A Totally BIZZAR Fantasy Of Mine

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Amature, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Amature

Gold Member

This is really strange, I know. I would LOVE to watch some guy fuck his wife. I mean really give her a pounding! Give her like 5 or 6 inches for 3 or 4 minutes! Come in her, then have her get down on her knees and suck him for like 5 minutes! And act like she enjoys it! And all the time tell each other how much they love each other and other crazy stuff.

I know this is pretty kinky, but I have no desire to watch someone fuck my wife or eat some other guys cream pie. I'm just a sick bastard I know.:eek: Does everyone else have this fantasy?

CaramelLady, Joys and HotForHoney like this.
  2. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Not bizarre at all. We've been watched by another couple and have watched them without swapping/sharing partners and it was real fun. Wish we could do it again

3. kristilikestoswing

We started swinging a while back and have soft swapped and full swapped with other couples. Soft swapping and then watching the couple make love is an extremely erotic turn on.

4. CaramelLady

I do not see anything kinky here.

5. JonJo

Gold Member

My wife and I and a couple who were our best friends indulged four times in an own partner foursome while we were sharing a holiday cottage.
    We were all sunbathing naked together the first time and it 'just happened' and after that there seemed no reason not to.
    The only 'interest' the first time was some comparing of 'bits'.
    There was no watching or comparing of 'performance', at least on our part, because we were both too intent on each other.

CaramelLady and Joys like this.