A special request

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Alwayslearningsex, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

In our original emails, and our first encounters my special lady said she will not do oral on me,
    she is not into it. Every time I said she doesn't have to do it if she doesn't like it although in email I had
    explained why men love it usually, only to let her know, but not to push the issue as I reassured her each time she said she will not do it.

However in our encounters, seeing how much effort I put into pleasing her and how we enjoy each other, she started whispering sweet things in my ear, then got the courage to tell me she doesn't do oral because she is not sure how to do it. WOW !?!?!? Nothing wrong with that, but then the next thing she says is she WANTS me to teach her how to, if I will be okay teaching her how to. YES OF COURSE.
    Then she got shy and we just giggled and kissed.

To be continued :)

danrb007 and PerfectPussy like this.
  2. woodster

Verified Gold Member

I like this one. Very nice start!

3. IMNaughty

Gold Member

I agree with woodster, very good things can come from this.

4. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

This looks like an interesting thread ;)

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I will keep you posted after it happens :) she has it in mind to learn and try.
    Not sure if for the full thing or as an appetizer but it will still be fun.
    I told her I WANT to give her oral next time we meet, now it's stuck on her mind

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

As we kissed and made out I sensed she was holding back, wanting me to be the one to tell her to take me in her mouth.
    She bring the subject up: "remember what we talked about?" and she asks what, drawing the words out of me because she is shy about it. She wanted me to be graphic, tell her to take my penis in her hand, then use her lips and tongue on the head and part of the shaft.
    Her first time was exactly that, a first. It took her a while to actually put her lips around it but when she did, it was soft and slow.
    She was surprised at the amount of precum but said it was definitely NOT a turn off or bad tasting, she just didn't know it was that way. She didn't make me orgasm, not quite ready that evening, but she knows shew wants it next time!
    Later on she went at it again, less shy about it, looking up at me, making sure I see her do, with more confidence and naughtiness.
    She read upon oral sex during the day to know what to expect but she ended up learning more doing, getting turned on knowing she was giving me pleasure, feeling me twitch in her mouth, leaking precum like crazy. She knows she wants to taste the rest next time.

To be followed, she can't wait, so do I

johnnyangel694u and danrb007 like this.
  7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

We were supposed to have more fun but cirCUMstances make us wait for the weekend.