A Severely Interesting Issue

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Malachor, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malachor

Malachor New Member

Well, this is my first post here and hopefully it won't be forever until i post again. This is a problem that has been bugging me for just about 6 months now, and I have had anyone to talk to about it. Here's the thing; I'm 22 years old, married young, and have a problem....with my mother-in-law. it's not a problem in the traditional sense, but in the secual sense. My in-law is a beautiful woman, with a massive bust that just drives me nuts (i enjoy tits and ass.) And I would love nothing more than to just see them....and if the chance arose to touch them. Now, I've been getting a bit more forward in my attempts to at least have the chance to bring up this fantasy, like i took a couple showers and sat in the living room in just a towel with my dick showing when it was just her and i, but she has said nothing. I have no idea how to bring it up without sounding like a perv or coming across as a total cheater, so please....i'm begging somone, help me. for the guys, how would you approach this? and for the girls, how would you like to be approached?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

How about: "and for the girls, how would you feel if your husband was after your mom?"

Don't mean to sound rough, but there is that one tiny detail (your wife) that you left out of the picture. Perhaps you should take that into consideration, as well?

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Uhm, don't go there. I'm speechless.... who the hell cares how old you were when you married?

By the way, it's not "secual"....it's sexual. Just check the TITLE of the forum you're posting in. Sheesh!

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Eww...theres a curly one....:nerv
    Do you really think its worth your marriage?
    How do you think your wife would react to this?
    If your mummy in law was even interested...you'd have found out by now.
    She's probably ignored your perceived come ons cause she doesnt know how to handle this.
    Err...your wifes mother....think about it....and just don't go there:ugh

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Uhm...how would you like it if your wife (remember her?) had similar feelings about your father? Dude, this is just wrong on so many levels.

6. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

Getting spanked on your first post eh?
    lol

If your MIL was interested...you'd know by now...so don't embarrass yourself further.

7. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I agree with Mel. I'm speechless! Is it really worth ruining your marriage? I know that some men/women have the fantasy of having sex with their MILs or FILs, but that should remain a fantasy. If you're going to cheat atleast get a divorce first.

Oh, and I wouldn't want to be approached by someone that's married.. I would know right then and there that they are no good.

8. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

As far as i am concerned you should forget about it right now. Trying would ruin your marriage and succeeding would ruin your marriage and your wifes relationship with her mother. Doesn't seem like it could ever be worth it.

9. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Spanked? Hell beat!! They are right you know.

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Wow.

"I have no idea how to bring it up without sounding like a perv or coming across as a total cheater"

That would be some trick if you could. Maybe start with an easier trick... like pulling an elephant out of your hat.

11. eandvk

eandvk Member

You asked an opinion from"the guys",well, Im a guy, but consider myself a man......and a real man wouldnt even think about doing what you are attempting to do!!! A real man and husband has love,respect and decency for his wife!

12. Malachor

Malachor New Member

even though you guys were extremely brutal in your answers, i can see your point. an overwhelming response. thank you for your honesty, now i will come clean. I am a student and I was taking an adult situations class. My assignment was to take a poll to see how different people would react in the given situation. I'm sorry for the dishonesty on my part, and I assure that you will not see me again on this forum. But thank you for your time to read the issue and taking the time to give your honest answers. I wish you all the best of luck in all of your endeavors and a very long, fulfilling life.

And Mel, forgive my spelling error, there is no real reason to bash a simple mistake such as hitting the c button instead of the x. I have no problem with you bashing the issue itself, but taking a stab at a spelling error shows that you were just trying to find something to bitch about.....just one person's point of view.

13. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, I don't think it was just the spelling error. Your shocking post coupled with the error is really the thing....I mean, an arrogant sounding person spelling a word wrong is kind of funny.

14. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Adult situations class. Sure.

It wasn't just ANY word spelled wrong. And it was the ONLY misspelled word in the post. While typing the post the word "sexual", which IS in the title of the forum, had to appear at least three times on your screen spelled correctly. Yes, it was worth pointing out.

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I think it goes to show that some guys just shouldnt ever get married because they will seek and hunt the first female to cheat with ...

I wonder if your wifes mum is hoping her daughter will see sense ....

sounds like a clever attempt at trying ti turn the tables around .....HASTA LUEGO, NOS VEMOS, HASTA LA VISTA, CHAO, Sui unukar an ro, Auf Wiedersehen, good bye

#15 Kronnie, Jul 19, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2007
  16. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Mel said it first
    We just love it when some one tries to get out of a tough
    situation, Wow how their story changes when they get bashed.

And May I add one more person to the equation, Your Father-in - Law.

Hiker

17. Upirlichy666

Upirlichy666 Member

dude ignore any urges man....fuck dude if you love your wife then you wont mess around on her....but i do understand your plite....i am attracted to my gf's mom....its just the concept guys are attracted to milfs

18. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Closing the thread... as we now know, one or the other of this gentleman's posts is a lie. He misrepresented himself, and his question is no longer valid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.