about condoms

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mafia_Mike, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mafia_Mike

Mafia_Mike New Member

my girlfriend and i have just started having sex .... and u know the old addage "it feels like taking a shower with two raincoats on" .... i mean ive gone for an hour one time and i got absolutely no where ... anything i can do to help this problem? ... or should i keep doing the same thing? because she's getting GREAT orgasms

2. loveit247

Gold Member

Buy better quality condoms and use a good lube.

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

If you're sure neither of you have any STDs, you might try skins (Lambskins, etc.). I think they feel more natural. BUT, they're only good for preventing pregnancy -- they DO NOT protect against STDs.

4. jedistardust

jedistardust New Member

I thought skins weren't that good at preventing pregnancy either, since they are porous? I could be wrong though.

If she isn't against it you could always talk to her about bc, I know a lot of insurance companies cover it, but if she doesn't have health insurance she can get it free from Planned Parenthood (like my sister) or just pay for it out of pocket.

Otherwise like loveit said, you just need to play around with different brands (and positions also make a difference I've foudn) until you find one that works well for you

5. igor

Gold Member

As someone else said - try different kinds. There are thin ones that are quite good. Also, try adding a couple of drops of lube in the tip before you put it on. Just don't lube your whole penis or it could slip off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.