A Whole New World

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Barbwire, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yesterday was a sexual blast and a half for me, and I want to share...

As most of you know, I am quite the cyber vixen and engage in cybering via instant messaging and voice chatting on a regular basis. So far, even though I have his permission to do it, I haven't gone into details about my sessions with my husband. He doesn't ask and I don't tell, but he's reaped the rewards of my amped up libido on many occasions when he's come home from work and I've fairly torn his clothes off. I look at my cybering as "priming the pump" because the more 'pretending" I do during the day, the more I want the real thing when he gets home. So far, it's been a great thing for both of us.

Last week, I was very sick, and sex was out of the question, but yesterday, I felt much better and my nether-regions were screaming for action. I ended up doing some pretty hot voice chatting with two of my cyber lovers...actually, there wasn't much chatting, but a whole lotta moaning and screaming. (hee hee!) I kind of lost count, but I think I had about 4 orgasms before my husband got home, so when he walked through the door I looked him straight in the eye and told him the game was on.

When we retired to the bedroom that night, I was feeling pretty full of myself and in the mood to do something wild and different. I got out the usual assortment of toys and the new latex gloves I had purchased, but we had yet to try.

We started out with some pretty heavy kissing and in between lip locks I told my husband about what a dirty, bad girl I had been all day. Judging by his reaction, I knew it was a turn on for him, but I asked him just the same, "Does hearing about what I did with those men turn you on?"

"God yeah, I'm hard as a rock right now." he whispered in my ear. This got me even hotter than I already was. I told him, in great detail, exactly what I had said and done to get two different men to go so wild, just hearing me climaxing through their computer speakers, that they took out their cocks and stroked off, right at their work desks.

I felt naughty and bold, yet oddly powerful. The fact my husband was so turned on knowing that total strangers had heard me coming made me want to go crazy on him. I reached over and put on a latex glove, applied some lube and...............well, needless to say I rocked the old man's world. ;)

Even after we were sexually sated, we continued to talk about my online adventures in such a free and easy manner, it felt like the most natural thing in the world. It was like a whole new world opened up for us and we were both giddy with excitement over it. :)

2. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

glad that you and your husband can be so free and open .
    I am sure that it really frees up the pressures that may biuld up.
    I think you are a lucky girl to have your hubby, as well him to have you.

keep it up ..................(pun intended) ;)

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

We've come a long way in a short time. I mean, just a couple of years ago, I finally worked up the courage to ask him if it was ok if I touched myself while he was licking and sucking at my breasts. :ugh

I have this site to thank for a lot of my new bravado, but also owe a large part of it to the confidence I've gained from cybering.

4. Halogen

Halogen New Member

How exciting that your cybering has opened up a whole new world of sexy fun for you and your husband! I think it's great that he's secure enough not to get jealous over it - that says a lot about him! :)

5. Dreama

Gold Member

I really admire you, CL. Sounds like you have a lot of fun!!

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, ladies. It's weird that not too long ago I was always bitching that I never got enough sex. I turned to cybering as a masturbation aide and something of a substitute for the lack of real intercourse......and miracle of miracles, the cybering led to me getting more exciting and much more satisfying, real sex. Go figure.

I do give my husband a lot of credit too, for daring to show my his kinky side after hiding it for over a decade. Whoulda thunk a mild mannered accountant could be such a freak, huh?

7. Thorn

Gold Member

Way to go Mr. Cl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow

& Mrs. CL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh, damn! You've put those beautiful blue eyes back on your profile!!!! GRRRRR

Want Thorn's Cell #? :rofl
    Lawdy-be! You KNOW I'd never allow you that elite information......but, I commend you for your incredible talent!
    AND.... if I ever need to ignite some long, lost passion - YOU will be my first choice! I've heard your voice - through telephone conversations - and I think you are HOTTTTTT!

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Now Rose, you know darned well I wouldn't waste my time purring to Thorn through the phone line when I can do it right into his ear when he gets here. Don't fret, I'm sure Mr. CL, who has a terribly sexy voice, btw, will purr into your's, if you wish. :brow

10. Rose

Gold Member

Oh, really...? Mmmmmm
    Has he viewed my "Rose: What Momma never told you..." thread?

Would he purrrrrrrr that sexy voice into "Grandma Rose's" ear? :brow

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Um, no, I haven't let him come into my secret lair, yet, but I have shown him a coupla pics of you and Thorn fully clothed and he thinks you are scrumptous. Hmm, maybe I'll go save some of your naked pics to show to him later. ;)

12. Rose

Gold Member

:brow You naughty girl....

13. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

some like a phonefoursome shaping up :lol

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why would we do it on the phone when we can do it face to face?

Oh, and Rose, I showed Mr. CL your butt nekkid pics, and he's more than anxious to whisper into your ears, now. In fact he can't stop talking about it. :lol

15. Rose

Gold Member

:eek:utahere