A text to remember, a night never to forget.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by MrPeterbed, Feb 21, 2013.

1. MrPeterbed

MrPeterbed New Member

Hello! I'm new to the forums and thought I'd share some of my writing with everyone. I've enjoyed several stories here and I thought it only appropriate to share. It's a bit long, nor is it complete, but I thought it was a good start and if anyone wants to read more I'd be more than happy to oblige. So, here we go...

My buddies and I had decided on a night out on the town and as we hadn't seen each other in a while we decided on a less crowded venue so we could grab a table, order up a few rounds, and just catch up on how life had been treating us since we had last seen each other. As the drinks flowed our conversation went from the mundane; How's work? How's the family?, to tales of nights spent drunk in the city, and as our blood filled with sour mash and malted hops and our tongues began to shake loose the trappings of our inhibitions and the night wrapped us in an air, as supposed as it may have been, of anonymity the conversation naturally steered itself towards one end; Sex.

One of my friends begins to tell us of this co-worker of his who has been making advances towards him and had begun to send him texts of a, shall we say, sexual nature. Being a fan of all things erotic, and especially the written word on nights I can't find a willing partner, I was intrigued. I've always enjoyed reading the exploits of others and the closer they are in my circle makes it all the more thrilling. He allowed me to view some of the texts as he went to order another round, and as I was forming a picture in my mind of the events these two were crafting his phone began to vibrate and the window refreshed with the beginnings of a new tale.

At this point the whiskey has my blood flowing and with the texts fresh in my mind my body is directing most of the flow towards my cock. My lips purse into a wicked grin and as he returns to the table I flash the phone towards him so he can see what's going on and ask.

"May I?"

He laughs and agrees to allow me my simple pleasure as he and another friend saunter towards the jukebox filling it up with credits and then selecting their playlist for the next few hours as I set to work.

After a few messages back and forth she realizes I'm not my friend, and I apologize for the subterfuge. His phone vibrates again and I'm greeted with a message that sends a shiver down my body causing me to damned near reach full tumescence in the middle of the bar.

"No! Don't be sorry, You have no idea how wet you've made me!"

I can't help but grin. As much as I enjoy the pleasures of sex I've always found it more thrilling knowing I'm pleasing someone else, especially when they tell me how excited I've made them with something simple as words.

For the next hour we trade messages back and forth until my buddy starts to get aggravated that he doesn't have his phone and that I'm sexting more than talking. I thank her for the pleasant images she's given me for later that night, and she thanks me for the orgasm, and as I hand the phone back to it's rightful owner I make my way towards the nearest bathroom and stroke my shaft like mad until my balls tighten and my load spills from me. Four long spurts, two short, and a few dribbles and I'm still aching. I sigh and clean up before heading back out to finish the night.

The next day I had forgotten all about the texts as most of the night's memories have been white washed by booze and the rest have the glooming shadow of a pounding head looming over them. Until I check my phone.

I notice I have a text from a number not programmed and as I open it I fight back the pounding head long enough to smile before I wince into a grimace.

"Hey, I hope you don't mind but after last night I had to have your number. ;)"

Over the course of the next month we trade our lewd messages back and forth, swapping pictures, and even venturing into phone sex a time or two, until one day we had both brought ourselves to a powerful orgasm with the help of one another and as we lie there both panting and covered in cum she breaks the white noise of our afterglow.

"Would you be interested in bringing this out of the virtual and into reality?" I can hear a tenseness in her voice as though she had to squeeze the words out.

My cum slick shaft throbs at the thought, "Of course!" I almost blurt out, trying not to sound too excited, but failing miserably.

We discuss our schedules and as we lived an hour and a half from each other had to wait another two weeks before we were able to actually meet in person. I spent the next two weeks with a constant erection as she teased me with short clips and pictures of her clad in lingerie, until finally the day arrived. We both had the Saturday off and after work I showered and made my way into the city to spend, what she demanded, a night and day in bed acting out every text we had sent each other. On my trip she kept sending me pictures of her in various provocative poses, causing me to almost wreck a few times; and making me miss my exit tacking on another 45 minutes as I drove aimlessly around the city desperately trying to keep enough blood pumping to my brain to find my way to her.

I finally reached her door and sending one last text to let her know I'd be the one knocking I knocked three times on her door. After all the teasing and the waiting I almost came at the sight of her.

There she stood about five foot six to my six foot one. Her silky auburn hair flowing over her shoulders, and these gorgeous brown bedroom eyes locked onto mine. Her barely tanned skin peered out at me from her sheer neglige, covering her full D's and flaring out over her curved hips kept together only by a single string tied at her navel. Her black panties had a single bow on her hip and she was every bit as sexy as her pictures as she gently bit her lower lip and asked,

"Well? What do you think?"

There had been too many words said between the two of us over the two months and not nearly enough action, and it's a good thing as my mind was spinning so quickly I couldn't have came up with any if I wanted to. So, I did the only thing I could. I acted.

I stepped forward closing the door behind me and grabbed her by her hips pulling her into me quickly. Her tits pressing against my chest and my throbbing shaft aching against the fabric of my jeans pressed into her just above her pussy, showing her just how much I appreciated the sight. My hands released their grip on her hips as they began to slide up her sides brushing her tits before back down and around her firm, round ass. I bent down slightly towards her lips letting mine brush slightly against hers as I kissed her neck before letting my teeth sink gently into her supple flesh as my hands slid over her hips, and under her panties, sliding down the cheeks of her ass. The feel of her cotton panties against my knuckles as my fingertips caressed her flesh sent a shock through my body causing me to moan lightly sending a vibration through my lips and onto her neck and my hands to grip her ass, as her fingertips twirled through my hair.

I lifted my head from her neck, savoring the taste of her skin on my lips as she pulled back looking into my eyes for a moment and I don't know if it was the flash of lust burning in my eyes that I saw reflected back at me or the tender licking flames of her own passion in hers, but as sure as I was hard I was lost in the moment. Our lips finally touched and she let out a soft moan as we playfully explored each other for a moment her tongue licking at my lips until we were both gone, our tongues dancing on the stage of our passion.

She pulled back from me my hands sliding from her panties until just the tips of my fingers rested on the curve of her hips and looking into my eyes she asked.

"Should we make our way to the bed now?"

I grinned, "Not yet."

I spun her around pushing her into the nearest wall, she looked up at me biting her lip as I reached between us and with one hand I tugged at the end of the string holding her nightie together letting the sides fall as I ran my hands up the sides of her body feeling the goosebumps forming on her skin under my fingertips, my palms brushing against the sides of her tits as my hands pushed her nightie over her shoulders just a bit before continuing their journey of her body over her arms as I pushed them upwards over her head pinning her hands against the wall, my lips once again finding their way to her neck as she leaned her head to the side allowing me access to do as I pleased. I let my lips trail over her neck before biting her once again and releasing her skin with a kiss before letting my lips trail over her supple skin to the other side of her neck where I nibbled and kissed her again.

Her lips inches from my ear I heard a light sigh as whatever tenseness she had left dissipated and a light moan pushed through her pursed lips as I released her hands and brushed my lips over her neck and down her chest. The heat of her body nearly burning my lips leaving them tingling as I kissed between her breasts letting my tongue slide over her flesh as I circled her left breast leaving a trail of light kisses and tender bites as the circling of my tongue tightened around her areola before flicking across her nipple. Taking her nipple into my mouth I sucked and licked as I felt it harden against my tongue, the fingers of her one hand running through my hair gripping and pulling slightly as my tongue pressed against her nipple slowly dragging across until it flicked off the edge of her nipple and her other slid down my chest until her finger tips stroked my balls through my jeans and her palm brushed against my now aching shaft.

Invigorated likes this.
  2. MrPeterbed

MrPeterbed New Member

Her hand rubbed up and down my shaft a few times through my jeans as I kissed my way across her chest repeating my circle of kisses and nibbles until I reached her other nipple taking it to into my mouth sucking and flicking my tongue across and around it as her fingers found my zipper and pulled it down reaching inside my jeans and finally freeing my aching cock to the air between us. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan as her fingers wrapped around my shaft stroking from the base upwards to the head of my cock that had long since started leaking and I shuddered when her fingertips reached the head before she started her way back down my shaft.

After all the teasing I was so close to cumming and I didn't want that just yet, so I pulled away from her and pulling her from the wall I spun her around quickly, pulling her body back into mine my shaft sliding between the cheeks of her panty clad ass, and my hands sliding down her body, my fingertips brushing down her inner thighs as they made their way back up making sure my thumbs pressed against her labia as they passed, the heat from her sex radiating against my hands as my palms slid up her stomach my fingertips sliding over her breasts, her nipples sliding between my fingers as I began to massage her breasts, my fingers brushing over her nipples pinching them just slightly before releasing them. Her moans became more frequent as she turned her head to kiss me.

As our tongues met again I let my right hand fall from her breast and begin sliding back down her body while my left continued to massage the other. I let my fingers slide over the outside of her panty clad pussy, working their way up and down the outsides of her labia and I could feel her panties begin to grow wet as the heat from her sex rose and my fingertips pressed their way into her skin letting the band of her panties slide over them as I began to work her pussy skin to skin for the first time. Her lips had become coated in her excitement as I continued to massage the outside of her pussy taking care to let my thumb only occasionally brush over her clit. I let my middle finger slide between her lips dipping into the warmth of her sex sliding it in and out a few times, coating my finger in her juices and I heard a sharp intake of her breath as her lips closed around my finger pulling me into her sex.

After working my finger around the walls of her sex for a few moments and before my cock exploded from sheer excitement I pulled my finger from her wet lips and heard a slight pout as my finger slipped from her sex, I let my finger trail upwards between her lips and with a quick circle of her clit pulled it from her panties before spinning her around back to me. We shared another deep kiss and as our lips parted I pressed my finger to her lips and she took it immediately into her mouth, her tongue circling it before releasing it as a wicked little grin spread across her lips. I pulled back from her a bit and spoke.

"Okay, now we should make our way to the bed."

I lifted her into my arms as she wrapped her legs around me and I felt the heat of her sex press against my bare shaft and I damned near dropped her as my knees went a little weak. I began down the hallway with my lips attacking the skin of her neck as we made our way. As I tried to open the door she giggled.

"That's the bathroom." She nodded her head to another door, "That's the bedroom."

I laughed a bit and walked through the door.

Spotting the bed I threw her down onto her back, her breasts bouncing a bit as her nightie fell to the sides giving her a wonderful backdrop of sheer silk.I walked to the edge of the bed and she scooted forward a bit and her hands gripped my legs pulling me in closer as she made her way to the button of my jeans releasing the last lock to my throbbing cock, letting her hands slide over my ass and pushing down my jeans until they hit the floor and I stepped out of them. She pulled me back and gripped my shaft with her hand giving it a few strokes before leaning forward. It took all the energy I could muster, but I stopped her lips short of making contact with the head of my cock. My fingers traced her face, and I lifted her head with the tips of my fingers.

"Not yet," I said smiling down at her. "There's something I want to taste first."

I bent down to kiss her as I pushed her down with my body until she was lying on her back again...

Apparently it was too long for the char limit lol.

Invigorated likes this.
  3. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

hot! Where's the rest?

4. Invigorated

Gold Member

And ... ?
    Don't leave us hanging!! ;)

5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Story is 3 years old. Sometimes it helps to read the comments before the story!

6. Invigorated

Gold Member

I know but still like to comment. They might come back one day :)