Accidental flash

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by yitbos, Jul 17, 2008.

1. yitbos

yitbos New Member

Let me start by saying, don't get me wrong. I love to get a peek at a pussy or tits any chance I can. Just ask my wife, she always seems to know when I'm looking.

But, with this question, I'd like to hear from the ladies if you have flashed someone by accident? What happened? What did they see, tits or pussy?

I dated a woman with very small tits who unless she was going to work, would never wear a bra. She wasn't that worried about her nipples being hard and showing if she wasn't in the office.

Obviously, there are some women who wear an outfit to show cleavage or their tits on purpose. And that's all well and good. But I'm more interested in the accidental, didn't mean for it to happen, wow I'm embarrassed, you were not suppose to see my tits or pussy flash.

Back then, my GF at the time didn't care if anyone saw and enjoyed the risk associated with it. My wife, use to do some things like this and would be a little more daring. But now, with time and kids, she's not like that anymore.

2. spicy_latina

spicy_latina New Member

Mi story is that one I was in a parking lot and started to change mi cothes because I tought it was empty, when I was done with my pants and putting mi shirt I notice a man in the car next to me with a big smile on his face... he was there all the time

3. mandango

mandango New Member

My wife has done this recently and by accident. Similar to spicy_latina's story above. My wife feels she has to immediately put on any garment she buys as soon as she gets in the car. (I'm not sure why, but she does). And on a couple occasions, she has been putting on her new shirt and flashed people in near by cars. Most of the time they just get a view of her bra. But on one occasion she let he breasts fly out (she bought one of those exercise tops that had a builtin bra, we were heading to the gym).

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

I was sitting on the beach laying back on a chase lounge with my feet planted in the sand, one leg on either side. Half daydreaming and half watching beach walkers, I noticed that a few people, usually in pairs or groups were slowing down and cutting an eye towards my party, most of whom were lounging around like me. When a pair of girls (adults, thank goodness) stopped and did an about-face, one of them looked towards me and quickly put her hand over her mouth it occurred to me that I was the focus of their attention. In the heat of both the day and my rambling daydreams, my package had relaxed enough to be hanging significantly out of the bottom of my shorts. My legs aren't exactly meaty, so there was plenty of gap for the rest of it to be in broad daylight too. Might as well have put it on a billboard. I reined it in then, so as to be more publicly acceptable.

Actually it turned me on, except for the fact that I didn't want to sunburn it, plus there were kids on the beach too, so I try to be careful about letting that happen. But if you hang around the beach enough, sooner or later you're going to see someone's privates; that was my day, I guess.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

HAHAHAHAHA! HR, you certainly have a way with words. "reined it in" :lol:lol:lol

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

This threaed jogged a memory that I had buried so deep, I never thought it would see the light of day again...

When my son was born, hubby and I did the thing that most new parents do and we took about a thousand pictures of him on a daily basis. We didn't have a digital camera, so we took the film to the local grocery store to be processed.

After filling up a roll, my husband took the film to be developed and had double prints made up to share with the family. When he came home with the pictures, I went through them. When I got to one of me holding our son on the couch, I gasped. There I was, holding my son on over my left shoulder and my right breast was totally out of the nursing bra for all the world to see! I'd forgotten to put it away after I fed my son, and my shirt was also unbottoned. (Did you know that babies exhaust you so much you are a virtual moron due to lack fo sleep?)

I was totally horrifed, knowing that the developer might have seen the picture. I showed my husband the picture and asked him if he thought the guy at the store had seen my boob. He said he had no idea, but he was pretty sure his mother would notice it straight away. The dumb ass had put a few of the pictures in an envelope with a birthday card and sent it to his mother before he came home!!!!

We never mentioned the picture to her, she never mentioned it to us, but I know, onr day, somehow, that picture will come back to haunt me and keep me from winning a bid for public office or something. :ugh

7. sdsskater23

sdsskater23 New Member

I normally wear boxers to sleep and I have a couple pairs that don't have any buttons for my fly, so this one particular morning I hear the doorbell and go to answer it half asleep. Normally I don't care what I look like when I'm answering the door, but in my half sleeping state I forgot I was wearing boxers with an open fly. When I answered the door it was my sister's friends and told them to come inside. They just stood at the door with their mouths pretty much hanging open from the sight of my package being exposed and at half mast from just being woken up. Of course I apologized and ran off to get dressed, but I was so humiliated. The upside to this was that I actually got one of the girls numbers and dated her for awhile. Sometimes good things can come from an accident.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

They probably still think about that whenever they slick up their little clitties.;)

9. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

My best friend lost her top once on a large waterslide. She hit the water and her top broke, I had to tie it together for her, a few people got a nice peek at her :D

10. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

An ex girlfriend loved flashing and took every opportunity to do so, never in an obvious way though. I quite enjoyed it.

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Please kill these barstards, they are all over the Forum

12. Mira

Gold Member

I have done it on purpose a lot but only on accident a few times. The most memorable was at a hotel pool, al by myself, catching some rays. The was no one there for the longest time. Just before I was ready to flip onto my back to sun my tummy, a man showed up and took a chair just across the tiny pool from me. I didn't even give it a thought. I flipped onto my back and got comfy, including spreading my legs good and wide to make sure my thighs tanned evenly. Well apparently my bikini bottom was a little too loose and had slid practically all the way to one side, exposing my vagina to him. I didn't notice at all, until I noticed him staring at me. I was pretty drunk so I wasn't shy about it. We had a pretty good laugh about it and struck up a nice conversation. Afterward I told him to go back to his room and stroke it thinking of my peep show, he laughed and said he probably would. I was kinda surprised he didn't ask me back to his room...wasn't in a relationship he said. I probably would have said sure.

~Mira~

slitseeker likes this.
  13. MrCuddly

MrCuddly New Member

This just proves the stereotype that all girls who enjoy pink way too much are complete whores :p

kidding :)

14. Mira

Gold Member

Guilty :female

15. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Never heard that but interesting lol

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

Uh, okay, whatever you say, Bush :autofire

17. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

My story is not about flashing but similarly embarrssing. I was in high school and more often than not I had a hard on. I went to sharpen my pencil, aware I was hard, but to my horror it was pointing forward as if on purpose, the teacher and the students all saw my hard on. I quickly reached in my pants to move it in a more acceptable position.

18. lbushwalker

Gold Member

By way of explanation;
    That pertained to annoying advert posters totally unrelated to the current topic.
    Normally I am not rude nor remotely violent even in speech but these guys made me see red as they were all over the Forum
    Apologies for the language everyone :bow