A service to the men

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by equinox, Feb 24, 2007.

1. equinox

equinox New Member

The two most common problems it seems men suffer from are not lasting long enough, and having trouble getting it up. The latter is a lot more psychological and not really conducive to being solved by advice, but I'm going to offer some help for the former.

I have a theory that how long you last in bed is a product of habit. Most men treat masturbation as business, not pleasure. They try to reach orgasm as quickly as possible so they can get it over with in as short a time as possible. Then when they're with a woman, they want to last as long as possible -- but their bodies are used to ejaculating within a few minutes when aroused. If you want to last longer in bed, you have to train yourself to last longer on your own.

Make 20 minutes your target. Once you've learned the techniques to take yourself this far, it's easy to extend it further in bed. You want to train your body to sustain 20 minutes of pleasure before ejaculating. Every time you masturbate from now on, allow yourself 20 minutes. If you jack off even once as quickly as possible during your rewiring, you'll screw everything up and have to start over. You're going to want to masturbate until you're about a 9 on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the point at which you would ejaculate, and then stop. Stop touching yourself, keep your eyes open, and take slow, deep breaths until your urge to ejaculate has subsided. Expect anywhere between 30 seconds and a few minutes. Once you're calm again, you can continue. Repeat this process until 20 minutes have passed. Then you may finish yourself off.

Do this every time you masturbate for a month, and see if you notice any changes. If you're sexually active, hopefully it's with an understanding partner who won't mind you stopping and starting as much as you need to to last 20 minutes. I think the end effect should be the same. Essentially what you're doing is dissociating sexual pleasure and ejaculation, so ejaculation is no longer the "goal" of sexual pleasure. Something else to try to further dissociate the two would be to occasionally not ejaculate at all after the 20 minutes of masturbation -- this would make the non-ejaculatory pleasure a goal in and of itself as opposed to the means to an end, the ejaculation. This is more of an experiment than a tutorial, so I'd be interested to see different peoples' results with trying this. If you'd like to last longer in bed, give it a try and report back how it works. I have a rather large hunch this would work as a method of classically conditioning the human brain.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Equinox,
    This is good advice, and standard tantric practice. As far as stopping and starting during intercourse goes, we all do it (I think)! But you only stop thrusting for a few moments, and then start slowly again. I am sure many women in this forum will have partners who do this, and are well aware why. And if it prolongs the beautiful journey beyond two or three minutes, then so much the better!

3. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

How long I last is TOTALLY dependant on my lover....If she is really into it (guys can tell) I do not last as long, But my "downtime" is almost non existent too...the plus is the second, third and forth times each get longer with every orgasm.

I have been with women that I only stay up for a session....some i last many more times.

The women that know me....know I have a built-in "easy button"

just a couple of twists...and I am back up and ready for action....LMAO

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I think im capable sexualy...but thats for the tips, but they are practiced by most guys.