A rare night...help me with ideas

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by msduncan, Nov 28, 2008.

1. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

So.... first of all long time no post for me. It's been almost a year I guess.

Anyway... long story but next month my wife needs to adjust to staying up all night for a change, and so she hatched the idea that she's going to need to prep herself by staying up all night the night before. This of course made me jump out of my clothes!

So we're going to go to a dinner and late movie, then we're going to come back home (kids being watched by someone else) and try to stay up as late as possible.... I know this sounds crazy, but VERY rare for us.

I've arranged for energy drinks. And now I'm sorta planning the night. The trick is to keep us "on the edge" for as long as possible. I want to torture us both with being horny for a long time. So here is my initial rough draft:

1. I'm going to light bondage her... leg and ankle cuffs, with a collar and leash.
    2. Going to position her in front of the TV and put some adult movies on. While they are on, I'll caress her, vibrate her, oil her up. Etc. I'm going to keep this going as long as possible.
    3. After she gets tired of this, I have an empty time to fill so looking for ideas. Role playing ideas anyone?
    4. We are going to wrap up by having a little drinking game of some type. Not sure what type of drink or type of game, but I'm also looking for ideas here. In addition to this part, I've bought a new toy to try. I hope it goes over well. It's a very mild electro stimulator that you put on her down there and you can ramp up the speeds. By this time she should be good and horny so it's something new to try. We've never tried electo-stimulation, but this one seemed more user friendly, mild, and less intimidating than the others.

Can you help? I'm wide open for ideas. I have a couple weeks to plan it out.

2. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

I think I'm going to move the 'date' to our den downstairs. Then we can be with the big TV and I can close up the place and get the fireplace going. Nothing like having hot sex in a warm room during the winter all night long.

I'll light some candles too.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Since not much ever goes according to plans, why not quit over-thinking it and just go with the flow. You'll probably be more relaxed that way and have a better time.

4. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

I think it's a great idea. I have something similar planned for a one night getaway. No ideas for you on the games, but I think it's a great thing to have a plan, even if it doesn't always go that way!

5. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

The key to a plan is flexibility. It's more of an outline I'm looking for...and brainstorm ideas.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

You're right about that, I must have been in a crabby mood yesterday.

If I have any ideas, I'll let you know. I've never been good at role playing, I just get distracted by trying to be something different than I naturally am.
    I like number 2 the best. But if she gets tired of it, aren't you doing something wrong?:uhh: Or is she just tired and recovering from her first O?
    I don't think my wife would go for Number 1, but she'd do 4 in a heartbeat.:D