[Ask a Girl] About my erection and handjob

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by mopedguy, Jun 7, 2013.

1. mopedguy

mopedguy New Member

I need advice about 2 things. When I was home with this female friend she is very cute, anyway II was full dressed and some how she turned me on I became fully erect. My penis points out some and then curves up toward the ceiling. Well my friend could tell I was hard the front of my pant was bulging out. She asked me to show her I was embarrassed but I pulled my pants down any way my penis became even harder the shaft points out and about 3 inches up the shaft it curved up toward the ceiling. I was so embarrassed I was standing in front of her with my pants down. she was giggling and asked if she could rub it after turning beat red I let her. She rubbed it for about 5 minutes man did it get super hard she stooped and asked me to see how long I could stay hard with out touching it. I stayed hard for about 15 minutes then she rubbed it a little again and stopped and she did that for about 1 hour my penis was sore and I shot on the floor.Is there anyone else who has a penis like mine and can stay hard that long? Do you think that was cool of her to do that to me? I don't want any joke answers please just tell the truth.

2. mars74

mars74 Member

I think its pretty cool that she did that .....any of the women friends I have have never asked to see me much less give me a handjob.....

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

For a dude who professes to teach women sex and then is embarrassed by exposing his erect member is a bit odd imho.
    As for the extended erection with occasional stimulation what is so remarkable about that,
    if there is a participating audience why wouldn't it be so?
    Also I think that you have very limited sexual experience and a fertile imagination.

4. Meee

Gold Member

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

Please no joke answers?.....ok.

7. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Please do not feed the trolls

xx

8. leew

leew New Member

And I was about to give him advice as in my experience real women are always asking to conduct sexual experiments on my penis!