[Ask a Girl] A Question on Duration

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by 10_3XL, Dec 13, 2014.

1. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I posted in another thread about this and figured I'd ask more openly/directly about the matter...

Is there anyone out there that can give tips/tricks on finding a way to be able to engage in penetration (as in penis in vagina) for longer durations of time? As it stands currently my lady and I will go for a max of about 20 minutes and after that time she's done with that - we have to switch up and do something else. (The entire encounter isn't over; just that particular portion of it.)
    Both her and I would like for it to be able to go for longer amounts of time, but we're hitting a wall here.

So... Is there anything I personally can do about this? Does anybody have any suggestions regarding positions or other factors that might be helpful? Am I just shit-out-of-luck here?

OP's Note: This may sound like a really stupid question or like "humble-bragging" but I swear that's not the intention! Also, our time having sex doesn't usually go for super long - normally it's pretty "Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am!" (assuming we've both "gotten ours"). This is just for those "once in awhile" occasions that we want to do nothing but for a whole evening. :)

2. Vman464

Gold Member

Alcohol but not too much alcohol, just the right amount

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Lube? Maybe try 5 min in, 1 min out intervals?
    Just guesses. Good luck.

Candela, ply and 10_3XL like this.
  4. sagswing

Gold Member

Maybe provide a few more details? Is the wall due to physical endurance? I.E. Legs giving out, etc Dryness? Hardness. I really do plan on trying to give a serious answer but not sure I can with current dataset.

Adida, 10_3XL and HotForHoney like this.
  5. Lou_x

Gold Member

are you loosing your erection?

6. Layd

Gold Member

Lots of lube and faster strokes

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Mixing it up, different positions and lots of extra lubricant ;)

10_3XL likes this.
  8. 12barblues

Gold Member

Are you freakishly large ?

9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

@sagswing - Physical endurance: No. We know what we're doing well enough that we are aware of what works as far as positions go to avoid things like legs giving out or other such obstacles.
    Dryness isn't the issue either - she has no issue staying "good to go" when we are having sex. Hardness/loss of erection leads me to...
    @Lou_x - No I'm not losing my erection. I've got pacing and such down and while it may not stay at 100% Hardness I never lose it or drop to a point where... well, where there is no point in going on. (If that makes any sense.)
    @12barblues - Freakishly large? Ha! (I wish; then I'd be in the movies...) No. Ultimately, setting aside any machoism, I would rank myself at "quite large" without going into "WTF is that?!" size ranges.

Ultimately it does seem to be predominantly a matter of sizes. Her and I both. She's definitely in the "petite" category on all fronts. That's why I'm wondering if this is a "You're stuck with what you've got" situation or one that can be altered/improved.

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

So she's gettng sore? My girth is bigger than my wrist and smaller than my fist, but not by much, and our usual duration is a bit less than 10 minutes. Length makes no difference to fit inside a vagina; it's all about thickness and something like 95% of men are sized for girth within a 1/4" plus or minus (4.25" to 4.75" girth compared to my 6.5"). On rare times we go to about 30 minutes and my wife is about average tight, and by that stage we're both starting to get sore so that's the end of it. That's the end of sex for a few days until we recover. It doesn't matter if you start and stop, change position, different positions, use more lube; if you get sore by skin rubbing skin then you get sore. End of story.

11. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Some just can't go for long periods. Sometimes it's your body saying stop. I used to be able to go for hours but now I'm pretty good with fifteen minutes. You could always just take your time. Just lay there connected to each other without thrusting, maybe that will help.

ply likes this.
  12. mrpolymath

mrpolymath Member

I've found being well rested makes a huge difference for me physiologically.

ply likes this.
  13. Meee

Gold Member

If she's petite in all categories, maybe she gets tired of being under you. It could be a little confining.

ply likes this.
  14. Magnus_Phallus

Gold Member

I knew I was in the wrong trade, should've been in the movies :D
    I just had to... but enough of my gratuitous shameless showboating.

That being said I dont think you're out of luck, a lot of what might help has already been said.
    I think you'd be well advised to look into changing positions. It varies sensations greatly and
    helps avoid monotony, a potential problem in this case. Behond that we'd need to know more.

Length makes a significant difference especially with "smaller" (shallower?)partners.
    It will affect how deep and how hard you can go without adverse effects.
    This is also quite position dependent as well.

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

And you are how long? As well as being thick I am also longer than average and I have lived with some shallower partners, and when it comes to how long you can thrust I have found my length and bottoming out made no difference, but my girth is often a problem. Once a woman's fully aroused you don't hit her cervix, so length short of about 9" doesn't have anything to do with fit inside.

16. sagswing

Gold Member

Guess I don't have a good answer except to say that we make it a point to make sure that sex is far more than just fucking. I'm lucky in that wife is multi orgasmic (guess that really means SHE is lucky :) ) so we fuck multiple times during a play session but make it a point to add in lots of other stuff at the same time. Sorry, its not really advice. Good luck to you and just keep on having fun!!

10_3XL likes this.
  17. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I've heard of interval training before. I think you can do that at the Y

HotForHoney likes this.
  18. Magnus_Phallus

Gold Member

Fair question...
    I recognise my direct experience is and can only be based on longer than 9 inches.
    However I've been given to see an accepted concensus that discomfort is possible at sizes
    bellow my own as well. I cannot be so presumtuous as to dismiss the affirmations of any
    lady based on my limited imperfect understanding of female anatomy and perceptions.
    You have navigated well and have consistently found partners less sensitive to this or have
    been very lucky or maybe a little of both. ;) Either way, like mine, your experience remains
    anecdotal and as such, offers minimal value for general observation.

With that I apologize to 10_3XL for this complete hijack of his thread :oops: my bad

10_3XL likes this.
  19. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

I'm fairly long and a bit wider than average, especially my head, so minimizing stroke depth helps. Also sometimes Ill go as deep as possible, basically head to cervix, and start doing kegels. It makes my penis pulsate and jerk without generating friction, and usually sends her to big O repeatedly. Completely sober, doing this will usually send me to orgasm fairly soon, under the influence of alcohol or Mary Jane, I can do it almost indefinitely.

10_3XL likes this.
  20. Redline1

Gold Member

For me you have to mix it up..... Penis in vagina..... Then tongue in vagina...... Then penis in her mouth....... The back to penis in vagina..... And so on.... The possibilities are endless!!!!!;)