Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by indagroove, Nov 14, 2007.

1. indagroove

indagroove New Member

Or the sex better....

I was sent out of town a couple of months ago for a special project. I fly out every Monday morning, and fly back on Friday afternoons.

My wife and I are one of those rare screw everyday types, so we are really missing it. When I get home Friday evenings, we can barely contain ourselves. But we do have 4 kids, and , so we have to wait, barring the BJ she'll give me as I take my bags to our room.

Then after the kids go to bed, we tear it up !

Well last weekend my inlaws volunteered to babysit as my company offered to fly my wife down to stay with me for a few days.

It was awesome ! I picked her up Friday at noon, and we went to my place :) It was probably 8 hours when we came up for air. We went around the world a couple of times, a couple of showers, but my hardon would not go away, but she kept trying. Just when she would allude to having enough, I would say, what, can't keep up, and that would put wind in her sails. We screwed like we haven'ty done in a really long time. She told me she wanted to bring toys, but figured to guys in airport security would dump out her bag. We finally went out to get something to eat, and came back for another round, and then sleep. I think I came about 8 times in 8 hours. I didn't think I could do that anymore.

Then Sat morning we started in again. Finally I offered to take her downtown Atlanta and then to one of the Largest Malls I've ever seen. Then we came back to get naked for another 14 hours.

I had forgotten what it was like to hang out with my best friend, she is a lot of fun. When I took her to the airport and walked her to security checkpoint, I couldn't believe we were both crying. I mean it felt like I wasn't going to see her again, even though I'll be home Friday evening.

So this week is going really slow. We are talking constantly, and she keeps texting me thinks like, "I want to suck your dick" Or "I really need to suck your dick" ... which is not help the time pass, only to make me horny.

I have never had phone sex until last night. She gave me the nightly call to say she was going to bed. She stated she was naked on the bed. I told her I was too. She said, I can picture your hard dick. I told her to put her hand over her pussy and squeeze for me. I ask if it was wet. I then told her to rub it for me. She the asked how does my dick feel as I stroke it. So you can guess we worked each other into a hot frenzie. I told her I love to watch her please herself, she didn't know that, and I wanted to hear her cum. So we both came together, and she then said it feels so good I can't stop. I said don't stop baby, keep it going. She came two more times. It was freakin awesome. I then realized my cell phone has a recorder, but I for got to turn it on until too late. The only real thing got her saying is "I want you to fuck me really hard after I suck your dick on Friday" So i have been playing that back all day.

Come on Friday. Me wife tells me the kids are finding play dates for Friday night.

Just wanted to share. Us old guys get lucky too !

2. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

that is so sweet and adorable in a very erotic way.

I hope that one day I can be married with kids and still have such a passionate and intense desire for my SO like you obviously do.

Have fun on friday

3. Morgan

Morgan New Member

Wow, you guys sound like such a sweet couple. And even after four kids! Amazing...

I think everyone dreams about having that kind of marriage. I can only hope that mine will be like that someday.

4. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

yeah keep dreaming normal people....

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

Perhaps Indagroove and his wife have invested a lot of time and effort into making their marriage work :shrug Perhaps they treat each other with the utmost respect, demonstrate their love on a daily basis, make time for one another, etc. It's so easy to forget that ultimately we reap what we sow when it comes to relationships, and since sex is psychological for us ladies...

No surprise there! Of all the age groups, men in their 50's have the most satisfying sex lives :tup That's something for all the younger guys out there to look forward to :brow

6. wololo696

wololo696 New Member

I know how that feels....I've been married since June 2007 and I've only been with my wife for 6 days since marriage. I live in Canada and due to the cruelty of the world she is stuck in Guyana awaiting sponsorship. I hate being torn away from her and there is nothing I can do. I can get how the unbelievable romp happened. When true love is present....expressing is the only way.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

That's exciting, Indagroove! Sounds like you two have found a way to function 'domestically', and still keep a vibrantly sensual relationship as well. Cheers!!!

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Good for you, indagroove. Sounds like you and your wife are a perfect match. I envy you very much.

WHAT? Where did you read that? It seems to me that most guys in their 50's that I know all bitch because their wives won't put out like they used to.

Also, and I wish I could remember where I read it, I've heard that men in their 50's have extramarital affairs more than other men.

Sorry to hijack.

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oh, you know, one of those big, widely publicized studies (it made headlines for a few months--Reuters, AP...it would've been hard to miss!) that I absolutely can't remember the details of now. Hmmm...I want to say I read about it about a year ago. The study is quoted from time to time in different sex articles, but I haven't seen anything recently. (Sorry, I'm too lazy to look it up :p)

But, yep! Apparently men in their 50's are happier with their sex lives than men in any other age group. I have no idea about the affairs :shrug I haven't read anything to that effect.

10. cook74

Gold Member

Well... I cant wait till I hit fifty then, cause it sure ain't working for me right now...:(

11. indagroove

indagroove New Member

Make no mistake, it is hard work. With 4 kids we can quickly get lose in the everyday duties. But we still stare,smile, and pat each others ass when we cross paths.

It takes...

1. communication.
    2. lose the "what have you done for me lately" thinking.
    3. Humility in owning when you are wrong. Don't let pride and ego get in the way.
    4. Unconditional love. The person is who they are, the only one that can change, is yourself.
    5. Remember the person you fell for in the first place. They are still in there somewhere.

It doesn't take much for a couple to spiral out of control in the thinking of, Well I'm not going to give unless she gives. She isn't going to give until he gives. and it snowballs until someone else comes along and shows a little respect and attraction their way, and instant infactuation. The affair begins.

I have it easy because my wife is genuine, and honest (sometimes to a fault) and I find that a turnon. She likes being wanted, and a little selfless attention goes a LONG way. I can be a man and admit I'm an ass and when I am wrong. I can laugh at myself. She can do the same.

I don't do bumper stickers, but a couple of years ago I put a "I Love My Wife" Sticker on my truck. My buddies ragged me pretty good. My response ; "That is my get laid when I want, anytime, anyplace sticker" And it works !

12. Rose

Gold Member

... and they all ran home with their tails (and cocks :lol ) tucked between their legs!!! :tup

13. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

FUCK! I waited till 20 to actually have sex, and NOW you're telling me I have to wait till 50 before it's satisfying ... :cry

14. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oh, gosh, I don't know...you might get a little something enjoyable out of it before then :eyes :lol Just keep your expectations lowered in the meantime :p

Truly, I think it probably has something to do with women hitting their sexual peak and getting wilder in the bedroom, the degree of comfort between two long-term partners, the renewed sense of freedom when the kids have grown up and moved out...that kind of stuff.

15. Rose

Gold Member

1. Yes!
    2. Absolutely!
    3. Oh, yeah, baby! Then EVERY room becomes a "Naked Room" (a'la' Launched)!! :brow

16. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Sounds like a well good marrrage :)

17. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

Where is the relationship bonding and becoming closer ?
    All you seem to be doing is shagging eachothers brains out.

18. indagroove

indagroove New Member

We shagging out brains out because of the bonding and closeness that comes from selfless Honor and Respect of our partner. In short, we meet each other's needs. And I can safely say, that is not intuitive of a human beings. It is the opposite of mankinds selfless desire.

There is no reason that a mature couple at age 20 cannot obtain the same, In our marriage, we have had this from day one. The honeymoon never ended. :)

19. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

And what's wrong with that?

There you go...being unpleasant again. Don't make me turn this car around. :yell

20. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I wouldn't expect someone from England to understand.... :lol