A Quickie for a Quickie

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Professor2277, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Professor2277

Professor2277 New Member

I drove in my rental car across the highway, each mile marker getting more and more blurry. It wasn't that I was getting tired, I just couldn't focus because I had something else on my mind. My Asian friend, Lia, was passing through a city just as I was hopping on a flight back to the States. I left a little early so that we could grab lunch before I flew off, I haven't seen her in so long.

I pulled into the parking lot for the restaurant, and took a long deep breath before I shut the car off. I exited the vehicle and began walking towards the front door of the building when I caught her eyes. She has the most gorgeous eyes, and her tiny Asian frame is seductive as her hips wave left and right when she walks. She approached me and kissed me on the cheek.

We sat across from each other sipping on our drinks. I was getting so hard just staring at her soft face and slick black hair. Her lips wrapped around the straw and I begged God to make me into a straw so she could wrap her lips around me. I felt as if my zipper was going to tear open as my cock pressed its head against my pants.

I heard a soft click as she slipped her heel off, and then I felt her tiny feet against my leg. Shivers ran up my spine as her foot neared my bulging crotch. She could feel the intense erection with her foot and she smiled at me as her foot caressed my quivering cock.

I rushed to finish my meal as she sat calmly and watched me with a cute smirk on her face. She was wearing a red skirt with a blank tank top and the most sensual perfume. My cock pulsed heavily in rhythm with my heart beat.

The bill came and I threw down some bills without caring about the size of the tip, all I wanted was the tip of my cock to penetrate her bare, tight pussy. We walked out and I opened my door for her. As she turned towards me to sit, she spread her legs just enough so I could see that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

I jumped into the car and pulled out of the parking lot, seeking a place for us to go. I turned down near a local park when she reached over to my bulge and found my immense erection. She reached inside my pants with her delicate, tiny hands and pulled out my cock. Without hesitation she began stroking me. Her tiny fingers barely wrapped around my shaft, but it felt so good. Up and down my long stem she slid her hand. I pulled into an empty parking lot behind a building just as she was leaning over and licking the tip of my dick. Her soft and full lips kissed my hardon from the side.

She lifted her mouth away from my shaking body and stepped outside of the car. I thought she would be rounding her way to my side, to straddle me and to allow me to slide my cock deep into her shaved and clamped tight pussy. Instead she sat on the hood of the rental and looked back at me. I jumped out of the car and ran right in between her legs. I pressed my lips against hers as I pulled her hips towards me. She wrapped her legs around me as I picked her up by her gorgeous ass. We kissed passionately as her tongue pressed against mine. We moaned and groaned and felt each other's bodies as I held her on my hips.

I set her down on the hood of the car and she rested her heels on the bumper, spreading her legs and hiking up her skirt. I stared like a child at her glorious pussy, knowing that in moments I would be inside her. I unzipped and pulled out the cock she had been begging for.

"Oooh. Nice to see you're ready to play along."
    "I've been waiting for this for quite some time, Lia."
    "Then what are you waiting for? Let's see how much of that beautiful pecker you can fit inside."

I stepped towards her as she arched her back in anticipation. I grabbed her by the lower back with one hand, holding my cock in the other. I started by slowly inserting the head, making sure there was plenty of moisture. The second I touched the tip of her vagina with my cock, I could tell it would be no problem. Without hesitation I slide my thick cock into her pussy. She nearly jumped off the hood of the car as my dick entered her gorgeous tight body. She lurched towards me and wrapped her arms around me as a good 6 inches of throbbing cock slid into her. I tried to push deeper, I still had a couple inches left to give her and I wanted her to have it all. She screamed in pain as I plunged deeper into her canals. I had only pressed deeply a couple of times when she threw herself backwards in ecstasy. She elegantly moved her hips up and down a few times as I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. I could feel the warm moisture running down my shaft and towards my balls as she screamed.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Fuck it, fuck it now. Don't stop, don't stop. Oh my God, Oh my God.

She moaned in pleasure as I stood in front of her, pulsing deep inside her.

"Holy God. I can't take it any more. Fuck me now. Push it all the way in. Fuck me FUCK ME!"

I pressed even deeper into her as she screamed loudly now. I almost felt bad for hurting her, if it weren't for the warm juices on my cock that poured from her pussy, I may have stopped."

"I'm cumming, oh my. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Don't stop."

She moaned and screamed in pleasure as I pumped harder and deeper every time. Her screams were enough to kill me as I began to lose my rhythm. I could feel myself starting to lose my load but I wanted to make sure she had had enough before I gave in. Just then she adjusted her hips just enough to allow the last inch or so slide into her soaked, tight pussy. She screamed again, louder than ever as her warm liquid poured out of her body onto the hood and all over my shaft. I couldn't take it any more and had to let loose.

I felt the first explosion as if it had been years since I last came. I fired off a tremendous load deep inside her as I moaned in elation. Every pump into her pussy was another explosion of cum shooting off deep inside her. I slammed into her until I could no longer take it. I pulled her towards me and wrapped my lips around her neck, caressing her back. I stepped back and kissed her gently on the lips as she slid down the hood of the car and onto the ground. She sat there with her hands around her head, as if she had just run a marathon. In reality this was a very short session, but intense. I helped her up and lifted her into my arms. I carried her to her seat in the car and leaned the seat back so she could rest.

I cleaned up as best as I could and drove her back to her car at the restaurant. She was sleeping on the way back. I quietly woke her up and helped her to her car. I sat her down, kissed her on the forehead and jumped back in my car. I had to race to the airport with my boxers soaked in our cum. I could only imagine what would happen if today were the day I was randomly searched.

I spoke with her after I landed. She slept in her car for an hour before she drove home. When she got back she slipped quietly into her room and slept for hours. I landed at the airport a mere minutes from my home; grabbed my luggage and headed towards my car.

When I got home that night I called a few of my friends. We drank some beers and watched some shitty TV. I haven't heard from Lia in some time now. I hope she's okay.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oh my, oh, my, my, my! I think I need to excuse myself for a bit. Now where did I put my dildo? *heads for the bedroom, with thoughts of being impaled on a huge cock dancing in her head*

3. Professor2277

Professor2277 New Member

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

hahaha....

there is very GOOD energy between you two honeys,,,,

hmmm...i do trust you are "connecting" in some way,,,,

and both from NY hey....now where did I put my dildo shaped
    magic wand.....aaaahh there it is...

"hubble bubble toil and trouble"

LOL

[​IMG]

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oh shit! Run, Dave, run, she's on to us! :hyper

6. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Dave??

Hmmmm.....things ARE becoming intimate then?

heheheeee....

Oooohh I am so so tempted.....

Hubbe bubble toil and much much T R O U B L E...

:)

[​IMG]

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Umm Scorp, he told us ALL his name in his introduction thread.