a question regarding anal

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by joeart, Aug 23, 2006.

1. joeart

joeart New Member

hello everyone. i have read lots of guides and stories on the internet about anal intercourse and what to do to prepare for it, etc. me and my partner are clean. we were virgins when we first had sexual intercourse, and we have not touched anyone else since. we are actually planning on getting married in the future, but that's off topic. one other thing to note is that we have been tested and we are clean and free of any STDs or other diseases. we're healthy people. before anal play we clean up as well as possible.

my question is: does anyone have advice on ejaculating inside her anus? is there anything unhealthy about this? we would like to try it and see how it feels, so please let me know.

thanks!

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Hi, Joeart! Welcome to :sf.

Most medical opinions say you should use a condom for anal sex. This is even if you are both totally clean of STDs. The anal cavity contains other bacteria, etc., that can cause ailments. So that is the SAFE answer.

That said, my hubby and I have had anal and he has ejaculated in me several times. We have a bad habit of throwing caution to the wind. :ugh

But since your question was "is there anything unhealthy about this?", I would have to say "Yes".

3. comanighttrain

comanighttrain New Member

hmmm....its a strange one....i have heard people do anal and die from Hep C, yet i know a guy who is into human toileting (if you dont know, dont ask, and dont think about it), and he seems to be fine...

4. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

Nobody can get Hep C from anal sex if nobody is infected at all. If one knows for sure that her/his partner is disease free, then it is okay to not use condom at all. STD won't pop out of nowhere.

Anal intercourse isn't for everyone. The question is if it is okay to shoot inside anus. IMO, it is okay. Nothing wrong with it at all but use LUBE for that anal intercourse because anus isn't self-lubrication as vagina does. Either lube or cum will make it a bit runny. That doesn't alway happen. Whenever I do anal intercourse, we always go to shower together and clean ourselves. For breaking wind, that is normal and could result from anything from drinking soda to intense sex, etc.

5. joeart

joeart New Member

thank you everyone. me and my gf are a bit on the wild side, and we like trying new things. thank you very much

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

My husband and my lover both ejaculate into my ass during anal, and I love it. Honestly.... is it always pretty? Nope. Is it always comfortable, say a couple hours later? Nope. Can it be messy the day after? Yep. But I'll sure as hell keep letting them cum during anal.

I do have other partners. I don't practice anal sex with them. Shrugs.

7. colinglenn

colinglenn New Member

You don't have to practice anal sex Mel, it comes naturally. If your man is ravishing you on top and lifting your middle up to get a better penetrative angle, if you are both wet and slippery enough it can easily go right up your ass without you noticing it and it makes for a great fuck. Especially as the realisation dawns on you what is happening, the look of delighted surprise in your eyes is a joy to behold and yes guys, shoot your load up there if you can (the tightness of the anal spinchter tends to hold it back, but if you grip the base of your cock between thumb and index finger and continue to fuck furiously you can reach a glorious climax at the same time as the girl as she will have been wanking herself off by now also). Best of luck and don't shag yourself to death in one go. Colin

Please use a normal sized font for longer posts such as this. People don't like being yelled at. :) If you want to get someone's attention, you can change the color of your text.

#7 colinglenn, Aug 25, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2006
  8. strangeone

strangeone New Member

Me and my wife have anal sex on a fairly regular bassis and I always cum in her ass, she seems to like it and I LOVE it. We have been doing this for most of the time that we have been married(5 years) and neither of us have had any issues with it.

9. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

I started letting guys fuck me in the ass jus cuz I knew i couldnt get pregnent that way. So iexpected them to wanna cum inside me cuz thats how every guy is and they never wanna wwear condoms so like doing in that way works lol. But i really like it too. I dont know how but i get off on it so it doesn't bother me. Any of it.

10. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I urge you to research that further, or ask your doctor........ it's not a foolproof contraceptive method.

11. Thorn

Gold Member

When my wife and I first had anal sex we were both surprised that she could get off that way. :eek Now she usually stimulates her clit during anal and has really hot O's.:drool

12. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Yeah I have one other friend that can cum from anal besides me. I guess its not for everybody but I know that if its done right it can be pertty good.

13. sexualwonder

sexualwonder New Member

Lots of juicy anal info!

14. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

You all have me breathing so hard I am fogging up the windows here! ;>

15. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

My only real experience with anal was with an ex of mine. I was curious and she was always ready to try anything. After that first time she seemed to prefer it to vaginal sex -- too much so for me. But she would always orgasm from it and love it when I'd cum in her ass.

16. witchblade

witchblade New Member

anal is great... i love having anal sex.. i my orgasms seem stronger when having anal...

17. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

My wife and I have been having anal sex like three times or more a week for more than ten years. I've ejaculated in her ass every time. That's probably something in the neighborhood of 1800 times I've cum in her ass. She's never once had a problem, and we are more into anal now than ever before. She insists on it because her orgasms are so much stronger.

18. -G-

-G- New Member

2 out of 3 girlfirends recommend anal ;) and i cum inside as well.

19. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

If you are going to do anal it is best to use a condom to prevent you from getting at UTI and if you do not you will be running the risk of one. Also remember to use allot of lubricating jelly and spend time streching her out. Otherwise it will be painful for her and not that enjoyable.

20. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

About five years into having anal sex, I got an RTI (reproductive tract infection). When I saw a urologist I told him my wife and I had anal sex. He said I was just as likely to have gotten it from oral sex... Is evreyone going to start wearing a condom for oral sex? Two weeks of antibiotics, and all was well. Never a problem since.