A slave's diary

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by biboyluke, Dec 27, 2013.

1. biboyluke

biboyluke Member

This is a letter I had to write to my "master". I like a bit of roleplay and other stuff and I had a challenge assigned to me. This is not fiction. Enjoy :p

I followed your orders.

I used four fingers for the first time tonight. I had to pretend that I was showering so nobody would suspect. Drops of hot water splashed my feet and legs but the rest of my body was out of the shower, my head touching the floor, and my ass pointing upwards.

Im writting this now, just after I finished the task I was given, cause I want to remember what it feels like to be "in heat". I feel so dirty and horny right now that I can barely control myself.

God. I wanted to cum so badly when I started pusing all four fingers. Then I realised that for the first time, my hole was gaping and I could very easily slide all fingers in and out. The sensation and the sound that was created every time I pulled my fingers out drove me insane. I wanted to touch myself fast and hard, I wanted to blow the 6 day load all over the bathroom floor and moan like a deviant, but I had to bite my forearm and silence my whimpers so I wouldn't wake anyone up.

This is the best sexual adventure I've ever had in my life, and I can't wait for the day that you finally allow me to cum. Will it be in 2 days? Or in 8? I don't know, and it's driving me insane.

I needed to write this to remind myself of how basic and wild I can be. I'm hungry for sexual pleasure and I can't get enough, I want you inside of me and I want to be inside of you. I want to be yours, or someone elses; I just want to be owned and be treated like the dirty young boy I am, it doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl, I just want to taste another body, have the pleasure to touch someone else's skin and give them all that I have for them to enjoy.

You have woken up the lust within me, and now I can't get enough.

I'm burning up.

HotForHoney and Silverfox like this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Wow, good story :)

biboyluke likes this.
  3. Silverfox

Gold Member

I like the somewhat abstract internal dialogue.

Dirty Dave likes this.
  4. biboyluke

biboyluke Member

Most of my dialogues are internal :p

HotForHoney likes this.