A Trick, A Treat

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by EarthboundEnigma, Jul 8, 2012.

1. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

My story sadly begins in a tiring department store. An agrivated customer who's cupon wasn't valid had just spent the better part of an hour yelling at me and letting me know how I was just another dumb girl who had a job because of her huge tits. I didn't care though, I was just eager for my shift to end so I could get into costume. Halloween was my favorite night of the year ever since I had dressed as the Wicked Witch at age 4. I loved Halloween, the beauty of a nighttime mascarade had always been a facination. However, I knew this Halloween was going to be different.

I'd been married to my husband Matthew for almost 4 years now. He opened me up to a whole new world sexually. I had a few partners before him, but none could make me feel like he could. He could be dominant, like a crazed animal who wanted nothing more than to fuck me brutally hard. He could also be gentle, softly kissing my entire body before gently moving his lips down between my legs, giving me his full attention. I was also quite good to him, I've let him use me as his own personal fuck toy, I've gone out of my way to seduce him in public, then given him hours of attention once we were safely behind closed doors. He was shocked by his birthday present last month, a young casheer from work with a gorgeous body. He had always wanted a 3some and by god, he got one. We took turns sucking his cock and even kissed each other around his head. He was even more suprised when I brought out a strapon I'd been saving for the event. I put it on and fucked our guest as she bent over and took all of his hard dick deep in her mouth. The real suprise however, came a few minutes later. Matthew stopped us and told us he wanted to switch positions with our guest! I was so suprised...I'd never heard him talk about having an interest in being pegged...but for some reason as he bent over, the wetness between my legs started to flow rampantly. I felt my insides contracting, his submission awakened a dormant part of me. I had secretly always wanted to fuck a man up the ass. Our guest decided to be generous as it was his birthday and positioned herself in a 69 with him. I slowly thrusted our lubed up strapon inside of Mathew's ass. It was his first time so I knew I should be gentle...but I was so excited! I finally thrust in with one final push, grinding my clit against the underware as I thrusted into him. Out guest was quite a good sport, played with his balls as she licked his excited dick head and took it in her mouth. He was trying to lick at her but couldn't as he was in too much extacy. I had to start playing with my nipples as I kept pounding into him...getting more excited. I felt so powerful I told Matt to "take it like a good boy." I loved it! Eventually he sprayed a hot load directly into the mouth of our young guest, Krista.

Now you may be wondering how does this play into current events?

Earlier this week I was talking with one of the managers named Jason. He's a fairly attractive black man with a strong build. He's been a close friend for a long time. I was suprised to learn that he was bisexual but also extremely intrigued. I've always been attracted first and formost to my husband, but this man was some strong chocolate mancandy. During our conversation he brought up the idea of a 3some with Matt...but I told him Matthew wasn't comfortable about the idea. Although I had always suspected he would be...once he got over the inital thought of being with a man. He had told me once he thought the idea was sexy, but it was the one thing he just couldn't bring himself to do. Jason told me that he had a "special idea..."

That night Matt and I attended our usual costume party with some friends. He was Zoro, complete with mask and everything, I was a pixie of some kind I made the costume myself and was quite proud of it. However I had another costume I was eager to put on...a sexy red dress with long red boots. I told Matt to get undressed once we were home...that I had a special suprise for him. He was quite suprised when he saw me return in my new costume. "I've got you now, you sexy bandit!" I said playfully pushing Matt down on the bed and pulling out our wrist and ankle straps. He looked at me and smiled, putting his arm forward eager to let me play with him.

"Looking to do something special tonight, baby?" he asked with a smile.

He had no idea.

I took out our blindfold and leaned down to his ear, kissing him softly as I whispered "You're in for the night of your life, Matt." I slowly traced a gloved hand down his body...gently touching my way down till I got a hold of his semi hard dick. I began jerking it softly...just enough to make it spring to life. He had such a beautiful cock, I appreciated it more tonight than I had in a while as I gently rubbed my hand on it...not wanting him to get too excited.

I beconed with my finger for Jason to come in, who had been watching and waiting from the closet. He was already somewhat hard himself, his cock comparable in size to Matt's.

"What was that? Who's there??" Matt asked as he heard the footsteps.

"Relax baby," I said with a devious grin, "It's just Krista, she missed you and wanted to play some more."

Matt seemed suprised but also quite excited...I felt a nice rush of blood flow through his cock as he learned we were not alone. "Come on Krista, give this nice dick some love."

Jason carefully moved between Matt's legs and licked the head of his cock as I continued using my hand on it. Jason was careful not to touch him too much with anything but his mouth...careful not to give away the suprise too soon. He licked on the underside of the head before taking the entire upper half in his mouth. He sucked hard as I continued to use my hand...slowly moving it up and down in rythmn with Jason's head.

"Oh my god, Krista...your mouth feels so much more amazing than it did last time." Matt exclaimed. I had to put my free hand over my mouth to avoid letting my laughter out. I was completely soaked from watching Jason take my own husbands cock in his mouth. Jason was now slurping Matt's cock in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down. I decided it was finally time I joined the boys in their nakedness. I stripped off quickly and straddled Matt, my pussy was wet and warm, I decided to grind against his lips a little. Matt, always eager to please licked my slit with great enthusiasm. I took over momentarily for Jason, wrapping my lips around his now throbbing cock.

Afterwards I undid Matt's straps but told him to leave the blindfold on.

"Why?" he asked, a bit puzzled. I replied, "Do it for me baby." then kissed his lips passionately. Jason then layed down on the bed and I mounted him...I had been wanting his fat cock since the moment I had seen it. I was so soaked that it slipped in easily...I moaned as he throbbed inside of me...I could feel his pulse as my insides squeezed on his cock. I loved how his slightly girther cock was stretching my pussy. Jason hung his head backwards off the bed as I started to ride him and took Matt's cock into his mouth. Matt was excited and moved fast...fucking into Jason's mouth as he had done to me so many times before. I loved the site so much, I could feel my clit throbbing as I continued to ride Jason.

I could feel the tension in the air...Matt and I were moaning as we both took full advantage of Jason's body. We all felt it...I was so close to a monster orgasm...I bucked my head back and increased my pace...taking Jason deep inside me...riding him wildly. I could see Matt getting more excited too...he moved faster and faster, ramming his cock deep into Jason's throat. Finally it happened, all three of us started to cum...my insides clenched on Jason's thick cock, almost squeezing the cum out of him as I started to shake and moan in orgasm. Jason let out a deep, manly moan as Matt continued to fuck his mouth. However that moan had made him curious...

The first site Matthew saw when he took off the blindfold, was me, his own wife, bouncing wildly on another man's cock as his own cum fired straight into the mouth of this same man.

He couldn't believe his eyes.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Although it's not something that I've ever fantasized about, your story was well written and hot as fuck.

Is there going to be a part II?

3. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

wow, great story ;) hahaha. <3

4. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

Thank you! And I will probably do a part II to this sometime. I was waiting to see if this one was enjoyable before I continued with it. You guys seem to like it. :D

5. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

Yes do a part 2 ! :)

6. newguy11

newguy11 New Member

part 2 plz!

7. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

oooooohhhhooooooo damn thats hot

8. Nikkitta

Nikkitta Member

Brilliant!! I've always secretly wanted to see my guy with another bloke.

9. wifewatcher

wifewatcher New Member

very nice story and i bet that wasnt the last time you had black cock