a similar post as before, advice please

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by justaniceguy, Nov 27, 2012.

1. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

A while back I mentioned that my wife had been chatting to an old army friend on facebook and that I didnt have a problem with it but it seemed to be getting more frequent, making a b line for him and not the other male srmy buddies she has!!.........I just thought maybe she has a right to chat amicably to him but whilst deleting the history I noticed that the man she has been chatting to said to her............."why didnt you phone me saturday morning after the reuion we could have seen each other in the afternoon"........then on another email there was one where he is saying, Ive just woke up and really could do with you here!!

WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE MAKE OF THAT......Im in fear of approaching her as she may think im checking up on her, but Im curious, and wanting to find out more in my way........Its gunna take something like from her to say, yer I wanna be there too or something like that, then I will blow!!........Please guys/ladies, what do you think to this.............I had spoke to her about this guy before, and stresses he is only a friend......I just dont know........Im a kind thoughtful but not niave person, and put a lot of effort into our relationship.......Am Letting her go with too much string here.....

2. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Does he have some of crisis in his life that she is helping him deal with? You've related his side of a couple of conversations but left out her responses. Without knowing the full context of these remarks, you can't be sure what is or isn't going on.

3. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

Dragon Fire.......Yer your right Im sure, Again do you think im blowing this all out of pa-portion

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I don't know. I can't judge without hearing her side of the conversations that you are referring to.

5. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

I thought I said before something to the effect that I think you're letting her use you as a doormat. I might not have used those words before, but it's the words of what I'm thinking this time around.