A Teachers Choice Part II: A Secret In The Open

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by ColbyTheMan, Jan 29, 2011.

1. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

That's right, the teacher who may or may not've had a name in part one but is now known as Mr. Jones continues his sex life with the firery young vixen of a student Jordan Temple. Oh, and did we mention Mr. Jones was married?
    This time, the sex will hit close to home.

It had been weeks sense I had fucked Jordan viciously on that desk in my classroom.... most men would either be in jail by now, or would've erased that day from their memory, I however, ended up going down a different path. I wasn't fucking Jordan anymore... no, no, no... now I made love to her.

It was a tuesday night, my wife of 7 years was gone to her book club meeting, I stayed home, and she came over. Jordan didn't have to worry about staying in to study, no, I had her marks covered.

She showed up dressed up like we were going out to a fancy resteraunt, she looked so beautiful... but then she let her hair down and slid out of her dress and now I could only see her as a sex crazed animal! I was waiting at the top of the stairs smiling. she slowly stepped up the stairs with one open towed heel at a time. I walked into the master bedroom and open up the sheets for her to get into the bed. She crawled into bed and gave me a kiss, then she climbed on top of and looked down smiling. I was overly joyed as she slowly started to move gracefully on my rock hard dick. She laughed and we joked as she pleasured me.

I saw that she was starting to get really into it and she was almost ready to finish so I turned her over. I got ontop as she let out a sigh of relief knowing we would go longer. I slowly moved up and down inside of her. She enjoyed me pleasuring her this time. I loved seeing her naked body sweat on my red velvet sheets that I had slept in with my wife so many times. I got off on seeing her bright, cute smile stare up at me as he hair laid on the matching pillow.

I got off on seeing her in my wifes situations, and the fact that my wife had no clue so much that she let/enjoyed me calling her by my wife's name!

"Oh yeah Megan, oh yes!" - I said
    "Yes! Call me Megan again! Come on, do it!" - she screamed forcing me to!

After slowly doing each other beautifully and slowly we decided to finish things up.

I started to move in and out of her faster! I saw that she had an intense look on her face as she cringed! Sweat dropped from me as I went hard! I had no clue when it was going to happen but it did, I came just like that as I let out a big moan and she shrieked! I finished off inside of her as we both breathed heavily and then we cuddled.

I told her I loved her and she responded back telling me she felt the same. I held her small frame in my strong arms as we stared out the open door which we had been secretly hoping my wife would walk in threw the whole night.

To keep things interesting, and making the situation even more risky, that night instead of going home before my wife got back Jordan waited.

We layed on top of the un-made bed from when we had fucked, and she sat onto of me as we made out with agression and love! We heard the door open down stairs and I waited until the last minute to take my arms from over her. My wife looked confused, and afraid at first as Jordan and I smiled at her.

"Oh, hello honey. I was just giving Jordan some "extra help" on her work" - I said as Jordan and I smiled at each other.
    "Yes, thanks Mr. Jones" - she said as she gave me a devilish smile and rubbed her hand down my chest as she got up from the bed.

My wife still looked afraid but less so. Jordan moved her finger for me to come to her as she stepped out the door and behind my wifes back. I jumped up and told my wife I would be right back with a smile. I watched from the bottom of the stairs as my wife stepped into the bedroom probably wondering what had happened to the bed, I had hoped she would figure things out or see the mess we had made.

I turned to Jordan as she whispered how much fun she had to me before kissing me on the cheek. I glanced up to the room again and saw nobody. I grabbed Jordan's arm before she left and in plain view from the bedroom I kissed her! It was a sloppy and wet, sexy kiss! She bit my lip as she pulled away and said "Thanks again Mr. Jones." as she winked leaving.​

2. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Remember, don't be afraid to leave feedback! :)
    I personally think this is my best yet. Not the most in depth, sex wise, but story wise I think it's pretty hot.

3. sinner

sinner New Member

Good story. I can't wait for mr and mrs jones to get it on now.

4. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Thanks! :D
    I never thought of that for Part III... I'll get right on it! :D
    Mrs. Jones picture has totally changed in my head now... she was a boring housewife, now she's a sexy cougar!

5. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

BTW, the base of the girl I used when imagining this story is now my avatar. If you want to see more PM me ;)

6. cincyz

cincyz New Member

Good story, wheres part III

7. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Part III is in the works my friend! I hope you're interested in Ms. Jones! ;)