A quick fantasy... "her and my best bud"

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Adventurer, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Adventurer

Gold Member

Just a quick fantasy that I threw together. Sorry for any grammar or structure issues. I wrote this in haste.

I watched as she stepped over to stand in front of him. Her naked, tanned body completely displayed before for him to view. My best friend sat on his couch, his erection proud and ready for action.

"Go ahead," I commanded.

My wife obediently keeled onto the couch straddling him. He sat up and pulled her closer. Her neatly trimmed pussy hair now pressed against his abdomen. She hovered just above his cock as he reached around behind her to grab her ass.

He was in control now. He lowered her hips down and impaled her. I watch as his cock slid up inside my wife. She moaned.

"Fuck him," I ordered.

She began moving up and down. Her pussy engulfed his cock with each fall, and it came out slick with her juices with each rise. Faster and faster she rose up and back down, impaling herself upon his rod.

He kissed her breasts. Her moans were quiet but I could tell it felt good. Her breathing became sharper with each thrust. She began grinding her pelvis against his. Apprehensive at first, but now her body betrayed her; it felt good and she couldn't contain her enjoyment of being fucked.

My buddy's cock was covered in my wife's cream. He began bucking his hips. Thrusting into her. Harder. Faster. Finally he exploded. I watched his shaft throb as it pumped his cum up inside her body. I could see it pulsing its last few squirts.

I stood up with a smile on my face. I removed my clothing and gently pushed my wife forward against him. There was one more hole down there that needed filling...

2. Married M Nh

Gold Member

Nice quick story, a fantasy of mine too

jt _couple2012 likes this.
  3. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Ooo. Very nice. I could picture it. I would love to have my woman in that situation.

4. Adventurer

Gold Member

Thanks for the comments guys.
    Any girls read this?

I just read it again, I had forgotten about this one. Man... It got me hard all again. lol

Untamed likes this.
  5. Mb91

Gold Member

Would love that for my wife.

6. NertyGirlJo

NertyGirlJo Member

I would love that for me. :p

Mb91 likes this.
  7. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Oohhh that was nice mm mm mm mm mm

8. Mikey22

Gold Member

Just red this story again Verry HoT! Good job.

9. Adventurer

Gold Member

Me too, I wonder what it is that makes this such a fantasy?

Thanks!

If you don't mind sharing... how would it make you feel were it you? :) What would your thoughts be? (I am very curious.) Thanks!

If you guys liked that... check out my new one.... (It's not a short story though)
    http://www.sexualforums.com/threads/backdoor-surprise.48095/

10. IMNaughty

Gold Member

Very nice fantasy

11. Adventurer

Gold Member

Thank you!

If you liked that one, please check out these:

Sharing her: Anal Voyer
    http://www.sexualforums.com/threads...voyer-new-version-comments-appreciated.46422/

Backdoor Surprise (shortened version)
    http://www.sexualforums.com/threads/backdoor-surprise-shortened-version-rough-anal-voyeur.48450/

Backdoor Surprise (long version. Probably not as good because it's not as "neat" as the shortened version, but there is an extra scene.)
    http://www.sexualforums.com/threads/backdoor-surprise.48095/

Beach Fantasy: "Can I show you something?" (very short)
    http://www.sexualforums.com/threads/beach-fantasy-can-i-show-you-something.45391/

Love to hear your guys feedback... Especially on Backdoor Surprise. I worked VERY long and hard on that one. (no pun intended) ;)

Mb91 likes this.
  12. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Great story!!!

Adventurer likes this.
  13. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Nice story, nice fantasy

Adventurer likes this.
  14. PerfectPussy

Gold Member

Mmm mmm...always wanted two guys :rolleyes::);) well done..hope there's a part 2

Adventurer likes this.
  15. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Not a personal fantasy, but still served to heat things up. I think it's a combination of me being able to envision it clearly, as well as feeling your enthusiasm for the fantasy come through. Very well done for something that according to you was written "in haste." :)

Adventurer likes this.
  16. Adventurer

Gold Member

Thank you for your comments!
    That one was a "quickie." haha.
    Most of my stories take me longer than this one did. Typically I write them, and then go over them, and over them, altering, adjusting, and making corrections.
    Sometimes I like to take a picture or video that I have seen and make a story out of it. This one (below) is one such story. (I have others I am currently working on in my blog.

This one, I am not totally happy with...and yet it is probably my favorite story I've done/am doing. It still feels...bogged down? (Maybe it's just me.) I shortened it considerably from the original. Maybe it's fine now.
    Anyway, here it is...

http://www.sexualforums.com/threads/backdoor-surprise-shortened-version-rough-anal-voyeur.48450/

17. Adventurer

Gold Member

Also, here is an updated version of this story...

My wife obediently keeled onto the couch straddling him. He sat up and pulled her closer. Her neatly trimmed pussy hair now pressed against his abdomen. She hovered just above his cock as he reached around behind her to grab her ass.

Young Theo watched longingly as Jenna obediently stepped over to stand in front of him. Her naked, tanned body completely displayed before for him. Theo's eyes began roaming her bare body, his erection proud and ready for action.

"Go ahead," I commanded.

My wife keeled onto the couch straddling him. She hovered nervously just above his stiff cock. Theo sat up and took Jenna by the hips gazing at her perfect perky breasts, bobbing slightly above his eye-line. He leaned in and kissed her belly button, then pulled her closer until her neatly trimmed pussy hair pressed against his chest. He ran his tongue over her nipples as he reached behind her to grab her ass, giving her cheeks a good squeeze.

He was in control now. Jena bit her lip as he lowered her hips down and slowly impaled her. I watched from nearby as his cock slid up inside my wife. She let out a soft moan.

"Fuck him," I ordered.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and began moving up and down. Her pussy engulfed his cock with each fall, and her juices covered it when it came out with each rise. Faster and faster she rose up and back down, impaling herself upon his familiar rod.

Theo kissed Jenna's breasts, and gently nibbled her nipples with his teeth. Her moans were quiet but I could tell it felt good. Her breathing became sharper with each thrust. She began grinding her pelvis against his. Apprehensive at first, but now her body betrayed her; it felt good and she couldn't contain her enjoyment of being fucked.

Our young guest's cock was covered in my wife's cream. He began bucking his hips, thrusting into her. Faster and harder as he built momentum. Her breasts bounced from his thrusts. Jenna moaned loudly. Theo kept up his pace.

"OH! I'm going to cum!" He exclaimed.

"Oh! Fill me! Fuck me! Yeeahhh!" Jenna encouraged him.

A few more thrusts and Theo exploded. He pushed his cock as deep inside my wife as he could. I watched his shaft throb as it pumped his cum up inside her body. Another thrust and I could see it pulsing its last few squirts.

Theo relaxed and leaned back catching his breath. Jenna remained straddling him, her chest heaving. I knew I would remember this moment well.

I stood up with a smile on my face. I removed my clothing and gently pushed my wife forward against Theo. Still erect, Theo's rod remained insider her puss, but there was one more hole down there that needed filling...

Sweetlysad and Mb91 like this.
  18. Adventurer

Gold Member

Whoops. That post got messed up... It should start out with "Young Theo..." The first paragraph is a copy typo. :(

19. Adventurer

Gold Member

Dang I wish this place allowed editing of one's posts...

The revamp should be:

Young Theo watched longingly as Jenna obediently stepped over to stand in front of him. Her naked, tanned body completely displayed before for him. Theo's eyes began roaming her bare body, his erection proud and ready for action.

"Go ahead," I commanded.

My wife keeled onto the couch straddling him. She hovered nervously just above his stiff cock. Theo sat up and took Jenna by the hips gazing at her perfect perky breasts, bobbing slightly above his eye-line. He leaned in and kissed her belly button, then pulled her closer until her neatly trimmed pussy hair pressed against his chest. He ran his tongue over her nipples as he reached behind her to grab her ass, giving her cheeks a good squeeze.

He was in control now. Jena bit her lip as he lowered her hips down and slowly impaled her. I watched from nearby as his cock slid up inside my wife. She let out a soft moan.

"Fuck him," I ordered.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and began moving up and down. Her pussy engulfed his cock with each fall, and her juices covered it when it came out with each rise. Faster and faster she rose up and back down, impaling herself upon his familiar rod.

Theo kissed Jenna's breasts, and gently nibbled her nipples with his teeth. Her moans were quiet but I could tell it felt good. Her breathing became sharper with each thrust. She began grinding her pelvis against his. Apprehensive at first, but now her body betrayed her; it felt good and she couldn't contain her enjoyment of being fucked.

Our young guest's cock was covered in my wife's cream. He began bucking his hips, thrusting into her. Faster and harder as he built momentum. Her breasts bounced from his thrusts. Jenna moaned loudly. Theo kept up his pace.

"OH! I'm going to cum!" He exclaimed.

"Oh! Fill me! Fuck me! Yeeahhh!" Jenna encouraged him.

A few more thrusts and Theo exploded. He pushed his cock as deep inside my wife as he could. I watched his shaft throb as it pumped his cum up inside her body. Another thrust and I could see it pulsing its last few squirts.

Theo relaxed and leaned back catching his breath. Jenna remained straddling him, her chest heaving. I knew I would remember this moment well.

I stood up with a smile on my face. I removed my clothing and gently pushed my wife forward against Theo. Still erect, Theo's rod remained insider her puss, but there was one more hole down there that needed filling...

20. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

Wow! I onLy read the first post but that was enough to know that if she is ever looking for a stranger to fuck, I'm there.

Adventurer likes this.