A small offering

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by mkal, Mar 26, 2011.

1. mkal

mkal New Member

I was looking for something to share from my small collection of works that I’ve written myself and while I did find an old favorite of mine, I couldn’t find an electronic copy. Being on the longer side of a short story, I wasn’t up to re-typing it at this time. So I went through a folder of some old notes and found the below. This was actually a short letter that I wrote to my wife some years ago but I thought that it seemed applicable and hope you all might enjoy it. It’s not exactly hardcore, but it was meant to speak from my heart as well as from my body.

When we bed down together, late at night, there is nothing else in the world. Just you and I. Our two bodies entwined, as if they were one.
    I covet the caress of your skin against mine, for it is like a million volts of electricity coursing through me from every point of contact. As I pine for its silky smoothness, it ignites a fire in my brain.
    Your breasts call to my hands, and I yearn to touch their delicate beauty. I ache to lick their twin points of perfection.
    My groin lightly pressed against your strong, firm thigh brings pulses of uncalled need. And with every inch my craving grows, my lust grows ten-fold.
    The curve of your finely shaped behind leaves me light-headed with desire. And I feel nearly faint with the mere thought of it’s sensuous cleavage. I want to fondle it, perhaps as it rises and falls above me.
    The warmth emanating from between your legs builds a column of fire between mine. I hunger for a taste of it as I thirst for its sweet nectar.
    I hanker to be with you, our hips moving in perfect and opposite rhythm. I itch for your hands firmly on my buttocks, urging me to greater heights.
    Even in total darkness, I can see your beauty. For it creates in me a desire and a passion like none other I have ever experienced, or ever will.
    I love you Lady, and I ache, covet, crave, desire, hanker, hunger, itch, long, lust, need, pine, thirst, want and yearn for you. Every night. Always.
    Now.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

That is actually beautiful and you can truly feel the need..want...passion and desire that you had while writing it.

Stunning, darling.

3. Moon

Moon New Member

That was so lovely, thank you for sharing it xx

4. SlaveBoy

SlaveBoy New Member

Absolutely awesome~