A Sissy for My Neighbor, Pt 1

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by LisaSue, Sep 2, 2013.

1. LisaSue

LisaSue New Member

A Short Preface: for those who don't know me, I am an effeminate man who is attracted to bit sexes. While fiction gives the sissy in me a good outlet, my fiction and fantasies are just that. I don't suggest acting any of it out. I have been there. I know the emotional and spiritual low that acting out permissive sexual fantasies brings. Chat, writing, and sharing are great outlets without the damage to homes, hearts, and relationships. All that in mind, I hope you enjoy part one of

_A Sissy for My Neighbor_
    It was a rare hot August day during what had been an unseasonably cold summer. Finally, a nice, sunny, hot day. The hustle of the city had a different feel today. There was excitement in the air. Men in tank tops, flaunting bulging biceps and six pack abs. Women in short shorts bearing lovely legs with smooth curvy calves. Summer fever was hitting, even though it was nearly fall. My next door neighbor Andrea was certainly no exception. As I sat on my balcony, the distant New York city skyline was not the only beauty to catch my eye. There sitting by her pool was Andrea, a striking young woman with long, sunny blonde hair. Her simple neon orange bikini adorned flawlessly firm breasts, and petite but pleasingly round buttocks. What it revealed was a flat belly and smooth curvy legs. Besides all that, her kind eyes and infectious, glowing smile made her a sight of perfect beauty. Needless to say the city skyline could not compete. She looked up, gave a wink and waved me over: "C'mon and join me!" Surprised, I headed inside toward the stairs.

Freshly out of college, Andrea had just started her new job managing a franchise of her family's large investment brokerage firm. A brief conversation with her is enough to prove that her beauty did not get her through college or land her in her current favorable status as heir apparent to headship of her uncle's substantial family dynasty. In a world where livelihoods and big bucks are at stake, dimwits need not apply. Brilliant, beautiful, and benevolent, these three attributes make Andrea a genuine asset to the family business, as well as a fourth "B", "Badass!"

Throughout her school years, Andrea was that popular kid who befriended unpopular classmates not out of pity but because she could see each person for who they really were. If she liked who she saw, that person was her friend, "cool" or not. She would have been the head cheerleader, but she was never on the squad. After all, the Captain of the volleyball team didn't have time to learn cheers. Andrea made the team her freshman year, spending her third and fourth years as team Captain. In spite of her small stature, she was afraid of nothing, and had no problem backing down a bully. She once caught a school "mean girl" terrorizing an obviously intimidated freshman in the locker room and chased the bully off with a swift backhand. So just what does this have to do with the story? Well, not much, except to explain why she would invite me to join her by the pool and to convey the impressive person that is Andrea.

So I hurried over to join my friendly neighbor for a pool side drink and small talk. Andrea sat with legs crossed, her foot bouncing up and down. "Incredible", I thought, "even her feet are perfect!" With a playful "Howdy neighbor!" She motioned for me to sit down and filled my glass from the pitcher of margaritas that she had prepared. After some friendly chit chat, Andrea noticed that I had been staring at her bouncing foot.
    "Does this bother you? I'm sorry, just a habit of mine." "No, no, not at all," I quickly objected. "It doesn't bother me at all. I just....." I thought of what I was going to say and shut up like a clam.
    "What," she asked. "Just what?"
    "It's kind of embarrassing."
    "Tell me," she said. "I can take it."
    "No, no nothing. Just that..well, you have pretty feet, and I can't help staring at them when you do that." I looked away hastily. "I'm sorry. So sorry. How rude of me to...."
    She stopped me and said "Not at all. Well, it might keep me from doing that if I...."
    She softly and slowly ran her foot up my leg to my thigh.
    "How about that? Does that bother you?" She said with a coy smile and tilt of her head.
    "N-N-No" I stammered. "I....I....uhhhmm". Andrea was clearly enjoying the fact that I was turning to jelly in front of her.
    "You what?" She giggled and continued to rub my leg stopping only to lift her foot and put it in my lap. I nervously began to rub it. She nodded her approval and told me to keep it up. She gently stroked my hair as I got on my knees in front of her. Taking her foot in my hand, I looked up at her. She met my gaze and wiggled her foot in my hand. She smiled as I kissed the top of her foot softly. Sensing her approval, I looked down at her perfect feet, rubbing and kissing them. The gold ring on her second toe shined and flashed the sun's reflection in my eye. My breathing was heavy as I tentatively wrapped my lips around her big toe and looked up. I was stunned to see that she was giggling as she tossed aside her bikini top. "Nice, now follow me," she said in a sensual whisper. She stood up, squeezed and shook her boobs as I stared with my mouth agape. She waved her finger at me to follow her. As I followed, she laughed and touched the wet, bulging spot in my pants. "We'll get you taken care of tonight, baby".

I followed her to the bedroom, where a king sized bed took up most of the room. She grabbed her firm, perky tits and told me to kiss them. I nervously did so, kissing them underneath, on top, and on her nipples. I wrapped my lips around her now hardened nipple. I put my face between her ample C cup breasts as she rubbed my crotch. The bulge began to twitch and grow wetter. Giving it one last squeeze, she looked down and began to unzip my pants. Then horror struck me; I was wearing pink bikini panties under my jeans! What would she think?!?! What would she do? It was too late. My pants were down, and Andrea gasped in shock. There was my small but very hard penis twitching and bulging through soft, frilly, satin panties, all from kissing her feet and the feel of her soft warm breasts against my lips and face. After the initial surprise, she seemed hardly fazed. "I kind of figured you were a little girlish, so on a hunch I got this for you. Just wasn't sure how to give it to you." She went to her dresser and pulled out a sheer lavender baby doll, clearly made for someone bigger than her. "Here, try this on", she told me.
    I did, and my pulse pounded as the soft fabric lilted slowly over my tingling skin. It fit perfectly, and I nervously smiled at Andrea, who nodded approvingly. "Now," she motioned me to sit by her vanity. She began to brush foundation on my cheeks. She looked like a serious artist or sculptor working on a masterpiece. Eye shadow, mascara, lipstick all followed as she gazed intently at me. I couldn't help staring as her sultry bosom came close to my face as she worked on me. Capping it off with a sandy brown wig, she stood back and looked at me. She got out from between me and the mirror. "What do you think?" She asked enthusiastically. My mouth dropped open. What I saw was a girl. A not too darn bad looking girl. Was there anything Andrea couldn't do?

To be continued...
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
    armadillo and phish like this.
  2. LisaSue

LisaSue New Member

Pt. 1, I should have reversed it so it'd be on top. Maybe this will do it.

3. phish

phish Gold Member

Pretty hot and erotic