always knew I was on the small side, but nothing I can do about it

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

As a woman, I get to say that that chart doesn't stand for what I really believe. Ideal is actually far too large in my opinion. Enjoyable Not enjoyable or are more what I enjoy

#5 Mittimer, Jul 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  6. bt1257

bt1257 Member

I'm beginning to question the validity of that chart. A 7 x 5 penis should be more than ideal but it is only classified as enjoyable and not even satisfying.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

That's an outdated and wrong chart. If you want to see what recently has been considered the most accurate information, look up the Lifestyles Condom company's survey, the one done on Spring breakers in some popular beach country that I don't remember. I think they've done it a couple of times now.

8. Trond

Gold Member

How about this chart? Looks a bit more realistic? (multiply numbers by 0.4 to get inches)

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

The chart is actually a valid experiment, using various size dildoes and measuring pupil dilation via a hidden camera as well as vaginal wetness. It's actually much more valid than asking a woman 'what's your favourite size?", as per a survey. If they haven't had the size, they won't know.

Back to the OP: the chart is about ideal penis size, but it's not about the totality of sex that pleases a woman. While these are the ideal sizes for most women, the pleasure in sex comes from many more things than penis size. For sure if you fit in the ideal category it's not going to be a bad thing, but that's all.

10. Mira

Gold Member

I am the first to admit that size matters, but that chart is total bullshit along with most everything on the website water marked on the image. It is a site devoted to controversy in order to boost traffic and therefore ad revenue. Please don't use this as your measure of penis value...ask a woman you have slept with and trust to have an open honest discussion.

11. BustyMcGee

BustyMcGee New Member

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

The chart was compiled by using dildoes of varying sizes and recording body reactions such as pupil dilation and vaginal wetness. A lot on that site is not valid to normal relationships at all, but I did double-check the methodology behind study behind the size chart and it's quite valid. At 7" length and 6.5" girth I just scrape into the ideal size, and my length is 1 in 10 men and my girth is 1 in a 50 or maybe 1 in a 100! So I think we need to accept your opening view that size matters, but in a real world these ideal sizes will rarely, if ever, be encountered in a woman's lifetime. But even the rareness of these sizes doesn't take anything away from the measurement of positive responses to those sizes.

13. inchaosandriots

i am an ardent supporter of any chart that calls me "ideal", flawed science or not!

14. backcheck64

Gold Member

All I know is my wife has regular vaginal orgasms from my dick...that's all I need. As long as she's pleased, what else matters?.

15. hornyscot

hornyscot New Member

i am as i thot, mr averge, but happy as long as my love is happy,

16. Mira

Gold Member

Well my first argument is that ideal size of a dildo whose only objective is vaginal stimulation does not transfer exactly to ideal penis size which combines vaginal stimulation with clitoral stimulation (from his pubic bone bumping it) and combining those two with emotional exctasy.

My second argument is that there is no tolerances for vagina size. I know women who simply cannot handle a big or even average penis.

My third argument is the terminology used of "ideal", "enjoyable", and most notably "not satisfying". For example a 6" long 7 1/2" circumference penis which is considered "not satisfying" would make me cum all over the place.

My biggest point though is not whether or not every single square on this chart is completely accurate for every woman doesn't mean you should feel inferior because of your penis size. Remember these women are fucking YOU not your penis. Like I mentioned above it is the whole package that matters. If you have a pencil dick, just embrace it and bring up the rest of your game. Having sex with a pencil dick who is embarrassed and worried about how I will respond to it is pretty bad. Having sex with a pencil dick who comes into bed and gets to work and making sure I cum multiple times is good sex in my book.

17. hoonos

hoonos New Member

That chart makes no allowance for guys, (me) who can stand erect and drop their tongue into the watch pocket of their pants.
    AT the same time, people need to shop around until they find a good fit. As mentioned previously, women come in varying depths and diameters, too.

18. nyxx

nyxx New Member

lol, don't sweat these studies man. do you think every single woman on this planet falls into this skewed spectrum? unless someone does a study that involves every single woman in the world you don't ever have to worry. there are som woman that have trouble taking 4inches, so i don't they'd 'enjoy' the rest. as mira said so eloquently, if you have confidence in the bedroom that can trump size easily.

19. Bibiano

Bibiano New Member

i'll see it later... i dont know about inches only cm's :(

20. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah after I met my now wife and started having really good sex, I came to that same enlightening realization. That's all that matters.