A Typical Night Of Sex

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by oldkinky, Feb 16, 2007.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We are a couple in our 70's who still have wild, kinky sex 3-4 times a week. Last night we were watching TV and started talking about how we love to f**k each other. She said how much she loved the taste of my penis and I told her how sweet her pussy tastes. We started removing each others clothes. Her pussy was so wet and my dick was covered with precum. She went in to shower. When she was finished she called me to watch her trim her pussy. She trimed until the lips were exposed. Wow they looked so tasty. Then she spread her lips and lightly stroked her clitoris while looking it in the mirror. I then shaved and did a light touch up on the hair around my dick. I showered while she was looking through our DVD collection to select a hot DVD to watch. I lay our toys on the bed along with our lubes. We love to watch group sex. We previewed some sceens from several group sex DVD'S. We selected When Vivid Girls Do Orgies. We lay next to each other kissing as I fingered her and she stroked my penis. The DVD started with 3 couples. We talked about what they were doing as they had oral sex. I was really hot. we were each lightly masturbating with our hands and fingers. She picked up our one of our vibrating dildo and started masturbating with it fantasizing that it was a strange dick. The couples on the DVD had started f***ing and really were going at it. We talked about their dicks and pussies. My wife continued to use the dildo. I love to watch it go in and out of her pussy. She wanted to give me a blowjob which I agreed to. Still using the dildo she sucked my dick as we fantasized that we were having a threesome. She was getting close to cumming when she withdrew the dildo and I went down on her. She tasted so good and I wasn't long until she was cumming with a wild orgasm. We kissed deeply sharing her juices with her. I put our Trojan Vibrating Ring on my dick while she inserted our Penthouse Vibrating Egg in her vagina. I put my dick in feeling all the vibrations. We just lay there in the spoon position watching the group sex. This is so hot. They swapped partners and continued f***ing. We really like to watch DP and one girl started getting DP from 2 great looking guys. It wasn't long until they were all cumming spraying cum on all the girls. My wife loves to see this. The next scene on the DVD began with 2 couples stroking each other. They did some oral as one couple began fucking. The girl being f***ed began sucking the other girl's pussy while she sucked the guy's dick. Needless to say were both about ready to explode. She was saying f**k me hard with your big dick. I really started thrusting hard. It felt so good. We changed to doggy as we watched the group sex. It wasn't long until we were both cumming. It was her second and my first. Really intense. As my dick got soft, I witdrew and she lightly took my dick in her mouth to clean off the cum. Then we told each other how good it was and how much we loved each other. Even at 70 her pussy is still tight.

2. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Oh wow old kinky

That is amazing...so inspirational....in your 70s?

Cant wait until I am 70...gonna get me a young one....in his 40s or 50s and he will be my sex slave....

haha!!

Nice one old kinky...carry on ......

3. Elvis

Elvis Member

There must be something special in the water where OldK lives!

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Yeah sounds like it Elv......

Haha maybe Ol K could bottle it and sell to others...

Would make a fecking fortune I would say...

lol

5. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Last night we did a variety of sexual activities. Began by watching a group sex DVD as we masturbated together. Then we proceded to other things-a little toy activity, a little oral, a little fantasizing, lots of IC and one tremendeous orgasm for both of us. Satisfied.

6. sext9

sext9 New Member

Great sex story, but next time break it up into paragraphs so it's easier to read. :)

7. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Dont ye guys just love Ol Kinks stories....

He always makes me smile when I read em...

lol

8. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

wait ... old people have sex?!?!?! I'm so confused. I thought once you started getting Social Security checks you had to take a vow of chastity... :rofl

No Ol'&Kinky, I'm just messing, I only hope to live that long, much less be able to have a great life.

9. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I think Ol Kink and Mrs Kink rock!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

10. ScottyW

ScottyW New Member

Super sex story... 70 years did you say old kinky?

11. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We were laying in bed watching a DVD(Secret Suburban Sex Parties from Adam and Eve) with our toys and lubes on the bed. As we masturbated together, she reached for our vibrating egg and inserted it in her vagina. She said "Now put your big dick in". We watched masturbation and intercourse as we fucked with the egg vibrating inside her. We have some of our hottest sex using this vibrating egg. It is hard to describe how good it feels to both of us. After a few minutes we were both close to cumming as I filled her with cum and she had a wild orgasm. I withdrew my dick and the vibrating egg. She said "I love your dick-let me lick it". Of course I said OK as she lightly licked the cum off. Then off to sleep-satisfied.

12. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Last night with our toys on the bed, DW selected Group Sex 5 to watch. We watched a scene with a group of women using dildos and other toys on each other. DW took one of our dildos and began using it as I watched. She pushed it in and out and deeper and deeper. Then as the girls on the DVD were really hot using their dildos, DW started cumming with a wild orgasm. Then after she withdrew the dildo, she said "Put your big dick in me and f**k me hard". She told me how good it felt. We f**ked for a few minutes and then I filled her with cum as she came again. Withdrawing my dick, she sucked off the remaining cum. Then off to sleep.