About first time anal with someone....

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by preglover, Dec 27, 2004.

1. preglover

preglover New Member

For the last few years, I've used dildos and vibes in my butt. I like it, but I want to feel what a real penis feels like inside of me. How different does it feel compaired to a dildo? The ones I've used are shaped like a real one, but are so solid. Is it worth the trouble to find someone to do me in the butt, or should I continue sticking with my toys? The ulitmate would be for this special person to cum in my butt. How does it feel? What should I expect when they cum inside of me?

2. kbate

kbate New Member

It sounds to me like your curiousity will not be satisfied until you actually have someone do you in the butt. While the toys and dildo's are a great approximation of the shape and size of a penis, they do not match the intensity experienced when an actual man shoves his cock into your butt. The true experience you seek is more the emotional one than the physical one which your toys approximate. Having a person that you really care for cum in your butt or mouth or pussy or hand is a wonderful experience that is worth trying.

3. duhast

duhast New Member

If you take the time and have learned to take realistic size, go for it. I have been ass-fucked, and it is great. The g/f also does my ass with a toy rather often. I haven't had someone cum in me yet, but am working on that.

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I just recently got this fantasy as well. I want to have a guy that'll fuck me in the butt and then cum inside. "fill me up" as they say. And be infront of a couple mirrors and watch the cum ooz out of my asshole!!:D:D mmm...

5. MEG

MEG New Member

My advice would be to find someone who's experienced at both giving it and taking it in the butt for your first time. Your chances of really enjoying the whole experience will be far better if you're not getting slammed by someone who just wants to get his rocks off.... :ugh

In other words, a guy who knows what it feels like to get it in the ass is more likely to be gentle with a "virgin". Getting it in the butt can be a wonderful experience, but it can also be a pain in the ass... :(

Good luck.....

MEG

6. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I agree with Meg. It is enjoyable to have a guy inside you but the experience should not be rushed or it can be painful.

I also must caution you about having a guy cum in you. It sounds great but if he as HIV or any other STD that is the fastest route to getting the disease. Is a few moments of fun worth it?

7. analmoto

analmoto New Member

Adam & eve sells a strap on that you can fill with a liquid then squeze the balls and it shoots the liquid out, this would be a safer alternative.

8. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

and less gay...

9. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!

10. kbate

kbate New Member

Yes, we wouldn't want anyone to be gay would we. Fucking Evil Queers.

11. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Lighten up. I think he was being facetious. You know, like "I'm not gay, I just want to be fucked in the ass."

12. kbate

kbate New Member

And I'm not?

13. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Yeah, but I detected a bit of anger, no?

14. MEG

MEG New Member

Or maybe like: "I'm not queer, I just like to suck dicks". :drool :D

MEG (yeah I'm queer, so what?) :brow