About guys

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pride, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

Got this from a myspace bulletin...kinda liked it found most of it to be true.

From a guys point of view:

We don't care if you talk to other guys.

We don't care if you're friends with other guys.

But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off.

It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we're still there.

We don't care if a guy calls >OR TEXTS< you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned.

Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. that it can't wait
    till the morning.

Also, when we tell you you're pretty/ beautiful/ gorgeous/
    cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it.

Don't tell us we're wrong.

We'll stop trying to convince you.

The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence.
    Yeah, you can quote me.

Don't be mad when we hold the door open. Take Advantage of the mood im in.

let us pay for you!

dont "feel bad"

We enjoy doing it.

It's expected.

Smile and

say "thank you."

Kiss us when no

one's watching.

If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed.

You don't have to get dressed up for us.

If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to
    wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own.

We like you for who you are and not what you are.

honestly, i think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's. or my tshirt and boxers, not all dolled up

Don't take everything we say seriously.

Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it.

Don't get angry easily.

Stop using magazines/media as your bible.

Don't talk about how hott Morris Chesnutt, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is in front of us.

It's boring, and we don't care. You have girlfriends for that.

Whatever happened to the word "handsome"/"beautiful"

I'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me
    with "Hey handsome!" instead of "Hey baby/ stud/ cutie/ sexy" or whatever else you can think of.

on the other hand im not sayin i woulndnt like it ether ; )

Also "getting some" is not the only thing EVERY guy cares about.
    Girls, proof of this is if a guy will wait for you to be "ready" to "take your relationship to the next level"

Not all guys are the same. And we're not all perfect either. We're only human.

Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you aren't being treated right by a guy, dont wait for him to change. ditch his sorry, disgrace to the male population ass and find someone who will treat you with utter respect

Someone who will honor your morals.

Someone who will make you smile when you're at your
    lowest.

Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes.

Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel.

Someone who will stop what they're doing just to look you in the eyes....and say "i love you" ..and actually mean it.

Give the nice guys a chance

2. Hope80

Hope80 New Member

Absolutely beautiful =o)

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:) I married one of those "nice guys"... goin' on 30 years this autumn! (But I still call him 'baby' sometimes ;) )

4. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

You are one of the few smart enough. Most will pass the nice guy up for the jerk every time.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh, trust me, I had my share of jerks! I finally woke up, and waited for a REAL MAN! Stayed celebate - and decided to find out what I really needed in my life.

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I think there are jerks on both sides as in male and female jerks.....

But it seems only males get this name :p

But Rose you did get a god guy thats for damm sure.

Some females i dont think go for the good guys because maybe they are not willing to settle down just yet, and want something more than just a good guy ( not meaning that to sound nasty or anything )

7. Jayce

Gold Member

The last one got to me. "Give nice guys a chance."

Based on everything that's happened in the last 2 years, I've been on the "nice guys finish last" kick. Heh..

Oh, and confidence is definitely a turn on. Not to be confused with cockiness, but when a girl has big dreams and has no doubt she'll reach her goal, it really is a big turn on to us.

Also - with me being a car freak, seeing a girl drive stick is a nice bonus too. Yes, I am a nerd.

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

The nice guys have a chance, but it is more of an uphill battle. My wife went out with a couple of nice guys before she met me but they didn't do anything for her. Later, she told me she was attracted to my edginess. Those nice guys missed out on a wonderful woman, more luck me.

I still hold to my theory that a man doesn't need to be a bad, mean, total arsehole sort of person; but he needs to be something more than just 'nice'.

9. Jayce

Gold Member

Yeah I agree. I'm the most "out there" when it comes to my group of friends, but they all know that in a drop of a dime I'd do anything for them. I guess you could classify me as somebody you'd expect to be on the crew of Jackass, yet I can separate that craziness when it counts.

But whatever, I'm just me.

10. Pride

Pride New Member

I too think nice guys finish last. But and i would put myself on the "nice guy" list...but im not ALWAYS nice. I do have an edge and i think that is important. There is a time to be nice and a time where being a "jerk" and having that edge isnt so bad.

I have a lot of girls that think im an asshole...and a lot of girls that think im one of the nicest guys they know. And most think both just at different times. lol

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Pride,
    I get the same problem. Some girls adore me, and some can't stand me and think I'm a total arsehole, although the latter can come around once they get to know me better.

I don't play to being edgy and intense, it's the real me like it or not. And it seems that some like it, and some certainly don't. I don't see a need to change my personality, because as many like me as don't, but I do watch myself in my work and professional dealings.