A Teachers Choice: Part IV - The Great Threesome

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by ColbyTheMan, Apr 25, 2011.

1. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Part I: http://www.sexualforums.com/29602-a-teachers-choice.html
    Part II: http://www.sexualforums.com/29837-a-teachers-choice-part-ii.html
    Part III: http://www.sexualforums.com/29892-a-teachers-choice-part-iii.html

The long await part 4, brings you something bigger then ever before! You thought Ms. Jones finding out was big? Wait until you see what she does next! It's time for it all to come to a head! A Teachers Choice: Part IV

I came home from the local bar one night, I hadn't seen Jordan in a week, and hadn't touched my wife sense then either. I was really thinking through my life plan. As I walked into my house I yelled out, but nobody answered. I walked upstairs and into the master bedroom, only to find sitting there on my bed was Jordan! I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. She told me "I miss you, Mr. Jones" I was at a loss for words. She started to come towards me but stopped, I knew she was starring behind me. I looked over my shoulder to find my wife, leaving me more, and more confused. My wife came over and kissed me on the cheek, Jordan followed up doing the same thing. I was so confused, but it just got more and more confusing from there. My two loves moved over to the bed where they told me that they wanted me to be happy, so I could try having both of them.

They followed up with Megan (Ms. Jones) sliding down the shoulder of of Jordan's top, and kissing her shoulder, then Jordan taking off Megan's shirt over her head. I was without a doubt turning from confused to arroused as I began to get hard. I continued to get hard as they began to make out, so I decide to get in there as I walked over and they welcomed me letting me in the middle of their makeout session now with all three of our tongues meeting. I unstraped both their bra's as we broke away from making out and I licked my way over from Jordan's petite, perky tits, to Megan's nice big ones. I motorboated back and forth before deciding upon Jordan and shoving her down onto the bed and sucking her tits, while I managed to tear off her pants. I shoved y hard cock forcfully into her as Megan began to finger herself while watching. I took over now finger Megan while meanwhile still fucking Jordan hardcore style! Jordan shrieked while Megan moaned softly. I stopped touching Megan as I focused fully on Jordan, ready to cum! Just as I was about to Megan pushed me off! She didn't want me to cum so soon!

Jordan looked slightly angry but Megan smiles at her and they begin to make out once again with Megan on top of Jordan. I rubbed Megan's nice thighs as she noticed and came over ontop of me. She began to ride me softly while Jordan sat on my face, and I ate our her nice soft pussy. Megan seemed to want to compete with her though as she started to ride me harder, and faster! I shook knocking off Jordan as I held Megan's tight body as she made me cum by surprise!
    After Megan took my cum for awhile I took her off and let Jordan swallow some.

Megan and Jordan seemed to enjoy each other even though they competed most of the time. We all laid in bed with Megan and Jordan fondelling each other and giggling. I didn't stay long as I threw on some clothes and went out... I missed the mystery of fucking Jordan behind Megan's back, and needed something new...

2. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

This isn't over yet. Nope, the greatest franchis in recent history of SF (right...?) is going further! Part VI (5) is ready, and things are going to be DIFFERENT! You've read Mr. Jones fuck both his wife, and Jordan, but now it's time for new characters to be introduced! I shall not post it until I get some feedback on this though. :) ;)

Also, of course as usual, PM me for pics of the chicks I used as a base! :)

3. Oliva

Oliva New Member

I WANT MORE :D
    Hot and wet :p

4. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Well you've got more! The new part is posted! It's a long read as well. Thanks a lot for going back and reading the original trilogy btw! (Assuming you didn't just read the first?) I really appreciate it! ;)