A Teachers Choice: Part VI - A Change In The Landscape

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by ColbyTheMan, Apr 26, 2011.

1. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

You thought it was all over with the threesome but that was just the beginning. things came to a head between Mr. Jones and his lovers, but now it's time for some new people to be thrown into the mix, with our familiar favorites as well of course. It's time for the landscapes to change. (This is a long one, so if you want to skip to parts then I'll highlight it.)

Mr. Jones Story Start

As I left Jordan and Ms. Jones lying there to cuddle with each other with their sweaty hot bodys clinching each other I went for yet another walk to once again clear my head. I ended up back at the school where I knew I would have a quite environment away from everyone. At least, that's what I thought... I heard a voice out in the hallway from my class room! I went out and yelled to whomever it was, I saw them running towards me and told them to stop, but they didn't. I notice a pair of big breasts bouncing up and down as they got closer and stopped telling them to stop as I awaited them getting closer to me. It was a young girl named Kasha, I'd seen her around school, and she was hard to miss with her big tits ALWAYS ready, and eager to pop out! I had fantasied about stopping her in the halls and tearing off her top before, I'll admit it.

She asked if I knew where her latest exam mark was because she was going away on vacation, and wanted to know it before she left. I didn't pay much attention to anything else she said as I was clearly starring at her big tits. I had no clue where he mark was, but I told her I would take a look as I loured her into my class room....

Jordan's Story

Meanwhile, Jordan had left to go home. She was living with her parents friend as her parents were gone on a long business trip, and she stilled live at home, but they didn't trust her alone. Her parents friend was named John, and he was strict when it came to being home on time, so she started plotting a way to get on his good side and not get in trouble when she got home. She thought she had the perfect lie, but wasn't sure if it would work... she thought instead that she would come onto John, but wasn't sure if she could pull herself to it.

She arrived home already with her top slid half off, revealing a slight bit of her bra, and her boob pushed in tight for maximum cleavage. John was standing in the kitchen ready for bed as he was wearing a muscle shirt, and boxers. She stepped in the door and he immediately said "you're late" but then noticed how sexy she was looking and followed up with "but I'll let it slide this time..." Jordan stopped herself before she spit out a good well thought out story. She had a feeling John noticed her cleavage, and his hard cock completely visible from his boxers proved it. Jordan was surprised with the size, she was now seeing the man she once looked at as a babysitter, now as a sexy bodybuilder with a huge dick! John worked out all the time, and had a great six pack, and huge bieceps as a result. Jordan began to pose by biting her finger and lip, and such as she moved closer to John, questioning him on weather or not he was turned on by her. John was sweating and she could see how his cock was growing. He tried to deny it but stumbled in his speech, Jordan latched onto his bicep and whispered to him that she could see how hard he was as she slipped off her petite pink bra.

The Fucking

John couldn't deny it anymore, he admitted he thought she was sexy, and Jordan began to rub his cock as she asked if he'd like it sucked. John told her it's been awhile sense he's gotten a good blow job, and he'd love nothing more then her soft, sexy lips all over it! He kissed her aggressively and she didn't deny him. He then pushed her down to her knee's as she smiled while whipping out his cock. It was so big it caught her in the face! She couldn't believe it, it was the biggest cock she'd ever seen, and she'd seen many! She began to suck on it, but it was too big to fit in her mouth. She licked it all around it, and put his balls in her mouth. John needed more so he lifted Jordan up and she wrapped her long legs around him, while he stuck his cock inside of her. She moaned insanely. He pushed her into the nearby fridge and began to fuck her hardcore against it!

John started to go on the move as he walked up the stairs with Jordan still latched on, moving her hips so she could still feel like they were fucking, but John got ot the bed and dropped her down, now lying next to her. Jordan took a breather before wanting more, as she climbed on backwards, reverse cowgirl position, and began to ride his cock. John was pleased but still had his hopes on a blow job. jordan got off and began to give him a hand job as she prepped for the finale. She stuck what she could in her mouth, putting it to the side of her cheek, and began to do what she could for a blow job. Mainly sucking on it, and licking it all around in her mouth, but also getting it in and out. John loved it more then he should've for what it was worth, but he came filling her mouth! Jordan spit out a lot of cum and then began to suck it again, and swallow.

Mr. Jones Story Continues

Back at the school, I had been looking for a test I knew nothing about for near an hour. Kasha and I got to talking, and I enjoyed getting to know her. Whenever she would turn her back I would grab a glance at her ass which was popping out of her skin tight jeans! She thought it was ready to "confess" when we ran out of subjects, so she leaned over the desk, where I could see directly down her top. I was gazing down at her nice plump boobs when she told me "Well, if I could be honest for a second, I think you're really cute Mr. Jones." I was happy, and I let her know. I then asked if I could be honest as well and she told me to be. I told her "Well, my turn. I have no idea where this test is, I just wanted to talk to you for a while, and I think your tits are amazing." she moved over and sat on my lap, she smiled a beautiful smile as she gave me a simple kiss. Just a kiss, nothing more. She went to leave, but I pulled her back. She looked slightly worried, but I told her I NEEDED her tits now. She was still a bit worried, but it all went away as I caressed her.

The Fucking

She quickly pulled her top off over her head and things got hot. We made out as she dry humped me in my chair. I pushed her down to my desk and I got on top of her as she took off her bra and threw it across the room. I grab her big tits and played with them, Jordan was great, but never had tits like these! I felt them, and put my mouth around them as she reached her hands down and undone my pants. I let her up as she took off her pants, as soon as she did I rushed her from behind! I shoved her down, bending her over my desk as I believe I did Jordan our first time, hey, it's a hot maneuver, and the desk works perfect! I rubbed her ass as she called out my name. I slid off her panties as I licked her nice, thick ass! I rubbed down her thick thighs as I inserted my rock hard cock into her ass almost cumming from her screams of pleasure! I got it n, lost in her amazing fat ass! I began to go in and out repeatedly and it wasn't long until I came.

I LOVE feedback! PM me for pics as usual! Should this end here? I have a plan for a whole new generation of this! It's the biggest story in SF history! :)

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm curious,
    Do you really have permission from the ladies who's pictures you're giving out to give them out?

3. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Indeed. They are of my girlfriend (Jordan) and the other is her close friend (Ms. Jones). They know about my stories as Jordan's usually around when I write. As for the new women, I actually was using a celebrity as a base.

Now, I would really appreciate your thoughts on the story if it's not too much to ask! :)

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I actually rather enjoy your stories, for what it's worth.

5. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Why thank you, sir! Coming from someone of such power (just noticed you're a mod lol) it means a lot. :)

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm not a Sir.
    I'm a Ma'am, thank you kindly. :p

7. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Lol, my mistake...

8. SweetnSassy86

SweetnSassy86 New Member

Great series thus far Colby! really enjoyed reading. Ready for more :)