A tragic tale

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ninja08hippie, Oct 13, 2012.

1. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I am not the smartest creature in the forest, but I'm happy. I basically walk back and forth on my property, getting rid of trespassers, all of whom peacefully turn around. But not on this day. Today there was a new intruder, a tall red man. He was bounding towards me at a fantastic speed compared to me, but he seemed very mobile and I thought it would be quite obvious that I am not too maneuvering that well. I figure that he will avoid me, but what is he doing? Dear god, he's coming down on me, so I hide in my shell. He bounces off and I take a breath, knowing that I briefly avoided death, but what is this? I am suddenly being picked up, good lord, he's carrying me upside down with him. He throws me and I saw a prayer as I feel poor mushroom creatures being crushed under my shell without my control. Above me I see the red man hop into the water, where he found a fire flower and proceeded to slaughter the slow moving fish. Fear the red man.

2. mrcock

Gold Member

so what you took?

:lol

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Mario the monster. :lol

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I heard another turtle saw the red man jump off a cliff with a pet yoshi, then he jumped off it's back to make the jump.