A three day Threesome

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Aubrey1972, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

It happened a few months ago. We rented a beach house for a week for my wifes toy boy and some other people. We were just there for three days but we made the most of those three days! The first night after going out everyone else was asleep or passed out on the first two floors of the house. My wifes and my bedroom was on the third floor Hertoy had a bed in the sunroom on the third floor connected to our room. Very convenient!!! After climbing the stairs we all three jumped on the king sized bed. All three of us went to undressing each other. My wife pushed us both to the bed and began stroking our already erect cocks. She reached over and grabed a bottle of baby oil and rubed every inch of mine and his bodies. We jumped at the chance to return the favor. I went right for her shaved kitty with my tounge. He began to kiss her. After a few min. of this I saw his hand start to play with her clit. I was to into licking her so I moved his hand around to her backside. He then moved behind her and pushed her into a 69 position with me. He then lubed up her ass and stuck his rock hard young cock into her. It was so fucking cool laying there getting a blowjob eating her pussy and watching this young well built stud plow her. All three of us were moaning but trying to keep it sorta quiet as to not wake anyone on the floor below. After about 5 min or so of this position me and Austin (the boy toy) switched positions although she was only stroking him not sucking. I came pretty quickly and laid back on the bottom of the bed. However the two of them had not had enough of each other. After she cleans him up, she mounts him and starts to grind. He moans several time so loud we have to tell him to be quiet. He plays with her tits and tries to pull her down to lay on top of him so to kiss her but she has him right were she wants him. She wants him to cum hard in her. She rolls him over on top of her and he grabs her legs and puts them on his shoulders. He pounds her for just a min and unloads in her. He falls onto her, both of their bodies glistening from the oil. She pushes his mouth to her wet clit so he can taste them both, then she pulls him up to kiss her. She then turns over and kisses me to let me know what the two of them are together. They grab me and pull me to the pile. My wife is in extacy. We lay there for awhile laughing and talking. Then the toy boy decides we need to wash the oil off. So off to the shower and jacuzzi we go, but I'll tell that story later!

2. jacktrew

jacktrew New Member

Loved the story wish I could have been there

3. babydoll88

babydoll88 New Member

mmm very sexy...
    i would love to be in such a situation! hehe