A virgin

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by phatkickr, Feb 5, 2010.

1. phatkickr

phatkickr New Member

Hi All,

I'm nearing 30 and am still a virgin. I have literally never touched a girl. I'm slim not skinny and am 6 feet tall.

When I goto the clubs .. I try to dance with girls or talk with them and they avoid me or call me a creep because I said hello how are you today or would you like to dance. I'm a decent guy with no criminal history and I dont even remember lying to anyone. The same girls like it when a guy that looks evil and maybe has had 100 women earlier just goes and says Hey baby .. you wanna do it. They say yes. I haven't sought the prettiest .. I have tried my luck with just about anyone woman ... tall, short, fat ,dark. All in vain. I mean I too am a guy that needs sex because it's nature's call not mine. And in this time & age when everyone is screwing 10 - 100 girls a week I feel bad about me. I think that's why there is prost&^ution, right? But I don't even know how to get prost&*^utes ... where to find them. Guys on this forum who have satisfied all their sexual needs maybe can help or women that have done and seen it all ... maybe can help this virgin with strings or without them. Please don't call me a dick for asking directly because I'm a sexual being like any other man and have waited too long.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Judging from your first post, I got the impression that maybe you have a pushy attitude. I did not call you a dick, okay. But maybe you're pushing too hard. Women can sense desperation and it turns them off, as most good women want a confident thoughtful man. Clubs are a bad idea for meeting women.

I'll back off and let some of our other members pipe up with some positive suggestions. Hang around here and we'll get you laid yet!:cool

3. phatkickr

phatkickr New Member

Thank you. I appreciate it.

4. honeynuthornyos

honeynuthornyos New Member

i have never been to a club but thats not how things work at clubs where grinding takes place. you are coming off socially awkward and thats probably why they tihnk youre a creep. i walk with a limp and have a smaller right calf muscle. the limp is apparent to anyone looking at me for a logn enough period of time. I was once like you and probably am a little bit more introverted after the 5 years ive spent in pain. i dated a very large woman who nagged at me when id go on my walks or biking for my exercise. i was depressed and figured i was some sort of a freak...

I met a woman 2 days out of hs at a party. i decided i was going to go up to people i thought were attractive and hit on them. i was gonig to walk up to them with the thought in my mind that i was gonig to be rejected so my goal was to be memorable. i watched this joke perv walk up to my now girlfriend look her up and down and comment on her body. i walked up to her she was watching seinfeld and i introduced myself "hi im christopher im unemployed and live with my parents" yes just like the show and yes it was lame.. that was the point. i figured id have to lighten things up after basically she got sexually harassed. anyway we started talking she brought up the guy so i stepped back looked her up and down and said nice shirt. yes again lame but it worked out. perhaps you need to fake your confidence like i did because that did work out for me. also if not just start hitting on girls that you think are 10s and after a while youll get the hang of it so when you start hitting on people who arent 10s youll come off calm cool and colllected.

5. honeynuthornyos

also being 6ft you are in the top 25% of men at your height. go to the gym and work on your body a little bit... tall plus in decent shape=win. im 6ft as well btw.

6. phatkickr

phatkickr New Member

Thank you honeynut. I'm never really scared of girls ... they definitely aren't intimidating to me. I can go up to anyone and talk ... and I have done that, but may be I'm not funny .. and I ain't a born entertainer. All girls seem the same .. they either want a funny guy or an enetrtainer .. or a guy with loads of money and btw I have money not loads though. But can I tell them "I got the money I want to buy you out" is that right?

I ain't able to concentrate on my work because I being superior to most of these others guys in so many ways (because I have invented stuff and hold patents) and definitely all those girls ... I aint getting one thing that every man needs desperately. Irony of life I guess. Anyway thanks everyone.

7. Dreama

Gold Member

I honestly think that you need to work on your attitude toward women before you actually try talking to them. You might say you're nice to them, but if you only see them as objects, as a hole to fuck, then they will sense that. Of course they think you come off creepy. Your attitude is shitty.

8. phatkickr

phatkickr New Member

Dreama I'm sorry I din't mean no offense to women. I'm prolly just frustrated with all these years of trying. I was open to love and LTR but after rejections after rejections approx 58 and not one fruitful ... it's my hormones that's talking. And I ve never treated or spoken to women as objects .. I have always been nice and courteous with a smile but......donno.

Anyway, you would understand my plight only if you had contributed to the world and realized you're not appreciated or rewarded ...
    Don't you think when you see around, everyody is so superficial ... they just wanna see a show. It's only people that either put on a show , have better outer covering or ppl that camouflage by lying are the ones that enjoy the pleasures of life. I may be wrong but not totally. Anyway, I have concluded I can't get anyone to like me bcoz I suck. Maybe pros#@*ion is the answer for me which is a simple rule where you give and take. Thanks all.

I will write back shortly about my experiences and thoughts if anything happens.

Thanks forum.

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

That's the heart of the problem right there. Your complete lack of self-esteem is preventing you from having even superficial relationships with women. You tried to tell yourself that it was their fault, that they were simply uninterested in sex, but deep down you know that's not true. The fact is that they're not interested in sex with you due to your low self-esteem and your attitude about women in general. You don't see them as people, but (as Dreama already pointed out) as holes to fuck.

As the saying goes, you're looking for love in all the wrong places. You're also hanging out with the wrong crowd. Stop going to clubs. Stop listening to your friends who have extremely sexist and outdated attitudes toward women. Be a man and grow a pair, for god's sake.

10. honeynuthornyos

did you ever think about gonig to see a sex therapist?

11. Dreama

Gold Member

How is it that Puss took the words right out of my head. You have a few problems here. First, no self esteem, second, shitty attitude toward women. Third, most of the world never meets anyone meaningful at a nightclub! If I'm at a nightclub, even if I were single, I'm mostly into having fun with my friends, and not up to meeting someone new. I've seen that a lot of guys who hang out there are skeevy, and I usually only dance with my friends for safety. You should really look into looking for ladies in other places. Got any hobbies? Go to a social event centered around that hobby. Oh, and please, for the love of god, get yourself into therapy. Maybe it would help you get the right idea about yourself, and women.

12. ghhorn

ghhorn New Member

Wow! I'm really gonna lean strongly to joining a dating club. That way you have one foot in the door to at least get a relationship started. Here at least the women have the desire to date and are looking. At the clubs most people are just there with groups of friends and aren't looking for nothing more than some dancing, a little socializing, and thats it. Good Luck & keep us posted.

13. phatkickr

phatkickr New Member

Thank you all. I know I'm definitely not thinking right at this juncture in my life. Until recently, I did see a woman as someone I could share time and happiness with, that was when I prolly was not frustrated with this whole sex thing. But having seen so much on television and videos on the internet where men just do it and women also are willing ... and there's always the money talk or money exchanged before/after the video or tv show? Also, men I have been around talk about sex all the time when it comes to women .. like I said before they don't talk about the other good stuff a woman can do or has done.

All of you are right I have to see a sex therapist but I donno if that will help although talking it out here has helped me a little. But I feel the right thing - is to do it, then maybe I can think straight and not feel jealous about the whole issue. But I thank you all immesely for your time and support.

I have never been to a dating club. Any info on it is appreciated. I'm in Los Angeles. Thanks.

14. honeynuthornyos

just fyi the v-card sex is always an awkward experience. a sex therapist can actually give you some pointers as far as what to do during sex. She will get you comfortable with sex and less panicy.

edit: also it might help posting apic of yourself... not so much for a rating than as a method to get you desensitized to your outer appearance and enable you to be more confident.