A Trick, A Treat II

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by EarthboundEnigma, Jul 14, 2012.

1. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

Matt stared down at the scene, his face frighteningly emotionless. I was still on top of Jason, his hot cum began to slowly drip out of me as his cock began to soften. Matt looked at us, then down to his own softening memeber which was partially covered with the excess semen that didn't end up swallowed by Jason. His eyes stopped on me.

"This is the moment." I thought to myself. Ever since this plan went into action I had thought of nothing else, how would he react? After all offically he said he'd never do something like this. But I could tell...I knew he always wanted to. Would he be proud of me for fufiling a fantasy he couldn't do by himself? Or would he be angry at his trickster of a wife?

"Beth..." he said. His voice was a little broken, he was still out of breath from the fun he was having moments ago.

"Yes, sweetie?" I said nervously, not knowing yet what he was thinking.

Then finally he said it: "Thank you." Just a simple thank you as he gave me a small smile, then looked down at Jason and asked him "How'd it taste?"

"Tangy!" Jason replied as the 3 of us shared a lighthearted laugh. I was discretely loving this though, my husband and another man talking about the taste of his cum! I was so relieved that Matt enjoyed his surprise gift, but "now what?" I wondered to myself.

Matt then looked to Jason again, standing off the bed and said "Come here..." With a perswasive hand motion. I dismounted Jason, giving his firm ass a playful pat as he got off the bed, taking the oppertunity to clean myself up a tad. I looked over to see Matt grabbing at Jason's member...before he kissed him, right on the lips. Jason in kind moved his hand to Matt's soft cock and began teasing the head with soft touches.Here I was, naked and alone with these two amazing men, each with a body like a finely done sculpture. It drove me so nuts to watch them that I had to get in on the action!

"Now boys..." I said playfully, "If you want to play you have to include everyone!"

I wiggiled down to the floor between them, wrapping my fingers around both of their lovely cocks, eager to please both of them. I slowly licked at the base of Matt's member, all the way up to the small crack between his head. I had pleasured him enough to know exactly what he wanted. As I wrapped my lips around the head, he was already perfectly stiff again, groaning and I felt his blood moving as his cock glided against my lower lip. Meanwhile, I had Jason in my other hand, I was jerking steadily away. I thought to myself that he was in need of a little more attention. Moving my mouth away from Matt I stuck out my tongue, wrapping it around the underside of Jason's cock as I took him in my mouth. My hand eagerly sliding up and down the base as I bobbed my head down on him, swriling my tongue across the head ocassionally without taking him out of my mouth. I heard Jason start speaking to Matt as I continued my work.

"Quite a woman you've got here, mate!" he said.

"Thanks. You're quite a guy yourself though, you give head almost as good as she does." Matt replied with a little laugh. Stopping for a moment to catch my breath, I continued working them both with my hands and saw them start to kiss. I was so wet from all this, their cock heads were tipping into each other as they made out and my wetness was dripping down my thigh.

I saw Matt stop and whisper something into Jason's ear. Jason had a big grin on his face as he smiled down at me. Matt pulled me up by my hand and kissed me before telling me to go sit on the bed. The boys had a plan for me it seemed. I sat there, nude and cross legged, as if I was some VIP in a high class lounge waiting for her entertainment. I watched Matt slink around me kissing at my cheek as he moved a hand between my legs. He ran a finger just up my slit and gently rubbed against my clit. "You're soaked, Beth. I want your wet pussy wrapped around my cock...now." He was forceful but as always, so loving. He layed down and I squated over him before lowering my body down onto his throbbing cock. I shook with delight as I had him enter me, I was practically losing my mind thinking of all that happened. I couldn't control my body as I started grinding up and down on his hard shaft, feeling him spread my pussy lips apart with all his glorious thickness. Jason took advantage of the situation by lowering his mouth to Matt's balls, stoping to tell us how much he loved tasting my wetness on Matt's balls. He didn't stop there though he used the tip of his tongue to firmly move up the end of Matt's shaft, and straight to my clit. He put my legs over his shoulders as Matt kept up his slow, powerful thrusts. I could feel myself squeezing every inch of Matt's stiff cock inside of me, pushing my insides apart as it throbbed powerfully with each stab. Meanwhile, Jason was licking my clit, his tongue moving in quick circles, then up and down, he wrapped his lips around my clit and continued to lick it in his mouth. "Oh fuuuck!" I moaned, both of these boys knew exactly what they were doing and I was in pure extacy.

"Fuck me harder Matt! Don't stop, Jason!"

I wanted them both to know how they were making me feel, this sensation was fantastic. I felt hands move up from behind me, Matt started playing with my breasts, his fingers teasing at my nipples. I grabbed onto Jason's head, holding his hair between my fingers, pushing his head into me. I was grinding on Matt's thick cock and against Jason's soft lips. I couldn't take it any longer, I felt my orgasm building and building, I had never felt anything like this in my life. I pulled Jason into my body as I arched my head back, my pussy held Matt's cock so tightly that he couldn't move anymore, I felt every muscle in my body tighten as I moaned out. I tried to say "Oh god" but all that came out was incoherant screaming that wouldn't stop. I loved the feeling in my clit, inside my body, everywhere. I experinced what was the most intense orgasm of my life, but it wouldn't be the most intense of the night.

The boys must have waited there like that for a solid 5 minutes. As I slowly came back down to earth I felt almost sleepy, similar to the sensation of not being sure if you're still awake.

Matt spoke to me first, whispering in my ear, "I hope you realize we're far from done with you."

Before I could even begin to think of what was going on I was moved off of Matt with Jason's help and helped back down onto his hard cock in cowgirl position. Jason stood on the bed, his legs on either side of Matt's body with him facing me. "Jason what are you do...gulg." He had done it before I could even ask, stuck his long hard cock in my mouth expecting for me to return his favors, something I would have been wiling to do on my own but it felt like my body responded before my mind did. I was grinding on Matt's cock as my hand reached up to grab the base of Jason's. I was sucking cock like my life depended on it as I continued to grind on my husband, loving how it felt as my clit grinded against his pubic mount as his member squeezed against his insides. I was so busy I hadn't even noticed the bottle Jason was holding.

"What's that?" I asked curiously, still jerking his cock with one hand as I looked over.

"It's lube Mrs. Robins" Jason answered with a smile. Matt explained "We're going to fuck you together, baby. Get his cock ready to go." He slapped my ass as he gave his little command, he knew I'd do it, too. I took the bottle and poured a large amount over his thick cock. I rubbed his dark skin with both hands, not stopping till his cock was glistening and ready. I wanted it so bad...it had been a while since Matt and I had done anal, I was looking forward to having my ass stretched anew.

Jason moved behind me, I leaned forward onto Matt, keeping his cock firmly clenched in my wet pussy. I looked him in the eyes and kissed him deeply. At the same time, I felt Jason spreading my cheeks with his hands, moving his lubed up cock inside my ass crack. He pressed in slowly, I felt it, his cock stretched my ass as it slickly made it's way inside, but it felt so good.

"OH FUCK!" I had both of them inside me and they both started moving at the same time. I felt an overpowering sensation. I felt Jason slam into my ass, his thighs slapping against my ass cheeks harshly as he spread my anus with his thick black rod. I felt Matt thrusting upwards as I kept grinding on him, my wetness flowing out of me, I was completely soaked! I leaned a little lower and decided I wanted more. "That's it, fuck me harder boys. Let me feel those hard fuck rods!" Jason grabbed my ass cheeks with a slap before ramming his hard cock back into me, it was pulsing and squirting precum into my ass. Matt similarly began to move faster, his thick cock pulsing inside me, filling me up entirely. I begged them not to stop and they didn't, not for a moment. It wasn't long before I was ready to finish again, I felt them both throbbing inside me, stretching my tight ass and pussy to the limit. I wanted to take both of their hot loads and finish with them.

"I can't take anymore..." Matt muttered "You feel amazing baby."

"I'm going to cum, you feel too amazing, Mrs. Robins."

I felt it, Jason pulled back on my hair as I started to climax. Both of them sprayed their thick loads at the exact same time. I felt the warm splash of Jason's cum dripping out of my ass just as I felt Matt's throbing cock unload inside of me. I could feel both of their pulses' in their throbbing memebers in this final moment. I screamed out and shook violently from the intensity of my orgasm.

Shortly after I flopped down tiredly on Matt and kissed him, as Jason flopped down tiredly on me. We all slept well that night, I had one of the boys at either of my sides and felt like the luckiest woman in the world.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for posting part II. You have a nice, flowing writing style. I like it. :)

3. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

Yesss! thanks for posting a part two :) I love your stories :D

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I love it, you do a good job, babe :)

5. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

An excellent story and I was right there with her...or is that wishing I WAS her? Either way, a very sexy story. Thank you! :)

6. Yeah, just read part 1 and then part 2.....lets just say, my fingers had inspiration......:) Thanks :)