A Single Red Rose

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by misspsiphi, Jan 31, 2011.

1. misspsiphi

misspsiphi New Member

@font-face { font-family: "MS 明朝"; }@font-face { font-family: "MS 明朝"; }@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: Cambria; }.MsoChpDefault { font-family: Cambria; }div.WordSection1 { page: WordSection1; } Okay its my first time writing but I was sitting home alone so I thought I would try Hope you like :D

It’s 10:00pm when Annabelle finally gets home from a hard night at work. She enters her apartment drops her purse on the dining room table and kicks off her shoes. She’s exhausted. Annabelle walks tiredly back to her bedroom. She enters the dark room. Just then she smells him the odor of cologne and pheromones hit her like a ton of bricks. She looks around frantically hoping that her eyes will adjust to the darkness. Then she feels him, his arms wrap around her waist then move slowly up wrapping a silk handkerchief around her head covering her eyes. She is confused her head says run but her body is tingling with lust and pleasure. The man picks her up and carries her over to the bed. He starts to undress her slowly. She no longer feels fearful just unbelievably turned on. As she’s lying on the bed completely exposed. He straps her to the bed with what feels like soft Velcro straps. Then she hears him walk away. She’s completely immobilized there is no way of getting out now. Her fear starts to return “who is he?” “ Why me?” she thinks to herself to fear stricken to make the words come out of her mouth. As she feels herself getting more scared he returns, she feels him get on the bed at her feet. He starts to lick the contours of her body; every lick sends a shudder of pleasure through her. He starts at her neck moving down over her bare supple breasts. He moves down her stomach completely bypassing her pussy he moves to the thighs nibbling just slightly. The anticipation is killing her she whimpers with pleasure. Then he finally does it starts lighting tracing his tongue over the hood of her clit. He teases her until she starts to squirm. He spreads the lips of her already gushing pussy and licks more forcefully making her moan with every flick of his tongue. She feels her body heat up with pleasure. She’s feeling closer and closer to cumming. Right before she climaxes he stops. Not wasting any time thrusts his large hot cock inside her wet inviting pussy, deep hard thrusts. She’s screaming with pleasure. He goes faster and deeper. She feels like she’s going to explode from pure ecstasy. As his thrusting slows just slightly so he can bend down and tease her breasts. Her senses are heightened with every lick and touch. Just then she feels it her toes start to curl her legs start to shake she’s going to cum. She doesn’t want this pleasure to end so soon she tries to hold it back but its no use. Finally she releases letting the pleasure move throughout her entire body causing her to squirt cum soaking her and her unknown lover. He keeps going hoping to make her keep cumming then she feels him thrust forward hard and pull out cumming all over her already wet body she shutters with pleasure. He undoes her straps but says in a muffled voice “don’t get up” finally she hears the back door shut she gets up and removes the blind fold she walks to the bathroom where she finds a single red rose on the counter.

Grizly69 likes this.
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Good sexy story & I loved the imagery of the last sentence.