Above average penis to much for my GF?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jive, Jul 28, 2006.

1. jive

jive New Member

Well this is my first post, and an awkward one at that seeing as how I wouldn't assume this to be that common of a problem. I would say that I'm somewhat larger than average when it comes to penis size, however I've never actually measured because I'm not to entirely concerned with my size but I have been told by almost all of my partners, female, that I do have a very large penis. This leads me to my current situation.

I recently started getting back into dating again and have been dating my current girlfriend for about three weeks now. The first time we had sex after about two weeks I wasn't able to finish because she explained to me, well grimaced to me that it hurt. I explained to her it wasn't her fault and it was ok but in the back of my mind worried if yet ANOTHER gf was going to have an issue with the size of my penis. Within the week or so we've had sex three more times and each time we have it has caused her pain but I was able to at least finish before she stopped me.

Now when it comes to foreplay, I'm all for it. I'll spend more than enough time having fun with her, oral sex, etc, making sure that lubrication is not an issue, however each time no matter how wet she might be, my size is causing her pain and she is having to try and stand the pain. I have begun to communicate with her during sex, experimenting with just how far I can go, and not getting to rough with her in order for her to have sex longer. Does anyone happen to have any advice out there, will certain lubrications solve this problem, or is it something she will have to get used to? Can the vagina adjust to compensate for a larger penis over the course of a relationship, or is it just that her body just isn't meant for a penis of my size?

#1 jive, Jul 28, 2006
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2006
  2. well_well_well

well_well_well New Member

Vagina, at average five inches deep. Next to vaginal passage stands small hole of uterus. Utrus is very senstive and pain-prone area. When a larger penis just touches the hole of uterus, it gives a woman lots of pleasure, but if penis presses the uterus inside into belly, it gives her unbearable pain, because it shakes the uterus from its structure. You have to know as to how much of your penis inside her is bearable for her. Accordingly, you could wrap something on the root of your penis, so that it does not let you freak inside her.

3. skycamefalling

skycamefalling New Member

yeah, i actually just posted about a problem i'm also having with my girlfriend, i'm not sure if its because my penis is too large though..... just when we dont use condoms, it hurts her.... hmm as for you, i'd just be careful, take it slow, see if she still complains????

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

As for your question as to whether a vagina can adjust to a larger penis over time, I'd say yes it can. The vagina is extremely elastic, stretching wide enough to let a baby through one week and then allowing only a penis in the next week. There are some rather disturbing images on the internet of just how elastic the vagina is, but you can look those up on your own. In the meantime, use lots and lots of lube and lots of foreplay to make sure that pussy is nice and ready for your larger than average dick.

And I hope this is a lesson to all you guys out there, that bigger is not necessarily better. ;)

5. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Best thing to do is when your having sex with the next girl, have her be on top, that way she has control on how deep it goes and such and it woudl be on her comfort level. Also hold the base of your penis too just to help her out so when you guys get into it she wont go too deep by accident. LOTS of lube too in the begining and during. Mainly just keep in mine the postion your in with her and be aware of your rythem. Its easy to loose control and just be a little too rough which can cause internal brusing and little bleeding. So just be aware of yourself and of her and you'll be fine.

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Bigger than average could mean pretty much anything, im bigger than average.
    tiny, small, average , well hung, large , extra large enormous gigantic cocks, it doesnt matter, there are women that can take far larger toys inside than any human male will ever be down below.

But foreplay foreplay foreplay........use hands fingers, stroke her body, massage caress, explore every inch of her body . use oils , toys , but most important enjoy and love every second , make every time like it was the first time with her, when giving her orla pleasure , treat her vagina and her orgasms like they are the finest most luxurase food and drink you have ever tastes .

Absolutly worship her body all over...
    Im sure by the end of this form of of pleasuring she will be more than ready to accept your larger than average penis.

But i tend to do lots an lots of foreplay before ill even think about using my penis.

7. SexFuneral

SexFuneral New Member

....my pinky is bigger then my peepee (no lie either....it totally is)

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

ahh but which pinky though hehehe

9. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

I agree with the two points of my above repliers. Although it is difficult, try not to go to deep in, I know this will be hard to control at first during the heat of passion, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Also, like the above said, the cowgirl position (girl on top) is very effective with this situation, giving that the female can control how deep she wants it. Best of luck to you on your above average problem.

10. Eagleone

Eagleone New Member

well one thing i would suggest is getting her lubed up even the dude that hurts her without the condom its cause she might not be lubricated enough. The dude with the big penis, if you are trying to puss it too deep then you might be hitting her cervix which cause cramps and jabbing pain. If she is hurting and burning then she might have vaginismus or i think that is the name but her being on top will def allow her to take as deep as her comfort level allows her too.

11. equinox

equinox New Member

You're just going to have to go down on her for 15-20 minutes before you want to have sex. Of course there are limits, but I doubt you're that big. I know a guy who is 10.5 inches in length and 7 in circumference who says he's never been with a girl who couldn't take him comfortably after proper foreplay, and he's been with quite a few. Just make sure you're warming her up properly and not just trying to stick it in.

12. Elvis

Elvis Member

The vagina can easily accomodate any size penis, but it takes a while to adjust. Be patient and plug away gently Jive.

Last Saturday night I witnessed a young woman being fisted by 3 different men, they all went in past their wrists, I declined the offer to be NÂș 4!

She's single, around 35, Spanish and hasn't had a baby.

13. SexFuneral

SexFuneral New Member

.....the smaller one?

.....ok so its not THAT small, I was just bein sarcastic.

14. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Jive
    I am Pretty much with P&B on this.
    I am a former swinger and have a 9" cock
    And with all the Women i have been with, Not one has
    complained or said that it hurts.
    I can believe that if the gal is young and inexperienced She
    could be having imaginary pain as She wouldn't be used to
    it. just give Her a little time and She will love it.
    If not say Good by.

Hiker