A question of Cum.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by peta pumkin, Aug 16, 2007.

1. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

I have had sex twice with my elderly friend and on both occasions he has climaxed / orgasmed or whatever but no cum at all came out. He asked me yesterday if I know of how a man’s Prostate can be stimulated to cause the emission of cum. He said he believed it was not even necessary to have an erection to do this (He has E.D.). I have never heard of this and think it’s unlikely, apart from pre-cum without an erection. Is it possible? If so is stimulation done using medication or it a physical thing?
    Anyone into this experience?

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

PP it's quiet possible as a matter of fact I would almost guarantee that a man
    would cum with prostate massage.
    Just stick your finger up his ass and you will feel his prostrate to the front
    just rub your fingers over it and He may cum. I think it's possible for anyone
    to cum regardless of age with the right stimulation.

Hiker

3. igor

Gold Member

I am on 2 different prostate medications and I frequently get no cum with an orgasm, however the good feeling is still there. You don't need cum to enjoy an orgasm.

As for the other - yes, in some cases if the prostate is stimulated it will release semen. Most of the ejaculate comes from there anyway. What happens to me is that prostate stim will cause ejaculation but not an orgasm. By itself that is not really all that pleasureable since I don't experience the throbbing spasms one gets with an orgasm. However if it is timed right, prostate stim along with stroking/intercourse will cause a really powerful explosion.

4. icu89109

icu89109 New Member

Hon, I'm 52... In my vast experience I've met many men who "dry cum".
    They often apologize, but I understand.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I do have times where i have no cum , but that is mainly because i have already cum a few times before hand.

I cant say for other males because to be honest i havnt seen more than 3 other males orgasm before.

6. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

There is a difference between an orgasm and the release of sperm......Most people do both at the same time.......but with training a male can have multiple orgasms w/o releasing sperm.......

7. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

If you have long fingers and short nails put some lube on your finger and stick it in his ass as far as you can with the pad toward his cock. When your finger is all the way in you should feel a lump deep under the bowl. Gently rub that. If you do that and give him a blow-job at the same time he will propose on the spot!!:brow