A t t r a c t i o n .....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SexyScorp, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Ladies and Gents

What really attracts you to another person....

Not just in a stereotypical "big breasts" and "hairy chest" type of way...but on a more subtle level...

What really floats your boat about the opposite sex (or same sex if ye are gay)...

Whats that special knee trembling, heart stopping x factor that does it for you..the thing that makes you say "mmm....mmm....oh yeah"

If you tell....

So will I? :)

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Mmmm, Id say confidence and personality.....

3. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

Eye Contact and easy conversation.
    I also find myself attracted to a big smile, dramatic facial features.

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Yes I agree eye contact....penetrating eyes never leaving yours...wow...

I also like a slightly shy man who is a raging ball of passion inside...nothing too overt on the outside, but underneath that coolish persona...

F I R E.....

Burn baby burn

:)

Anyone else?

5. Elvis

Elvis Member

Yeah, easy one for me to answer these days Scorp.
    Not that it'll ever happen again.

I've picked up a young lady or two in the past and we had great sex then went our own ways.

Sure makes for some good memories though, for me and them, I hope!!! LOL

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Ah yes...the mind fuck.

Having confidence without arrogance and a good sense of humor are two things that spark my interest.

7. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

Physically, I would have to say I'm a sucker for a cute smile and beauitful eyes.

Personality, would have to be a sense of humor. If someone can make me laugh there could be a chance.

8. Dreama

Gold Member

There are so many things that I would say, but it is actually a quite indescribable feeling, in my opinion. I fell in love with my fiance for a number of reasons, and I knew what each of those were at the moment I saw him, and from the first word he spoke to me. I felt like I was drawn to him, to say the least. I like that feeling to be involved with any romantic relationships i have, and that is really most of what it is that drives me crazy about my fiance

9. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I am very drawn to voices...

Love some male american accents and irish ones too.....

I know one guy who doesn this sort of groaning inbetween talking...its so fecking sexy I could just jump on him for that....

He likes my voice too..he says its like having a massage listening to me...and then he will say "and you are so damn fecking sexy woman"

ooohhh drool drool

lol

10. pussycat69

Gold Member

Their confidence,their demeanor...and respectfullness

11. Shy Girl

Shy Girl New Member

humor, patience, honesty

and a nice ass :)

12. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Yeah humour is a big one for most women isnt it...

I think some men seem to think we like a macho image...big muscles, big package etc...but I dont know any women who like that who I know..

Ive met the most plain looking men, but when they open their mouths...oh wow....they have....

***C h a r i s m a***

:)

13. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

Personality is what really turns me on to a girl more than anuthing else. I choose personality over looks any day.

14. barbie

barbie New Member

I think I go along with personality and respect.A guy that is clean shaven and neatly dressed.All around good guy.

15. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING!!!! -----
    I think the main thing is someone who can engage my eyes, while conversing. A soft-mannered smile and very little body-jittering. Someone who would sort of glance out of the corner of his eye, and sport a cute little smile, before turning away..... Sounds like a movie, huh? :lol

Physically, I like a fit person, not bulky - but obviously cares for his appearance, a real nice touch! And clothing that is neat. I can take a guy in a suit & tie... or a guy in jeans... but it must look groomed.

Kinda makes me wonder why I'm a bonafide, card-carrying member of the Lynyrd Skynyrd Fan Club! :lol I suppose I hold a small part of my 'tingles' for the rough & gruff Good Ol' Southun' Boy! :shrug

16. doberman

doberman New Member

for me, intellect is it.. if i listen to a lady that knows about what she's saying, and says it easily, i fall to my knees.. has to do with confidence as well i suppose, but even if not, if the words are real, and there is passion behind them.. god, how i love someone teaching me grammer.. :roll eyes

and i also have this thing for features.. like big noses for example.. damn, how i admire woman with a hawk-shaped nose.. or huge eyes.. or big ears.. features that make her look ugly in another mans point of view.. damn!!!

i dont give a damn about big breast, nor fancy clothing, usually i look at an ass first, and rather prefer small breast.. just to go with the stereotypes.. and to be honest: a sexy ass looks always nicer in a pair of jeans than in a skirt..

and a good sense of humour is very important too.. probably mine is so "strange" to most as well..

17. LimeLight

LimeLight New Member

I like a pretty smile with that gleem in her eye, intelligent, funny and a genuinely nice person. That and a great ass in a pair of jeans.

18. Misa

Misa New Member

Intelligent/witty, respectful, kind/caring, and funny. All VERY important to me. Also, that they're not into illegal substances. I'm a good girl ;p and prefer a good guy. And a guy wanting a true relationship and not just sex/sexual things. I will not be used/made a fool of. (Guess, I'd prefer a guy with good personal hygiene too XD. That's pretty important since I am a neat clean kind of girl.)

Then good smile, nice eyes, healthy body, good manners, etc - Would come next probably.

Never looking though. I got myself a good man! :D

19. Clark

Clark Member

physically...
    I find a woman who exudes femininity very attractive. The more feminine, the more attractive she is. Sadly, androgeny has become massively popular nowadays.

A woman in a dress/skirt that's a few inches above the knee. Wearing stockings (not panythose) underneath )preferably with garters. 4-inch pumps. Well-done hair. Petite. C-cup (though smaller is ok). Curvy figure. Not too thin, Not to muscular, Not too fat. I work in a law firm and see women in skirt-suits every day and damn that's sexy.

And for some reason, I reallly like natural light blondes.

good body language is also very sexy. There are some women who just move in ways that are sexy. When they stand still, they're sexy in the way they stand. The way they eat. This is hard to describe.

personality...
    A woman who likes to talk is sexy. A woman who can hang with the guys, but doesn't act like a guy. A woman who is opinionated, but not stuck up. A woman who is a lady, likes to be treated as a lady, and appreciates being treated as a lady, but doesn't expect to be treated like a lady.

A woman who has a dark edge to her personality is sexy. A woman who is romantic (I find this to be quite rare. I have met plenty of women who enjoy romance when the guy is romantic to them, but I have not known many women who are, themselves, romantic). A woman who is affectionate is sexy.

A woman who acts sexy is sexy. That sounds weird - let me clarify. A woman who wakes up in the morning, bathes, dresses and makes herself up in such a way that she actually feels sexy all day.. and does this almost every day...and does so because she enjoys feeling sexy... THAT'S sexy.

20. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

An intelligent or unique sense of humor is what gets me. Match that up with a nice (not necessarily perfect, but genuine) smile, and I'm hooked. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.