A visit to the strip clubs with the wife

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CkL_man, Oct 25, 2012.

1. CkL_man

CkL_man New Member

Not sure if this is the right place for this post as it is my first post on forum. Looking for comments and feedback.

My wife and I recently visited a couple of strip joints on our 6th wedding anniversary. We went and saw the ladies first and sat right in front of the stage to get a good view. I enjoy seeing everything and in canada we don't have g string laws so you see fully nude dancers who show and spread there pussies on stage. She offered if I wanted we could go into the back room and get a private lap dance but I said no as the strippers that night were not to my taste.

So after about 5 girls had done their dances we left and I offered that there was male strip club a block away I would take her to watch them. It is a gay club but couples r always welcome. So we sit down order drinks and watch the guys do their dances. Well there is 1 big muscular black guy dancer there who my wife took a liking too and he noticed her staring at him so he came and sat down with us. Turns out that out of all the guys dancing there that night only 1 was gay all the others are straight. So that made my wife very interested in staying to watch more. She wanted to see the black guys cock and he wasn't due on stage for another hour do he said we could go do a private dance in the back. So I said sure why not if she likes him. He said I could come and join her and she could touch him anywhere but his cock. So I say let's do it and we head back into a curtained private room.

He starts dancing and shows her his big 8" cock and she is running her hands up and down his chest and he is slapping his semi erect cock on her tits. This is turning me on as I watch and I am getting very hard seeing this when the next thing I know she is rubbing her hand over his cock and starts stroking him while I watch. This got me even more excited and the next thing I know is I reach out and grab hold of this guys cock and start stroking him as well. My cock is so hard in my pants now that I start jerking off in my pants while I watch this unfold in front of me. We only paid for 2 songs so our dancer was done with us now. We stayed for a few more beers and watched some more guys dance and then we left.

Outside the club I asked my wife if she wanted to put his cock in her mouth and suck on him a little and she said yes that it was just her normal reaction to stroke a cock and start sucking on it like she does with me. I said it would have been ok with me if she had as watching it turned me on so much. She said the next day that she had felt guilty and regretful for doing that but I told her not to worry as we both just had some fun. She admitted to me that she has always had a fantasy of having 2 cocks. 1 in her pussy and 1 in her ass and she would have done it with this dancer and me.

So my questions to the forum is this should I encourage more of this based on the nights events and am I bi because I touched and stroked this black guys big cock(it felt great holding such a big cock in my hand as I am not 8"). I would like to go to this club again and invite him back to our hotel room for a MMF threesome to let her have her fanatsy but she is a little reluctant to go thru with that. I would love the opinion of the married ladies here to what we did and what they think about it. Thanks

2. Esozh

Esozh New Member

I would be careful. One, the STD aspect. Two, you need to have a discussion with the wife on ground rules, emotions, etc. I've been that other guy a couple times and seen it work fine and have also seen the relationship end very quickly.

I don't know about grabbing the other guy. I wouldn't do it, but that's me. My girlfriend will kiss her girlfriends, make out with them, but nothing further do I wouldn't call her bi. I mean, do you want to blow this guy or have gay sex with him? Or just grab a bigger cock? I wouldn't call grabbing his cock once bi - though you definitely seem like its something you want to explore.

3. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

There's nothing wrong with a little mfm fun. Me and the husband have picked up a few men from the bar brought them back had our fun and went on our way. Same goes with females for him also. He does some times grab the other guys cock and guide it in to me. Usually only does it with the really thick ones. Its all about what you and your relationship can handle. Just be safe and always use protection with new partners. Me and my husband figured out a long time ago the difference between sex and love.

4. slickdick

slickdick Member

Im sorry man...I know you said that you wanted wives input. But I must say that story is very hot. As a no longer closeted bisexual husband myself, my wife and I have grown alot closer sexually. And been alot more experimental. Not really close to the threesome stage, but the male strip club thing is something I will definitely bring to her attention. So thanks for the idea.

5. Essene

Gold Member

Different strokes- my gf hates that I'm on the cusp of bisexuality.
    Besides my mention of attractive males- it shouldn't affect her.

6. suzy7

Gold Member

#6 suzy7, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  7. slickdick

slickdick Member

Has any of them taken you up on your offers?

Yeah I was really scared to open up to my old lady, but then one day in the book store I was asking an attendant for any titles on sexuality. My wife then pulls me to the side and asked me about it. And told me she has always had a thing for that, but was kind of embarrassed to say. Long story short, I explained to her how I was feeling, and I feel so much better because now I can be myself around her.