A Teachers Choice: Part III: The Fucking Of Ms. Jones

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by ColbyTheMan, Feb 2, 2011.

1. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Feedback is awesome, and I'll love you forever.

You people demanded it... so here it is! PART III!

(If you want to get a good picture in your head PM me and I'll hook you up with pictures of the girls I base this on! For Ms. Jones, think partly Kim Kardashine. Lol)

Ms. Jones knows what Mr. Jones did... she knows he fucked Jordan in their bed, what will she do now? Well it's time for The Fucking of Ms. Jones

I walked into the room with Ms. Jones sitting on the bed I fucked Jordan in... she knew, she could see cum stains and sweat stains from how hot and steamy it got. She asked me and I told her I did indeed cheat on her with Jordan. She asked if I loved her, and I told her I did. I expected her to freak out but she just kissed me on the cheek and went into the bedroom bathroom.

She emerged minutes later as I was still standing there still. I turned and saw she was wearing a pink silk lingeria bathrobe... I didn't know what to think. I was immediatley erect! I hadn't been so turned on by my wife in such a long time... her hair was draped down and her big perky breasts peaked out part way over the bathrobe. the robe was short... her sexy and oiled up legs were able to be seen.

She came over to me and pushed me onto the bed. I was stunned still... she asked "Am I exier then Jordan now?" and she then kissed my lips gently. I didn't answer... she slid the robe off as her big suple tits were in my face. I lifted my hands as I felt them. I took me awhile to feel all of them... so big.

I couldn't focus fully on her tits as I felt her huge ass on top of me. I kept looking down. She noticed and got off of me bending herslef over the table next to the bed for me. I never remembered it being so big! One of the reasons I was so attracted to Jordan was because her ass was much better I thought, but now I wasn't sure... Megan (Ms. Jones) had a size advantage with her tits, and her ass, I wasn't sure what to do... I grabbed her ass and she smiled back to me. I gave it a big lick! I kissed it, I could've done everything to it! She moaned enjoying every second of it! She got ontop of me once again as she laughed. I smiled for the first time with her... I smacked her ass as I felt it jiggle! It went on and on... I loved it!

She was already in position as she begun to ride my rock hard cock! I had never been so hard! The difference between Megan riding me and Jordan riding me was that Megan's tits bounced, and were so nice where as Jordans were nice and small... I hatched on holding her tits for leverage as she continued on! She began to bounce up and down crushing me but I loved it! I told her I was done and she refused! She pinned me down and began to ride my dick even harder! I told her I was going to cum but she didn't seem to care! I CAME! She continued to go on for a second before givning out and dropping down. My face was in the gap between her tits! I moved over and managed to get her tit in my mouth.

I didn't cuddle with her because although the sex was amazing I still didn't lover her. She told me she forgave me for cheating, but I told her I wasn't going to stop. I enjoyed fucking Jordan in our bed, and I enjoyed fucking her where I fucked Jordan.

TO BE CONTINUED......?

2. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

No feedback or PM's? :(

3. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Come on people, if you want a part IV I need some motivation! What did you think!?

4. Jakeyboi

Jakeyboi New Member

I thought it was really good :) Looking forward to part IV

5. SweetnSassy86

SweetnSassy86 New Member

Threesome!?

6. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Thanks Jake, bud!

Would you like that? ;)

7. cornred

cornred New Member

threesome would be great.

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

You have a good imagination, don't let it go to waste.

9. SweetnSassy86

SweetnSassy86 New Member

That would be fantastic :eyes

10. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Part IV should be in the work soon! I'm working on a little side project at the moment! :)