A question to all the females here

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Kronnie, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Now i know this has been asked before but i have very rarely ever asked this before.

Well the question ( i know there is no perfect answer, i also know there is far more to a healthy sex life than just the cock but..)

What size do you Women/Ladies/Females clas as well endowed length and girth ?

((Im happy enough with my own size, but seeing a comment made by a female got me to thinking))
    The comment: I was beginning to think that there were no well endowed males in this forum....(( Kind of makes a guy think a little))

2. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

And so begins the slippery slope for Kronnie, he will be asking us if his cock is big enough next jk man, I know what your asking

Well, well endowed to me is someone above average and I think average is 6" in length and 5" in girth or maybe a little less is average anyway someone above average is, well, above average enough said

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

Where was this?

ETA: Saw it. The comment was made in reference to the freakishly large member of a member.

#3 Bluesy, Aug 17, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2007
  4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

:lol no , i dont think i have ever made a thread asking if i was big enough, and i wouldnt wish to join the hords that have hehehe.....

But yeah i was always thinking the same as you on the well endowed..above average.

Pmed you on that i would rather not post names in open ...

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ya know, cybrmale made a comment not too long ago that American men were obsessed by cock size. I think English/French men are too. Give me a break!

6. Mobius

Mobius New Member

Almost every man is obsessed with their cock size ^^

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Thanks for your coldness CL....always appreciated....

A guy cant ask a question without some getting all bent out of shape, hun if you dont like the question in a thread please dont respond in it....

Its not an obsession if it is asked once ...........

But i think some people have an obsession with making narky comments all the time..

Remembers to send CL some hob nailed boots for trampling a guy even more when they feel down....

8. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I know I am. I wish I had 8 inches, but I'm not cutting off 4 inches for anyone!!:dgrin

9. Maddox

Maddox New Member

Lol Buffalo

How do you measure girth? One of those fabric ruler things?

10. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Diameter X 3.14159 That will get you close enough for bragging!

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

CBR is the IATA booking code for Canberra, the capital city of Australia, which is where I live.

I can make comments about penis size obsession, because I am quite comfortable with my size. I've had more than a few partners in my life, and more than a few of those have commented positively on the combination of healthy girth and above average length, especially as my length is just a big longer than average. Some partners have admitted painful intercourse with guys who quite long (but I don't know what is quite long). Also, I think I get comments because my penis size is a big surprise due to me being such a finely-built chap (167cm tall and 58kg).

My size is 7.5" long and 6.5" girth (non-metric), which as I mentioned a few past partners (even some working lady partners in my younger days) have commented on. My ex-mistress, even though she denied that size mattered, gave it away after the first time we had sex together.

So my experience of about 100 partners and those who commented is that girth is more important than length, and too long is not pleasant at all. My other experience is that women who have had a lot of partners themselves are more forthcoming talking about penis size. Perhaps they are naturally relaxed about sex or perhaps the experiences of many men have enabled them to determine which size stimulates them the most.

On the negative side, sex can be painful if my partner is not fully aroused, and negotiating anal sex has always been a problem. Blowjobs are also a problem, and (literally) only four or five of my former partners could do it well given my thickness (my ex-mistress being on them - always deep throating me).

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well i know i dont have a problem with my girth or my length..........the real probelm was the comment. i guess i just saw it at the wrong moment when i was already felling a little down..............

and im 8 by 6.....so im contented with what i got given.

CL sorry for jumping down your throat hun ( was a bad day and im sorry )

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

I can't imagine a negative comment on 8" x 6", it doesn't make sense. I'm a little shorter and a little thicker than you, and my experience is I've had a few ladies who 'can't wait to get that inside me' to quote one of them. I've had a few younger women who were quite scared of my size, and need some reassurance before we did the deed.

Personally, I think the women who were aroused by my penis size were aroused as much by the visual as the physical. I think many women were excited just by looking at me and handling me. In my case, my size looks bigger than it really is because it is attached to such a small guy (my joke, my penis is the most physically impressive part of me).

Certainly gaining an erection and being ready for penetration defines a part of our masculinity, and maybe extra size defines our masculinity to a greater extent. And maybe for some women, to see and be part of that extra size defines the masculinity of their soon-to-be sexual partner too.