A Seeming Minority

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 10_3XL, Jul 2, 2014.

1. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I'm curious about something. Many of the posts or replies to posts on here involve multi-partner or partner sharing activities. Lots of stuff about threesomes, spouse/partner swapping, and/or other similar relations.

Am I the only one on here who is not particularly (to be read: not at all) honestly interested in those things? I know that in some of my play on here I make it out to seem that I am intrigued or turned-on by having multiple partners at once - but that isn't the reality. Honestly I'm a one-on-one only sort of a fellow.

I'm interested in seeing how many others feel similarly or if I truly am that much of a minority in my sentiments.

Mikey22, luvbug, Joys and 1 other person like this.
  2. teamster145

Gold Member

Never had anything else. However a FMF oes sound interesting but I would never do it. I don't think. :)

luvbug likes this.
  3. sparklez

sparklez Member

If I had someone, I would not feel like a proper man if I shared my partner with someone. I would feel like I failed something. I'm not one of those people that gets turned on by it, I'm the opposite, I would freak.

luvbug and CaramelLady like this.
  4. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I'm bad at sharing. It's not my thing.

luvbug likes this.
  5. 12barblues

Gold Member

I doubt you're in the minority... Of actually doing it... I think many talk about it, fantasize about it.... But few actually DO it.. I mean I'm open to it.. Sounds like it could be fun.. But it hasn't happened...

jt _couple2012, Doitagain and luvbug like this.
  6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Talk? Yes.
    Partake? Only if it were with my partner and another that I trust explicitly and totally.
    Even then I'm not 100% sure I'd go for it. I'm selfish or something. :p

luvbug likes this.
  7. 12barblues

Gold Member

Exactly... And I think this puts you in the majority here.. We all talk about it... But a minority of folks actually DO it.

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

There is a minority who actually do swinging and threesomes, usually two men and a woman threesomes (the other way doesn't work so well unless the women are into each other, and not as many women are into women as women are into men). Having been around and about the fringes of this scene for a few years the size of the minority surprises me. They could be your neighbours, work mates, close relatives... Many more fantasise, of course.

ply likes this.
  9. sparklez

sparklez Member

Sounds like a warning and I guess it is a form of sexual assault that is self inflicted by oneself and others. A lot of stigma but for a good reason.

luvbug likes this.
  10. sandwich

Gold Member

I have no interest in sharing, but I do have the occasional threesome or moresome fantasy. It does seem like we have a fair amount of chatting about it on here, which led me for a while to be concerned that if I got married my husband would some day want to do that. There were other things about marriage that scared me, and sometimes being on here really highlights things you may not otherwise think about so much. Hearing about all the marriages gone bad really got to me too. Now I just look at him the man, and not him the one I am married to (with all the things that could go wrong). Anyway, it would freak me out to even think of doing a multiple partner thing, but others seem to be able to handle it.

ply, luvbug, danrb007 and 2 others like this.
  11. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

There definitely is a lot of chat about it on here. I, too, would be freaked about it. Mostly because I'm not sure I could handle a polyamorous situation. I worry enough about my one partner - adding more would be a recipe for me being a mess of anxiety and stress ALL THE TIME! :eek:

(And to all those who are gonna jump on me for semantics since I said "polyamorous": I did so because I am making a distinction between casual relationships and dedicated relationships. I could never be sexually involved with someone casually. I've tried it and it was a disaster for me. Any hypothetical threesome, foursome, more-some would have to be with people I was legitimately romantically involved with.)

luvbug, JonJo and sandwich like this.
  12. JonJo

Gold Member

I've indulged in a MFM (think that's the right order).
    It was with another man's partner, at her instigation.
    I did not like it and would not in reality do it again.
    I would never share my partner.

Despite this I can & do fantasise about it but always as being the 'taker', never the 'provider'.

13. sparklez

sparklez Member

I love the she started it posts haha. It is rarely the case expecially if they have a partner. But I will take your word for it this time cause it was all her doing. She wanted it, you had no part in this. But you thought you better do her a favor, a chore I know. Well you are the number 1 stud and these things do happen. Ofcourse dont share your partner, but it's kool to brag about others haha

luvbug likes this.
  14. CaramelLady

I have fantasied about it, MFM. In reality not something I could do. The men that truly seem to be interested in me, would never consider sharing me, nor I them.

I do not think we are in the minority. I do feel if there are those that enjoy, go for it. I am not here to judge.

My fantasies were put to paper. Sometime ago a friend and I wrote a series of stories together. That is the closet I will ever get to a threesome. :)

Doitagain, ply and 10_3XL like this.
  15. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Sparklez - don't be an instigator.

I'm relatively certain (based off what I know of JonJo that you almost certainly don't as you are relatively new here) that he took part thinking he would enjoy the act but then found things to be different - thus his decision to fantasize about rather than actually involve himself in another threesome.

JonJo - correct me if I am wrong in this assumption. :oops:

16. CaramelLady

Not even for me? :rolleyes:

17. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I'm trying to put you into a fantasy in my mind and in writing - but cannot do it! You are so above and beyond; to try and bring you to a human level is to insult you. :eek:

CaramelLady likes this.
  18. sparklez

sparklez Member

we all have to get along

luvbug likes this.
  19. CaramelLady

That is very nice to say. It is flattering but so untrue. I am just me. :)

10_3XL likes this.
  20. CaramelLady

If I am anything special, it is only a reflection of the people that surround me here. You being a big part of that.

10_3XL likes this.