A request

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by MordsithLove, Jan 9, 2013.

1. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Sorry no literature here, I wanted to reach out to some of our beautiful, talented writers. I'm deeply inspired to write more to my erotic stories but I'm having a hard time getting comfortable with it. If anyone would like to help or give advice please do!!! PM me if you like!!

2. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

dude, just go for it! if it turns you on, pretty sure it will turn on other people, and you're writing style is pretty flowing, which makes it easier. i used to write for myself, and i never thought it was any good, until i started letting other people read it. when they like it, its really a boost to your confidence. it does seem a little awkward to write sex when you first start. try this- try just writing a vanilla story and see where it takes you. the first story i ever wrote for redic was supposed to be just a regular life story, and it took a turn for the naughty and ended up being about 20 pgs long.

3. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Yeah I wrote one piece...shooting from the hip. I've suffered from the hugest writers block for years and finally I had some inspiration to write lol kinda like riding a bike I guess, I'm a little rusty but I've got a good plot in mind :) it's gonna be HOT and very sexy :D

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm not sure I can be of much help. I seriously don't know how I do that voodoo that I do so well. To me, it just comes naturally to tell stories, be they fact or fiction, naughty or nice.

All I can tell you is, the more you write, the better you get.

5. redfish961

redfish961 New Member

Well, I think you are being too modest and can offer very good tips/pointers.

While it may come naturally, there is a method to the madness and you know more methods than you are letting on.

Spill the beans, girlfriend. :)

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thank you for the kind words but, I have no formal education in writing just a strong imagination and an urge to share it with other people the best way I know how.

7. biker061

Gold Member

my .02...write what you know you would like to read. either a fantasy or something that starts off from a real event. once you get started putting words together you may find that it gets easier as it goes. write about a hot experience you had and expand on it, everyone has astyle they are comfortable with. several folks here are talented and would likely help ot as editors.

8. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Thanks biker!

Think I've found myself a great mentor :D I really emphasize on the "great" part.

9. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

This is just for me. But I find I write the best when I'm not trying to entertain others. Just write for yourself and envision what YOU want the story to be, then make it so. :)

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Mords I appreciate your writing style so if you need a guinea pig......pick me :)

11. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Haha thanks Bush!!!

I'm gonna go with my strength and focus on a poetic route, I think some drama and deep stuff would be nice to mix up the choices of literature here :)