About flashing/skinny dipping

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ftheunion, Aug 30, 2007.

1. ftheunion

ftheunion New Member

Was wondering what makes a woman, or teenage girl want to flash a guy (not him asking her to though, this would barely ever work). They go streaking and skinny dipping too sometimes, maybe when drunk. But what is the desire or motivation for these things?

Getting naked is probably what they like, I don't know who, where, why, or when they participate in these activies for. Is it just because they want to have fun?

I ain't never been flashed, or seen breasts in real life, and I don't get/understand this topic. Maybe one has to be a yankee to understand. I sure don't know what I'm talkin 'bout though.

Have a good night all.

2. cook74

Gold Member

Skinny dipping with girls as a teenager was a highlight in my angst ridden teen years, I think you are missing out. What about Spring Break? Don't you go somewhere wild and sexy with your friends? Where gallons of alcohol is drunk and inhibitions are dropped.

3. Pride

Pride New Member

Skinny dipping is the best...so free feeling...and when u have some nice girls there with you....omg its hard to be a night like that. Its always one to remember.

Its all in good fun. And as far as flashing...Girls i would say like to tease it seems almost natural and thats almost what i get from it. But its also very nice.

4. aussiebloke

aussiebloke New Member

A group of girls I used to hang out with when I was fifteen always had stories in the past about their drunken nights streaking. They'd since given it up but it was all the rage in their group of friends when they were all ~14 y/o. I see one of them tomorrow so I'll see what the motivation was for her.

And since the "for the ladies" threads always end up getting answered by the guys too:
    My mates and I used to go streaking heaps. Every boy's night we'd get absolutely trashed, then at some point late in the night we'd all strip off and go streaking around suburbia. Grab a few eggs each, chuck them at cars, run away. For us it was all about getting in touch with our primal side. It's a great feeling that you tend to lose when you act civilised for too long without a break :p

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

What is it with you and "yankees" anyway? We're all Americans and there's no need for this "us" versus "them" mentality. Oh and by the way, you're in college right? So I don't need to remind you that writing something like, "I ain't never been flashed" is completely grammatically incorrect. I'm sure you're well aware of that and you're just doing your darnedest to not sound like a "yankee."

If you refuse to write in a grammatically correct manner, then prepare to have your posts edited by me, the resident English teacher.

Anyway, to answer your question...

Girls sometimes "flash" their breasts because they want to give the onlookers a little thrill, and I doubt there's more to it than that.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I regard skinny dipping as something very different. I love swimming, it is my favourite exercise. There is something almost erotic in gliding through the water over durations of thousands of metres. Because I am a distance swimmer, I wear brief briefs, you can't swim properly in gear around your knees. But there is something exquisitly sensual in swimming, or just being in water, with nothing on at all. The water teases and caresses your genitals, and it is like my distance swimming but a lot more intense.

Nudism doesn't interest me in the slightest, but being in water naked is something else entirely. But I rarely get an opportunity, I live inland and only when we go to a nudist beach can I swim out into the surf as nature made me. I don't stay on the beach naked, I go straight for the water.

7. hellrose18

hellrose18 New Member

love it

8. sexual_entity

sexual_entity New Member

i want to go, but i don't have anybody to go with. skinny dipping sounds so much fun

9. ftheunion

ftheunion New Member

Ya, I wouldn't mind. I too aint got anyone to go with. Sorry for the poor grammer. Yankees are pretty much everyone else, those poeple who aren't poor and have all the privelages. They know hundreds girls/guys and they got their mindless religion. I ain't a southerner, I just ain't a yankee. I like the way the flag look. Its perty. I kinda like talkin more relaxed and redneck sometimes. Thanks for info. I have no and never had much of a social life. I don't have any friends out it the middle of nowhere southern arizona.

10. Pride

Pride New Member

Lol i went to the lake one day and went skinny dipping me a couple other friends and a couple of the girls we went with....we were the ONLY ones on the beach AT ALL the entire day. It was great. So we decided to take advantage of it.

11. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

If you dont know for sure what you are talking about then
    why on earth did you start this thread.

Hiker

12. airdre2000

airdre2000 New Member

The first time I was flashed by a girl was back in high school. You'd think that would be cool to see when your in high school, but this girl was pushing 300 lbs!! My friend and I pulled up to a red light and this car filled with girls pulled up next to us. Of course, the biggest girl in the car had to be the one to lean out the window and lift her shirt up! She had some big boobs that's for sure, but her belly was just as big. That image is still burned into my retina, not cool. :eek :eek :eek