[Ask a Guy] About the foreskin..

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by EasyBoy, Feb 6, 2010.

1. EasyBoy

EasyBoy New Member

Hey guys, I have recently started having sex with my girlfriend. And well, beside when its inside her vagina when she is giving me a blowjob and the foreskin comes over and the thing underneat it ( I know, I suck at anatomy or what ever you call it XD ) comes out and she touches any part of it, it hurts, to the point where I have to stop her and bring my foreskin back over. But when its inside her it doesn't hurt :\ Any ideas as to why this happens? And I am also a new member, hope to get to know all of you :)

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm circumsized, so I really don't know the answer. Hopefully one of our intact members (no pun intended... or was it?) can help you out. :)

3. evilislander22

evilislander22 New Member

if your talking about the thing underneath the head that connects it to the foreskin its called a frenlum and you might have to stretch it. sometimes it can be too tight. mine used to tear when i had sex untill i had some minor corrective surgery to separate it from the head. if i were you id try stretching it first tho before going to see a urologist about it the surgical method hurts like hell for a month after but it clears it up

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

yeeeoow. I know someone who's mean-ass parents put him in the hospital for a tonsilectomy (not me). He was 16 at the time. When he woke up, he had gotten two surgeries done; a tonsilectomy and, you guessed it... a circumcision.

5. EasyBoy

EasyBoy New Member

I see, thanks for the help, I will definately try stretching it first as stretching does not hurt. Just the thing underneat when it is touched. Do not want to be in pain for a month :| Thanks again for the help guys!

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Drop into SF any time. If we can't help we'll sure as hell give you our opinions. :lol
    Feel free to share whatever you have.

7. Dreama

Gold Member

I think I would have disowned my parents. I'm not kidding on that one.