A wishful dream.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by johnnyangel694u, Aug 15, 2007.

1. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

This may not be major erotic. I am bored and this has been a dream of mine.

It is a beautiful summer late evening. I am sitting on the patio with a fire burning in the pit. She comes out onto the patio with some drinks for us. She walks over to the fire and bends down to put a log on. I see that she is wearing one of my button shirts. As she bends down, I see her perfect ass cheeks peeking out of the shirt tale. I darn near choke on my drink looking at her sweet cheeks. She turns and walks towards me. I see she has the shirt button just right. It is low enough that I can see the cleavage of her firm breasts. She looks so beautiful. She smiles at me and walks closer. She takes my drink and sets in on the table. Somehow, she manages to sit on my lap with her legs under the arms of the chair. She runs her fingers through my hair and gives my forehead little kisses. I reach my hands up under the back of her shirt and gently run my fingers up and down her back. Her body quivers as goosebumps form on her tight smooth skin. She kisses my face with little pecks and works her way down to the side of my neck. It is my turn to get goosebumps. With both sigh. No words have to be spoken. We know it feels good and everything is going to be ok.
    We look into each others eyes as sparkle with flames of the fire. We hold each other tightly in each others arms. I can feel her breast firm against my chest. She pulls back, turns her head and kisses me deeply with a passion that I have never felt. I am like putty in her arms. I reach between us and slowly unbutton the remaining buttons of the shirt. Her breasts look so perfect as I cup them in my hands. I feel her moan as our lips are pressed tight together. I begin to run my fingers around her nipples, feeling them hardening from the attention. I feel her start to rock her hips a my cock begins to harden. Of course she has to say the old joke. Is that a role of lifesavers or are you glad to see me? We both laugh. It must be a role of lifesavers if you can feel it, I say.
    I reach my hands under her firm ass and lift her off my lap and onto the table. She lets out a yelp because the table is cold on her sweet cheeks. I slide my chair closer to the table, her legs already spread in anticipation. I examine her cleanly shave pussy and smile. She says, freshly shaved, just for you. MMMMMMMMMMM. I lean forward and slide my tongue into her wet folds. She tastes so good. I slide my tongue up and find her hardening clit. I hear her sigh when I hit the right spot. I zero in and lightly run my tongue around it. Hearing her purring turns me on something fierce. I reach over and take a drink and a little piece of ice in my mouth. I come back to her dripping pussy and dive my tongue deep inside. I feel her jump and squeal as the coldness hits her. I reach my hands up and start playing with her nipples. I slide my tongue back to her clit and continue on what I do best. Every so often I slide my tongue down to get a taste of her love nectar. I slide a finger into her folds and feel her muscles tighten around it. Her pussy feels so tight I can't believe it. As I continue my tongue assault on her her clit her pussy works on my finger. I am amazed how her muscles feel tighten and loosening around my finger. I take another finger and play with the wetness that is running down around her anal rosebud. I lightly run my finger around her hole as I feel it tighten and loosening like her pussy. I place the tip of my finger against her rosebud just as it is loosening and gently slide it in a little. I hear her leg out a moan as her hips grind against my face. Her breathing is getting heavier and faster along with her muscle contractions. She screams out OMG!!!!!! Her rosebud opens up and I slide my finger deep inside. Her pussy clamps tightly around my finger. She arches her back lifting her ass off the the table. I try hard not to lose contact with her clit. Her love juices flow like a river from her folds. She holds her breath as her body shakes with wave after wave of orgasm. After a few moments, I stop my clit licking and slowly slide my fingers from her. She collapses on the table, just laying there breathing hard and murmuring omg. I look up and see her heart beating against her chest. Her eyes are closed as she gently rubs her fingers on her belly.
    She finally opens her eyes with a big smile on her face. She looks at me and says, It is your turn.
    Well, I guess this is enough for now. Hope I didn't bore you too much.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Holy shit Johnny, I didn't know you had it in you! Excellent work, man! :bow

3. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I didn't have it in her either.

Yet.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yet? Hmm, interesting. ;)

5. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Hot damn Johnny!! Great story!

6. gabriela

gabriela New Member

She isn't the only one! OMG!
    That was just perfect! :bow :bow :bow
    Thank you, Johnny! You are an angel! :)

7. superfan

superfan New Member

good story, look forward to hearing some more from you

8. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Thanks for compliments, everyone. Someday I will have time to finish it.