A Teachers Choice

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by ColbyTheMan, Jan 14, 2011.

1. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

The new school year had just started, and I was already bored of it.
    I was a college professor, and there really wasn't much to get excited about. Until one day a young women walked in.... she was a nice looking regular height, maybe taller then some girls, and skinny girl. As a result I noticed her breasts weren't too big... she brought me a note that allowed her to transfer into my class. I accepted it after zoning out thinking about here a moment. I snapped out of it and watched her walk to a seat in the back, her ass made up for her lack of breasts, as it was much bigger and stuck out. I watched it sway back in forth, as I noticed a thong stick out over them slightly.

I went to walk up to the white board to write out some notes, but I noticed I had an erection! I didn't know what to do, so I just told students to read pages from their text books. I sat there starring at "Jordan" in the back all class, I couldn't get rid of my boner for long. I saw that she was walking up towards my desk and knew I had to hide it! She bent over my desk and began to ask me a question, I couldn't help but take interest in her top, I could stare right down the front of it and saw her boobs! They were much nicer then I had given them credit for. I snapped back after realizing she had stopped talking! I looked up to see her starring at me, I thought I was in for it, but she smiled at me.... she then unbuttoned the top button on her top... and wink at me. I didn't know what her intentions were, or what to think, until I saw her look down.. she could see my rock hard cock! And it seemed to make her happy.

She moved in closer seemingly for a kiss... I had no clue what to do, she was my student! But I was so tempted by her that I moved in.... we almost kissed... when the bell rang! I popped back knowing the bell may have saved my job. She smiled as she walked away. I felt a mixed reaction, glad I didn't do it, but disappointed about that same fact.

I tried working on some paper work for what must've been an hour or so, until I decided to go to the washroom. When I came back, she was sitting there on my desk. A girl half my age, and my student! Everything about it was wrong! But as she sat there with her legs swinging off my desk I just knew I had to do it! I walked towards her as she bit her finger and looked devilishly towards me, I pushed her down on the desk and pinned her there, she was still smiling, I went down and kissed her!

I let her up and she wrapped her long legs around my waist! I dropped her back onto the desk and began to take off her tight jeans, she started to try and kick off her sexy black high heels, but I stopped her. I went down and told her "no, no, no... these stay on." as I kissed each of her open toes. I slid her jeans off over them and saw her sexy black silk underwear. They were so tiny...

I focused on her legs! Her long, tan, oily legs... they shined from the light coming from the window! I rubbed them as she signaled that she enjoyed it... I licked them, and just couldn't keep my hands off of them! She started to bring me up closer as I licked my way up her body... I shoved my hands under her top and began to rub her tits. They were so nice... the cold hard nipples, I tore her top off and began to kiss them gentley as she giggled. I started to play with them until we began to kiss vicsouly again! I jumped on top of her and undone my pants!

She pushed me down and got a nice look at my long cock! She seemed to be pleased, I walked over to her face and she began to rub my cock up and down! I had no time for that though as I climbed on top off her and began to fuck her! Her legs stuck up into the air! I held onto them, almost falling off of the desk!
    I got off of her and bent her over the desk, I smaked her big ass hard! She moaned with pleasure as I spanked her again!

I then slowly began to slide my big cock into her nice tight asshole... it hurt her at first and I went in and part way out slowly... but then as she began to like it more and more and scream for me to go HARDER and FASTER, I did! I pounded her ass as hard as I could! Before I knew it under the heat of our naked bodys smashing together I lost control and came inside of her ass! She jumped with shock at first! I collapsed onto her sweaty sexy back, as she layed on the desk.. I pulled out and let my hot cum run down her back as she sighed of relief. ​

2. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Feedback on the story would be awesome! :)

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Pretty steamy. Good thing the next class didn't walk in.

4. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Lol, now that would be awkward....

5. mr_orgasmo

mr_orgasmo New Member

The physical description reminds me of my wife. We went to high school together and college together. She is is very tall and skinny with small but perfect breasts and a small ass. I am not a fan of large breasts or a large ass. I liked the story though! Just reminded me too much or her so it made me think maybe just maybe, but I dismissed the idea. haha

6. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Love your writing Colby....:D

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

That was a hot story! Give us more, please.

8. redlacesexblog

redlacesexblog New Member

yummy! loved it!!

9. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Wow, great to see people really enjoyed the story! :D
    Thanks everyone!

10. Oliva

Oliva New Member

HUHHHH this is hooot :)
    LOVED IT