A short little story

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by some_other_dude, Apr 5, 2005.

1. some_other_dude

some_other_dude New Member

As I decided what to wear for the bike ride, I realized how cold it was and grabbed some tights and a really warm spandex shirt. I put on some spandex boxer briefs. As I put them on, I looked in the mirror and saw how big my dick looked in the spandex. The seams went on either side of it, which was extremely comfortable, and it only exentuated my size. After slipping into the tights and shirt, I put on some wool socks, and a sweat shirt and headed out the door. It was still dark, the sun wouldn't rise for another hour.
    As I got on my bike, I started pedaling, and soon found myself many miles away from home. It was freezing, but I was warm in my skin tight clothes. After about forty five minutes it started to get light, and I turned around. On my way back I saw another biker who was having trouble with her bike. She was also wearing tights, and she had a very sweet ass. As I got closer I noticed she was wearing just spandex, everywhere. She had a beautiful face, dark or very well tanned skin, and she had very nice tits that were visible trough her tight clothes. I couldn't continue without helping her, and of course gazing at her gorgeous figure at the same time. As I pulled up next to her, she noticed me, and then her eyes flicked to my crotch where I was starting to get a boner from just looking at her. They soon changed their focus and met mine, but the damage was done; I knew she was interested.
    As I fixed her bike, we both got back on and started riding. As I looked her over, her nipples were now erect, and so was my penis. We rode next to each other, and exchanged glances all the way, and also talked. She said she loved seeing guys in spandex, and I said that was obvious. She then remarked how it was obvious that I loved seeing girls in the same stuff and motioned to my penis, which was obviously erect; the thin fabric dividing it from the world was not very modest. We kept talking, and then I asked if she wanted to come over to my house after the ride. After thinking it over, she agreed to do it.
    As we got to my house we put the bikes in the garage and walked to the front door. As we got inside, we slammed the door and were immediately all over each other. Our hands were touching all the places on each others bodies that we had been staring at the whole ride home. Soon we were wearing nothing but black spandex, and it was covering all of our bodies. I felt her fine ass, she rubbed my throbbing dick through the synthetic fabric, I felt her tits rubbing my chest. I slipped one hand under her waistline on her tights and moved to her pussy. I could feel that she hadn't shaved in a while, which I loved. She was wearing nothing underneath them, not even a thong. I slipped a finger a little into her wet pussy, and with another I gently rubbed her clitoris. She gazed into my eyes and screamed with pleasure. After a few minutes I started to take off her tights, slowly rolling them down her beautiful, dark tanned thighs and down to her feet. By the time I was done, she had taken off her shirt and was now totally nude. I stripped off my shirt and tights, and was left in just my tight underwear.
    She slipped her hand through the slit cut in them and held my cock while we continued to kiss and feel each other up. She pulled it out of the spandex and It nearly poked her because it was so long. She grabbed it with both hands and got on her knees. After trying to get it all in her mouth, she gave up and just licked and rubbed it. After a while she stood up and we slowly moved to a nearby couch. She sat down on it, and I lowered myself so that I could get into her. I rubbed her vulva with my cock before inserting myself, and as I did so she moaned loudly and grabbed my thighs and pulled me deep inside. we started out slowly, but it soon built up to a frenzy. We were fucking very hard, and I felt that I was getting close to cuming. I pulled out of her, and stood up. My erect, throbbing dick was gleaming in her juices. I put my cock back in my underwear to take it off, but it was so big that it nearly pulled the boxer briefs off on its own. I slipped them off and my penis popped back up. We got back on the couch, but now I was sitting down.
    She straddled me and as she did so I inserted my huge dick back inside her. as it inched in, I saw that it was a stretch for her, but that she was also enjoying every minute of it. As she started to bounce up and down on me, I rubbed my hands up and down her naked legs. I moved up her body and pulled her down towards me and we started to kiss as we fucked. As we progressed she started to orgasm wildly, I was almost afraid she would wake my neighbors because she was screaming so loud. As we got close to finishing she just gazed into my eyes with her mouth half open, amazed at the level of pleasure. My penis pumped my semen inside of her and she collapsed on top of me. As she stood up after a few minutes my cock came out of her and she put on her clothes again. She wrote her phone number on a piece of paper, smiled at me, and left.

2. some_other_dude

some_other_dude New Member

I'm curious as to what people think of it; do you like it?

3. kbate

kbate New Member

I was deciding on clothing for my bike ride when I realized how cold it was and grabbed some tights and a really warm spandex shirt. I pulled on some spandex boxer briefs and as I put them on, I looked in the mirror and noticed how big my dick appeared in the spandex. The seams ran on each side of my dick, which was extremely comfortable, and it accentuated my size. After slipping into the tights and the shirt, I donned some woolen socks and a sweat shirt then headed out the door. It was still dark; it would not be sunrise for another hour.

I hopped on my bike and started pedaling; I soon found myself many miles away from home. It was freezing, but I remained warm in my skin tight clothing. About forty five minutes into my ride the sky started to light up with the sunrise and I turned around to go home. On my way home I saw another biker who appeared to be having trouble with her bike. She was also wearing tights, and she had a very sweet ass. As I drew close I noticed she was wearing just spandex, everywhere and nothing else. She had a beautiful face, dark or very well tanned skin and she had very nice tits that were plainly visible through her tight clothes. I could not continue without stopping to help her and of course to gaze at her gorgeous figure at the same time. I pulled up next to her and she noticed me, then her eyes flicked to my crotch where I was starting to get a boner from just looking at her. They immediately returned to my face but the damage was done; I knew she was interested.

After I repaired her bike, we remounted and started riding. As we rode, I looked her over, her nipples were now erect, and so was my penis. We rode next to each other exchanging glances all the way. We also talked; she said she loved seeing guys in spandex and I replied that it was obvious. She then remarked how it was obvious that I loved seeing girls in the same stuff and motioned to my penis, which was painfully erect, the thin fabric hiding it from the world was not very modest. We continued talking and I asked if she wanted to come to my house after the ride. After thinking about it for a moment she agreed.

When we arrived at my house we put the bikes in the garage and walked to the front door. Stepping inside, we slammed the door and were immediately all over each other; our hands were touching all the places on the others body that we had been staring at for the whole ride home. Our outer garments were quickly shed and soon we were wearing nothing but black spandex. I felt her fine ass and she rubbed my throbbing dick through the synthetic fabric. I felt her firm tits rubbing my chest and slipped one hand into the waistline on her tights and reached for her pussy. She was wearing nothing underneath her spandex even a thong. I could feel that she hadn't shaved in a while, which turned me on even more. I slipped a finger into her wet pussy and with another I gently rubbed her clitoris. She gazed into my eyes and screamed with pleasure. A few minutes of this and I then began removing her tights, slowly rolling them down her beautiful, dark tanned thighs and down to her feet. By the time I was finished she had removed shirt and was now totally nude. I stripped off my shirt and tights and was left wearing just my tight underwear.

She slipped her hand through the slit in my shorts and held my cock while we continued to kiss and feel each other up. She pulled it out of the spandex and it nearly poked her because it was so long. She grabbed it with both hands and sank to her knees. She tried for a moment to shove it all into her mouth but it was too large so she gave up and just licked and rubbed it. After a few minutes of this she stood and we slowly moved to the nearby couch. She sat and I lowered myself so that I could get into her. I rubbed her vulva with my cock before inserting it and as I did so she moaned loudly and grabbed my thighs to pull me deep inside. We started slowly, but soon built up to a frenzy. We were fucking very hard and I felt that I was getting close to cuming. I pulled out of her, and stood. My erect, throbbing dick was gleaming in her juices. I put my cock back into my underwear to allow me to take them off but it was so big that it nearly pulled the boxer briefs off on its own. I slipped them off and my penis popped back up.

I sat on the couch got back on the couch, but now I was sitting down. She straddled me and slipped my huge dick back inside her. As it inched in, I saw that it was a stretch for her, but that she was also enjoying every second of it. As she started to bounce up and down on me, I rubbed my hands up and down her naked legs. I moved up her body and pulled her towards me and we started kissing as we fucked. As we progressed she started to orgasm wildly. I was afraid she would wake my neighbors because she was screaming so loudly. As we neared our climax she gazed into my eyes with her mouth half open, amazed at the level of pleasure she was feeling. My penis pumped my semen into her and she collapsed onto me.

We sat together for some time before she rose to dress. When she was dressed, she wrote a phone number on a piece of paper, smiled at me and departed.

I don't like to just comment, I prefer to edit, this is just a suggested rewrite for your story, not a perfect rewrite, but it removes the redundancies and some of the story flow problems with the original. I don't think I changed the story at all, I just tried to make it a little more literate