A wonderful evening of Role Play

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mr_orgasmo, Jan 20, 2011.

1. mr_orgasmo

mr_orgasmo New Member

So tonight was a good night, gone bad, turned AMAZING because of some role play

Lately my wife has been on this sexually dominant thing, and I love it. She is on top almost always and completely in control. We have some new toys, like male chastity belts and some new butt plugs, etc. So tonight, she wanted me to be dominant again since it had been 2 or 3 weeks. I agreed since she had done a full 360 the last few weeks and I wanted to please her too. We decided to be police offer/horny teen. I tied her up to the bed with handcuffs and started to take advantage of her naked body. Then I penetrated her and teased her going in an inch or so, then pulling out. I did this for about 5 minutes until she was begging me to just go in. So I did and just as I climaxed, my Wegener's Granulomatosis, decided to kick in full force. Basically that means I had a random bloody nose that occurred when we started making out. She understood when I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I cleaned my hands off that I had used to catch the blood on my way to the bathroom. I then cleaned my face off and grabbed a wad of TP. Then I went in and asked if I undid 1 arm she could get herself out. I undid her and gave her the key. A few wads of TP later and lots of blood, she emerges in the bathroom door dressed as a nurse :D

This is where my bad night gets amazing. She asked how I was doing and I said I was managing. Then she said she would be right back. She was back less than a minute later. The next thing I know, I am in a chastity belt. She told me I wouldn't be needing it for awhile. Then a butt plug, and next she puts her panties on me (which part of this dominant thing is I wear panties 24/7 now). Then she tells me she would make it better and to go sit on the toilet. She attended to me for about 15 minutes, then it was over. We decided since I also have, Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (my blood doesn't clot well, meaning it takes longer for my blood to clot), that we would take a half hour break before resuming the nights activities. We went downstairs and grabbed some food and a little wine. We went upstairs and she said, we need to finish this, I didn't get dressed for nothing. She then proceeded to change the handcuffs with straps. I was then told that I was being examined to see if I had any other medical problems. I was undressed except the panties, plug, and chastity belt. She said, "panties, eh?... oh, and a chastity belt?" I said, "yes, my wife prefers that I wear this stuff. She likes being in control" and the nurse said, "of course she does, well the next thing I wanted to check was erectile dysfunction and then premature ejaculation... but don't worry, I can pick a lock (she winked)." Then she actually picked the lock (I was completely shocked she could do that). Tnen she started to play with my semi hard cock, and licked my balls. After a minute she said, "Its a good thing you don't have ED because I wanted to check for premature ejaculation. Now we can do this one of two ways; I can give you a blow job and you can cum all over inside my mouth or I can ride your cock until you cum in my wet pussy" I said, "well, I think you should should suck on my cock and rub your pussy until you cannot wait any longer and then you can get on top and ride me like you're at a rodeo." So the night continued on and when she was dressing me, she said "You're wife makes you have a butt plug too, huh?" I said, "yeah, because she wants me to know what is waiting for me when I get home, since we enjoy plenty of strap on sex." The nurse then said, "We should check your prostate too. Bend over bub" Then she licked her finger and shoved it up my ass. After a minute, she suggested a prostate massage and got a strap on and fucked the shit out of me until I came again. Then we cooled off, talked, and went to bed. She suggested I get bloody noses again and she already had an idea as master/slave in our "dungeon" that is an extension off our walk in closet.

So, have you used costumes in role play? How did it turn out?

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I like role-play....but that was just like.....wow....:naughtydance

3. awakened

awakened New Member

Very Very Hottttttttttttttttttttttt
    You already have me going this morning.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

What a hot story! Role play is very exciting and fun, and I love doing it. Please honor us by keeping us abreast of your wonderful adventures!

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Atta boy; never let your health problems get in the way of having fun.
    Your wife is awesome!