A Wee Bit About Moi: Essene

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Essene, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Essene

Gold Member

I didn't see that there were more options down here. I may prefer these to the sexually driven ones.

Any ways, as I digress, here are some things about me.

I was born in Bethlehem.

I adore Russian women, as well as other Slavic women.

my favorite food is pizza.

I am not very sexual in nature. When I do engage in those sorts of activities- I do enjoy them, but I am not as driven as some may be.

I generally detest sweet foods, candy, etc.

I've found a way to be banned from heaven6(3x), 4chan, somethingawful, trivial... the list goes on. Some how, I am always labeled a troll because I am very opinionated.

I detest emoticons, emotes, or other forms of expression of that nature.

I am an objectivist. I love Ayn Rand.

I can let loose, but I'm usually more so on the serious side.

I usually write in a pink font.

I use to do a lot of Rx drugs. I no longer do as working and being enrolled in school is a far better, as well as more rewarding, alternative then wasting brain cells and time. Am I above the influence? Probably not. I still enjoy the lapses of memory I had. I enjoy waking up in a pool. I enjoyed trying to have sex with all of my friends sexual friends. What is paramount is that I miss the feeling of doing 4 or 6 different drugs and entertaining nonsensical conversations. But that was a period in my life of exploration. I am done with that and am quite energetic to move forward.

I adore the sonnet. It's my FAVORITE form of poetry and expression. Of the two I know of, I prefer the Elizabethan over the Petrarchan sonnet. I miss the days when simile, metaphor, rhyme and verse were the preferred way to show someone how you feel about them. I miss allegorical texts.

I like books like 1984, A Brave New World, The Fountainhead, Anthem, The Count of Monte Cristo, as well as others of similar nature. I haven't yet read Uubermensch, but I plan to.

There's a lot that fabricates my being. Therin is how I act, my personality (apparently there's a discernible difference between once's personality and character). I'm severely in to couture, chic fashion, etc... It's just a darned shame that I don't have the funds to feed my habit ta the moment. Overall, I'm a great person, I can be outgoing, but I'm really shy.

2. Trond

Gold Member

That's quite an introduction, although I see that you have been posting around here quite a bit already. I am not much into Rand (tried reading Atlas Shrugged years ago, but didn't get into it. It happens), but as I see you like classics and "philosophical novels" I'm going to suggest Dostoyevsky's "Brothers Karamazov". I found that one quite intriguing, describing some very extreme personalities and posing interesting philosophical and religious questions. Oh and welcome :)

3. Essene

Gold Member

Yeah. Rand isn't for every one. Many find both her and her philosophy a peevish womans plight to attain dominance in a world that shirked her as insignificant. Or, a sharletan.

Thank you for recommending "The Brothers Karamazov". I wanted to read it some time ago, but forgot the name. I'll write it down this time.

And thank you for the welcome.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Hi, Essene. I'm glad you got around to posting an intro. Whenever I'm doing a quick perusal of the threads, I always stop and read your posts, as you frequently provide some contrast to the otherwise anticipated banality.
    Glad you found us.

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Totally random question for you.

Why DO you post in pink?

6. PetiteKink

PetiteKink New Member

Nice to meet you, Essene! I too, detest sweet foods. Nice to know there is another out there. :)

7. Essene

Gold Member

I could imagine, being a moderator since whenever this site was christened, that, that would occur. I like this forum. I'm Christian, something I should have placed in my bio, so while growing up- I wasn't ever really exposed to sex or sexual topics. This proved dangerous as, much like what was socially accepted and what was not, I didn't have a rubric or play-by-play to help form my sexuality. Though my parents were Christian and strict- sex was left out of the equation. I knew that i was supposed to wait until marriage and why- but not who or what I was supposed to wait for. A woman? A man? A dog? Or men, women, and animals. I was also home schooled, so that also attenuated any norms I may have otherwise encountered.

All of that was to lead to this: It's relatively new for me. Sure I've heard friend say "Then I fucked her in her ass" or one rather extreme friend who adored blood play say "[h]er blood mixed with salt hurt her, but it turned me on." ... But it doesn't mean much. They seldom go into the WHY of things. The psychology behind it, or how it makes them feel, besides horny of course. So- this is my out let as well as an inlet.

I write in pink/fuschia because I'm some what effeminate. Continuing from the above- my parents thought I was going to be a girl. They talked to me, in etero, as if I were a female. When I was born, the doctor and nurse both thought I was a female via inhibited genitalia. When my parents would leave me at home- I would try on my mothers and sisters dresses and knickers, wear head bands, but never put on make up besides eye liner. It was fun. I write in pink because it's the only thing left, besides certain idiosyncrasies, that physically ties me to that side of myself. Also- I effing love the color pink.

Yeah. I am glad that you are the same way as well. As a child- I adored sultry and sweet things alike. Mumbas, McDonald's fries, Skittles, and steak. As I aged, though, I ventured away from sweets. Unfortunately, I am in my second stage of hypertension, genitally predisposed, but hey- at least I know I won't die from diabetes.

8. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Hello, Essene.
    I, too, am interested in the psychology of sex, I couldn't imagine discussing the "why" of it with most people, they wouldn't get it. That is something I hope to find here. Objectivism and Christianity is an interesting mix. As Trond stated above, I couldn't really get into Ayn Rand, either. I do tend to use emoticons, usually because I'm being a smartass, or don't want to be misunderstood. If you can tolerate them, they do help define the tone of your post.

T

9. Essene

Gold Member

Oh, I know they do. I would just rather be viewed as serious, some what stoic, and unabashed. I understand their usage ;-), I'd just rather not use them as I might wink, but it looks like ;-|, or when I smile... :-|.

I stray from Rand's belief in God. I also stray from her belief in altruism. I don't believe in it at all... not in its true unadulterated sense.

10. luvbug

Gold Member

Welcome to SF!

11. Essene

Gold Member

Gracci. I most definately look forward to becoming a "usual" here.

12. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Nice Introduction. (insert smiley) Welcome to SF (bit late I know)