Abdominal Orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by equinox, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. equinox

equinox New Member

I know; that sounds quite strange, but I couldn't think of a more fitting title. Anyway, I'm in very good physical shape, and what I'm about to describe is probably enhanced by that fact. I've found that when I'm about to cum, if I flex my abdominal muscles as hard as I can, I have an immensely powerful orgasm in which the contractions take place throughout my stomach as well as in my groin. It's cripplingly powerful, and feels incredibly good. It's as if I'm having an orgasm throughout my entire body. I've gotten into the practice of doing this every time I cum now, because it feels so much better than a regular orgasm. Any other guys have any experience with this? If not, I'd definitely recommend trying it. Again, I do have powerful abdominal muscles, and the magnitude of pleasure is probably enhanced by that, but I'm curious to see if anyone else has experienced this same thing, or if it's just me. I've actually started flexing every muscle in my body when I cum, because it seems to spread the orgasm to that region as well, but the difference is more notable with the abdominals than everywhere else combined.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I recall "Joe" mentioning "Total Body Orgasms". That's probably what you are experiencing. And you're right, it does have alot to do with being in touch with your physique.

As a woman, I have always experienced total body orgasms. I was surprised when I found out that a man's orgasm is usually centered in his groin area only.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

That surprised me as well. My fiance told me this, and I felt sorry for him.

4. burton

burton New Member

ive gotten a few total body orgasms, if i flex most of my muscles at the point of climax it begins to go throughout my body.

5. Brad

Brad New Member

Fascinating topic!

What you describe definitely seems like a full body orgasm.

Personally I have only managed to achieve them through masturbation. For me they are extremely difficult to achieve as it seems like climbing a mountain with the pleasure and all overwhelming build up feelings.

Once the explosion happens it is mind blowing and totally exhausting, but out of this world just the same and definitely worth the effort!

6. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that can do these as well. I'm in pretty good shape in general but I broke my back a few years ago (no nerve damage) so I have to keep my core way overdeveloped for stability. Its why when I first started having sex I thought it was so much fucking better than anything else because I would only really contract my abs during the activity for the stability reason and because the lower abs could stimulate my partners clit. Now I do it while masturbating, getting head, whatever.

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

You've got a good memory, Rose. Yes, I often have total body orgasms. Mine aren't centered in my abdomen, but if yours are, good for you. Keep doing what you're doing and expand on it.

Mine usually seem to explode (like a bolt of lightening) from my chest or head -- or both. I think there's a Tantric name for these, depending in what part of the body they're centered.

8. Hjack

Hjack New Member

i am in good shape...i am gonna try that as soon as possible. i knew this site would be worth it! you always here about women, and how they can achieve orgasms differently, or have completely different sensations. finally i get to try something fun!

9. Pride

Pride New Member

hmm intertesting...i myself am in very good physical shape...although lately a bit out of shape (for my standards) but....i am not sure i have done this maybe i ought to try sumtime

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I can guarantee you that being in good physical shape has nothing to do with my multiple orgasms. (I traded in my six-pack for a keg years ago.) For me, I just totally relax while my wife gently strokes my sensitive spots. I don't try to cum, and I don't try to fight it. I just try to accept and enjoy the sensations.

If she's stroking my penis, and I'm relaxed enough, the sensations spread from the groin area, my thighs start to tingle, then my abdomen, then my whole body shudders, I'm moaning loudly, my arms flail, my body arches, and then it's like a bolt of lightening passes through my entire body and out through the top of my head (or chest), and at the same time I'm screaming.

When my body arches and I start to scream, my wife stops and holds me until the orgasm is complete and I come back to Earth. She then slowly starts stroking again. We can go through this routine several times (usually 3-6). Then it's my turn to take her on a trip or two before we finally have intercourse. Or she'll tell me she doesn't want any oral, just me and maybe Doctor Ruth (Eroscillator).

I can't stress enough the importance of just relaxing the mind and body and letting the feelings happen, at least for me. It's interesting that you (equinox) seem to have the same kind of orgasm in a completely different manner. I think for all of us there are many things yet to experience in the world of sex. We just need to keep our minds open to new and exciting experiences and there's no telling what we may find. I'd never experience a whole-body orgasm until I was in my mid-50s.

11. equinox

equinox New Member

Of course, it's difficult to assess whether or not we're experiencing the same thing. All I know is that it feels really fucking good. When I do this, I am ejaculating as normal, so it doesn't seem to be a Tantric sort of thing. In fact, when I'm near the edge of orgasm, I can push myself over the edge and cum simply by flexing my abdominals hard. I should note that I haven't had the chance to try this during sex yet, as unfortunately I'm not sexually active at the moment, so this is just during masturbation. When I masturbate, I bring myself to the edge several times before I finally cum, as this tends to intensify the orgasm in general, so this probably has some bearing. I suppose it's possible that I'm just lucky.

12. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I find it interesting that (correct me if I am wrong) but most women experience full-body orgasms as a norm. I know I do, anyway. It starts in my head - the very top... and somehow works it's way down my body, until my feet release the 'electric' energy. Sometimes, they are so intense that I get an excrutiating pain (cramp) in my calves. It is sometimes so bad, that I have to stop... but usually, I just let it go, as the sensation far out-weighs the momentary discomfort of a little muscle cramp.

13. Dreama

Gold Member

Lets just let this thread sleep. It's too old to be awakened now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.